The Master League adventures thread

It's a shame bout that,people should really play this,I'm having the same feeling as I had back in the day,difference is this game is fantastic,going back,they weren't.
When comes to sim, yeah you could break things down,and this might not be one,who cares,if they get it as close as possible,I'm fine.
Just hope people realise it takes a few DLCs and a few season to get games really enjoyable.
Like we always say,new things keeps popping up all the time,that's why I have a hard time taking the whining in.

Last game of the night (can hardly stop) vs Sassuolo,the bogey team,did play vs Palermo in the cup before,4-2 and 1-0, easy wins,controlled the last game without committing to much.
Insigne Insigne Insigne,that boy is absolutely magic,when given space,can't be stopped.
Had a few meters outside the box,slowed down to get the DM into his space,then swish,passed him,shot a hard shot,bounced before GK 1-0

25th minute,corner from Insigne,Salvio header,2-0
10 min later,same story, Insigne->Salvio 3-0.
Started my 3rd GK for this game,Donnarumma,19 years old,had a great game,kept a clean sheet with a few very good saves.
Bicycle kick outside the box on a poorly cleared cross,and Donnarumma tipped it over the bar,great save.

In the 79th minute Sassuolo clipped Inisgne for the fourth time outside the box (had 8 FK)
Freekick 5 meters outside the box,to the right,curled it around the wall 4-0
First FK all season that went in.
Great win by the lads
Tomorrow Frosinone and Carpi awaits,if scripting comes knocking,it's usually in those games

Great wins I think we'll have to break Insigine's legs to give the other teams a chance lol . . .I've only scored one freekick in five seasons .. my distance measure is not on my screen anymore? Had two quickies this morning Ascoli first good game I controlled most of the game but they went 1-0 up but I easily came back to win 2-1. Next up recently relegated Atlanta the keeper was great for them . . .they actually went ahead 1-0 so I tried out my new formation 3-4-3 and it worked well they never got out of their half after that.. I equalised through Tutino but it was one of those wet games where the ball keeps sticking under your feet in vital moments. . .in the dying moments I hit a low drive which hit the inside of the post and came out across the goal and King tapped in just as I was celebrating the linesman had his flag up for offside so 1-1 should have won though. Still unbeaten so far.

Great wins I think we'll have to break Insigine's legs to give the other teams a chance lol . . .I've only scored one freekick in five seasons .. my distance measure is not on my screen anymore? Had two quickies this morning Ascoli first good game I controlled most of the game but they went 1-0 up but I easily came back to win 2-1. Next up recently relegated Atlanta the keeper was great for them . . .they actually went ahead 1-0 so I tried out my new formation 3-4-3 and it worked well they never got out of their half after that.. I equalised through Tutino but it was one of those wet games where the ball keeps sticking under your feet in vital moments. . .in the dying moments I hit a low drive which hit the inside of the post and came out across the goal and King tapped in just as I was celebrating the linesman had his flag up for offside so 1-1 should have won though. Still unbeaten so far.
Will this be the season for a good run tw the playoffs?
Or dare we say,promotion?
Nice start mate.
I've started a ML in PES 13, with Cittadella,that's keeping it realz,no cash at all,players rated 55-68.
Will play the occasional game there

Ok I'll get the ball rolling. .I missed out on the playoffs by 1 point . .1 fuckin point . .the second last match I played ended in a ludricous 5-5 draw and I had to play Perugia of the Fort Knox defence in the last match . . .they scored 2 in 5 mins and defended for the rest of the match .. they also were playing for a playoff place.. I eventually scored with nothing left on the clock so 2-1 to them and I'm condemned to another year with the Serie b gang.

Oh my.. You're just destined to be in the lower division mate :LOL:

Why is the gameolay so annoying in ML, i mean why real madrid become godlike when i play then on superstar, its not realistix the way they play and score against me, i have to lower the diffculty everytime i play a to team

Then just lower the difficulty if superstar is too much, don't let your ego get in the way of playing in lower difficulty levels.

I fuckin hate regens I think they should stop doing them it's unrealistic. . .

+1

They should make the regens random generic players like fifa, just hate seeing a 16 year old Francesco Totti with a 38 year old face.

It's a shame bout that,people should really play this,I'm having the same feeling as I had back in the day,difference is this game is fantastic,going back,they weren't.
When comes to sim, yeah you could break things down,and this might not be one,who cares,if they get it as close as possible,I'm fine.
Just hope people realise it takes a few DLCs and a few season to get games really enjoyable.
Like we always say,new things keeps popping up all the time,that's why I have a hard time taking the whining in.

Last game of the night (can hardly stop) vs Sassuolo,the bogey team,did play vs Palermo in the cup before,4-2 and 1-0, easy wins,controlled the last game without committing to much.
Insigne Insigne Insigne,that boy is absolutely magic,when given space,can't be stopped.
Had a few meters outside the box,slowed down to get the DM into his space,then swish,passed him,shot a hard shot,bounced before GK 1-0

25th minute,corner from Insigne,Salvio header,2-0
10 min later,same story, Insigne->Salvio 3-0.
Started my 3rd GK for this game,Donnarumma,19 years old,had a great game,kept a clean sheet with a few very good saves.
Bicycle kick outside the box on a poorly cleared cross,and Donnarumma tipped it over the bar,great save.

In the 79th minute Sassuolo clipped Inisgne for the fourth time outside the box (had 8 FK)
Freekick 5 meters outside the box,to the right,curled it around the wall 4-0
First FK all season that went in.
Great win by the lads
Tomorrow Frosinone and Carpi awaits,if scripting comes knocking,it's usually in those games

How many seasons have you played rock? is scripting still heavy?

About people not giving the game a chance I agree. They probably are too annoyed with some little things like the player skating animation or something. I watched Matt10's stream earlier today, he was amazed when the CPU hit a volley wide at goal. He said he never saw the CPU do that before and that it was because he lowered shooting stats.. I thought to myself what?? I see the CPU shoot wide all the time, even before the last patch. It's just that people don't play the game enough to see them.

Then just lower the difficulty if superstar is too much, don't let your ego get in the way of playing in lower difficulty levels.

+1

They should make the regens random generic players like fifa, just hate seeing a 16 year old Francesco Totti with a 38 year old face.

About people not giving the game a chance I agree. They probably are too annoyed with some little things like the player skating animation or something. I watched Matt10's stream earlier today, he was amazed when the CPU hit a volley wide at goal. He said he never saw the CPU do that before and that it was because he lowered shooting stats.. I thought to myself what?? I see the CPU shoot wide all the time, even before the last patch. It's just that people don't play the game enough to see them.
Same here mate,saw it before,seeing it now,although seeing it more now,and some other things keeps popping up and making me happy.
3rd season,halfway through,hardly experiencing El Scripto anymore,sometimes it pops up,especially if you've won 6-7 games in a row,but I'm playing with a fit squad,think having fit and rested players is a key,rotating every 3-4 games

Last edited:
Will this be the season for a good run tw the playoffs?
Or dare we say,promotion?
Nice start mate.
I've started a ML in PES 13, with Cittadella,that's keeping it realz,no cash at all,players rated 55-68.
Will play the occasional game there

Let's see how you get on with a similar set up to mine . .post about it if you get the chance. I can feel a promotion for me this season.

Last edited:

+1

Elja I mean no regens full stop. Matt and the lads seem to want it edited to play a certain way . .the only problem with that is every match will play more or less the same way . .at least with the patched Pes 2016 it's a bit like Forrest Gump and his box of chocolates. . .
'ye never know what you gonna git' and I prefer it like that although if Pes 2017 default game was slower with less powerful shots and less accurate passing it would be ideal.

Where's oul Geeeee . .did he throw in the towel already? lol. . he just needs a bit of patience and he'll be ok.

Elja I mean no regens full stop. Matt and the lads seem to want it edited to play a certain way . .the only problem with that is every match will play more or less the same way . .at least with the patched Pes 2016 it's a bit like Forrest Gump and his box of chocolates. . .
'ye never know what you gonna git' and I prefer it like that although if Pes 2017 default game was slower with less powerful shots and less accurate passing it would be ideal.

Where's oul Geeeee . .did he throw in the towel already? lol. . he just needs a bit of patience and he'll be ok.

I think each game will still play different despite the edited stats, it's just programmed that way. That's what I like about PES. But I like Matt is looking into pes 2016, his work on pes 13 and fifa 14 were great, will try out his OF later.

Geeee is probably back tweaking his sliders lol. just kidding geeee

I think each game will still play different despite the edited stats, it's just programmed that way. That's what I like about PES. But I like Matt is looking into pes 2016, his work on pes 13 and fifa 14 were great, will try out his OF later.

Lol . .. leave Geeee alone. You play edited Fifa don't you Elja . .how different are the matches and do teams play differently. .I saw Matt's video of pes 2016 looks good but I don't want anything to change at the moment . .enjoying it too much.

Let's see how you get on with a similar set up to mine . .post about it if you get the chance. I can feel a promotion for me this season.
Got proper fucked in my first (last game?) of PES 13, got hammered 5-0 by Cesena.
Feels like my squad is a "special needs class"
Good fun,but the game has aged,holy crap what a difference vs 16.
Yeah,understand what you mean,no cash,no players,but I understand why you play it.
It's actually hard playing a 3 year old game,feels like it's 10 years old.

Got proper fucked in my first (last game?) of PES 13, got hammered 5-0 by Cesena.
Feels like my squad is a "special needs class"
Good fun,but the game has aged,holy crap what a difference vs 16.
Yeah,understand what you mean,no cash,no players,but I understand why you play it.
It's actually hard playing a 3 year old game,feels like it's 10 years old.

LOL! It's hard in Pes 2016 as well Rock . .you probably think I'm useless cos I'm not promoted yet . .no money and crap players it's difficult. .are you going to continue with the 2013 ML?

LOL! It's hard in Pes 2016 as well Rock . .you probably think I'm useless cos I'm not promoted yet . .no money and crap players it's difficult. .are you going to continue with the 2013 ML?
Well kinda understood that what you're going through is tough,even before my PES 13, think it's hard work winning games with the team I'm having on 16, mine is a great team,and got the ability to buy what I want.
Trying to get good players,not names,staying away from Bale etc.
Yeah,will play a PES 13 game every 5-6 games on 16.
Problem is,it feels old,very old,but might have it as a project.
Still focus on 16,can't quit that now,it's ace mate

Had 2 matches tonight . . Perugia . .good god I just can't beat this team I had 20 shots on goal to their 7 and they beat me 3-0. . they played very well and were great at holding the ball. . they deserved to win.

Next was Torino from Serie A. . this was a Tim cup match first leg, they played a 4-3-3 formation and had Immobile up front . .the rest of the team had low stats and they had a team spirit of 72 compared to mine of 92.. . they scored after a couple of mins through Immobile and looked like scoring every time they attacked . ..they scored again same man 2-0. . . . second half I switched to an attacking 3-5-2 and brought on big Oulare great first touch for a big geezer and he obliged straight away 2-1 . ..it was all attack from us and I kept snuffing out any more goal threats.

Injury time and my new winger Nahuel did a bit of a slalom slow dribble and hit it into the back of the net 2-2. I was waiting for the scripting to kick in cos my last goal looked like it wasn't supposed to happen . . and right from tipping off they passed it to a forward and 3 of my men couldn't get the ball off him and he scored . .so 3-2 away from home but I fancy our chances in the second leg.

Had 2 matches tonight . . Perugia . .good god I just can't beat this team I had 20 shots on goal to their 7 and they beat me 3-0. . they played very well and were great at holding the ball. . they deserved to win.

Next was Torino from Serie A. . this was a Tim cup match first leg, they played a 4-3-3 formation and had Immobile up front . .the rest of the team had low stats and they had a team spirit of 72 compared to mine of 92.. . they scored after a couple of mins through Immobile and looked like scoring every time they attacked . ..they scored again same man 2-0. . . . second half I switched to an attacking 3-5-2 and brought on big Oulare great first touch for a big geezer and he obliged straight away 2-1 . ..it was all attack from us and I kept snuffing out any more goal threats.

Injury time and my new winger Nahuel did a bit of a slalom slow dribble and hit it into the back of the net 2-2. I was waiting for the scripting to kick in cos my last goal looked like it wasn't supposed to happen . . and right from tipping off they passed it to a forward and 3 of my men couldn't get the ball off him and he scored . .so 3-2 away from home but I fancy our chances in the second leg.
Rough man,good result away from home though vs Torino.
Always have problem with them,mind that i got beaten 5-3 last time,Immobie said unstoppable.
Perugia game sounds like a frustrating one.
I usually play 4-2-3-1 vs Torino,didn't help last time but that was due to a sending of,I usually play that vs 4-3-3

Believe it or not Rock everytime I use a 4 man defence they actually leak more goals than a 3 man. . .I'm still lovin it . .do you reckon man marking helps your defence?

Believe it or not Rock everytime I use a 4 man defence they actually leak more goals than a 3 man. . .I'm still lovin it . .do you reckon man marking helps your defence?
With a single striker yes,otherwise creates to much gaps,think that a defence that holds and doesn't press,unless you do it manually,or press carefully,is the best way.
If they press all out,CPU is smart enough to screwe you big time.
Prefer to press from CMF/DMF and cover runs with def,tackle when necessary

With a single striker yes,otherwise creates to much gaps,think that a defence that holds and doesn't press,unless you do it manually,or press carefully,is the best way.
If they press all out,CPU is smart enough to screwe you big time.
Prefer to press from CMF/DMF and cover runs with def,tackle when necessary

Nice one. . .. giving away all your secrets lol. .. .. I was using conservative with all out defence and they were a bit slow to tackle when a player was running at them.

Nice one. . .. giving away all your secrets lol. .. .. I was using conservative with all out defence and they were a bit slow to tackle when a player was running at them.
Ha ha,gotta share them sugar boyo.
I have quite fast Df,so I I use conservative and tackle when I feel CPU can be beat.
A few bad tackles,and they'll punish you hard.

Just finished two games,and are rewinding with som Olympic boxing,that stadium,when the Brazilian fighter is fighting,deafening,man what a racket.
Beutiful.

First up Frosinone away,the bastards from Lazio,a tough team to break down,shit strikers,but very tough and good defence.
They parked the bus alright,not one inch to play the ball around or in the box.
Tried crossing,headed away everything,tried to tread it in,always a foot/toe/leg getting the ball away.
Every shot from the outside got blocked,and the few chances first 60 minutes,I missed.

Had an opportunity on a break in the 70th minute,on the wing,passed the def,and saw the next one heading in and had to shoot fast,crossbar,goal line and cleared.
Did a triple sub AMF-LW-RW in.
In the 76th minute had a quick shot outside the box,tipped by the GK,def cleared it half ass onto my striker,left foot over to right foot for angle,post out...

A bit frustrating to say the least,in the 83rd played a long ball up centrally to my striker,he held onto it,waited for support,played it between two def to a winger who struck it post in.
Salvio,you beauty 1-0.
Held on for dear life last 10 since they threw everything at me.
Game ended 1-0.
A game that really played absolutely amazing

Second game,home to Carpi,bit sharper side,short passing, and good at keeping possession.
Got 1-0 up after 15 minutes,shot,deflection,bounced over the back four,Bacca headed over the oncoming GK.
2-0 on a shot that hit the post,and rebound out,fw toed it GK and in.
3-0 came on short passing left-central-right and central again,broke their def line,saw a gap,through ball and chamberlain rolled it in.

These two games were amazing,saw shots and ball physics I haven't seen before,deflections and heavier shooting and slower shooting.
Absolutely amazing,if Konami wants my money,17 needs to be ace for me to abandon this one

Just finished two games,and are rewinding with som Olympic boxing,that stadium,when the Brazilian fighter is fighting,deafening,man what a racket.
Beutiful.

First up Frosinone away,the bastards from Lazio,a tough team to break down,shit strikers,but very tough and good defence.
They parked the bus alright,not one inch to play the ball around or in the box.
Tried crossing,headed away everything,tried to tread it in,always a foot/toe/leg getting the ball away.
Every shot from the outside got blocked,and the few chances first 60 minutes,I missed.

Had an opportunity on a break in the 70th minute,on the wing,passed the def,and saw the next one heading in and had to shoot fast,crossbar,goal line and cleared.
Did a triple sub AMF-LW-RW in.
In the 76th minute had a quick shot outside the box,tipped by the GK,def cleared it half ass onto my striker,left foot over to right foot for angle,post out...

A bit frustrating to say the least,in the 83rd played a long ball up centrally to my striker,he held onto it,waited for support,played it between two def to a winger who struck it post in.
Salvio,you beauty 1-0.
Held on for dear life last 10 since they threw everything at me.
Game ended 1-0.
A game that really played absolutely amazing

Second game,home to Carpi,bit sharper side,short passing, and good at keeping possession.
Got 1-0 up after 15 minutes,shot,deflection,bounced over the back four,Bacca headed over the oncoming GK.
2-0 on a shot that hit the post,and rebound out,fw toed it GK and in.
3-0 came on short passing left-central-right and central again,broke their def line,saw a gap,through ball and chamberlain rolled it in.

These two games were amazing,saw shots and ball physics I haven't seen before,deflections and heavier shooting and slower shooting.
Absolutely amazing,if Konami wants my money,17 needs to be ace for me to abandon this one

Great wins rock I always find Frosinone hard to beat .. .You're going for consecutive titles. I said it the other day I'm seeing different animations and shooting etc as well .. .have to say I haven't blamed my keeper much for goals since the patch. . .I could play this for another year.

Great wins rock I always find Frosinone hard to beat .. .You're going for consecutive titles. I said it the other day I'm seeing different animations and shooting etc as well .. .have to say I haven't blamed my keeper much for goals since the patch. . .I could play this for another year.
Same here,I'm in no rush for a new game.
Got 2nd place Napoli next game,if I beat them I'm 6p ahead.
But those games vs Napoli is always a nightmare.
Even if I have 7-8 wins racked up vs smaller opposition,every game is tough as hell,really have to work for it,might not sound like it winning 3-0, but can't relax or give the opp an inch

Same here,I'm in no rush for a new game.
Got 2nd place Napoli next game,if I beat them I'm 6p ahead.
But those games vs Napoli is always a nightmare.
Even if I have 7-8 wins racked up vs smaller opposition,every game is tough as hell,really have to work for it,might not sound like it winning 3-0, but can't relax or give the opp an inch

Played Torino in the second leg of the Tim cup and was robbed. .3-2 to them first leg. .so at my ground I went 1 up from a header soon after they equalised 1-1 . .late in the first half Cavasa chased a hopeless ball to the byline left side and backheeled it to my player who hit a lovely measured cross and Camara rose highest and nodded in 2-1.. . but again they equalised 2-2. Second half I changed to all out attack cos I needed to win and scored 3-2. . level on aggregate.. . straight after Oulare was through and chipped the keeper and it slowly went towards goal hit the upright and trickled out . .should have been 4 but then they got the jammiest of goals . .my defender was shepherding the ball back to the keeper when the two of them collided and the ball fell to a Torino player who tapped in 3-3 and that was that I was out.

Next match was against Como and I beat them cofortably 2-1 . . .next up Cesena and I had a great first half dominated the game and scored twice to lead 2-0 at halftime and looked like I was going to add to it in the second half.. . but they got two shite goals at the start of the second half 2-2 I did everything possible to win . .another draw.

Another scrappy 1-1 draw in the next game against Latina. . . drawing too many matches.

Lol . .. leave Geeee alone. You play edited Fifa don't you Elja . .how different are the matches and do teams play differently. .I saw Matt's video of pes 2016 looks good but I don't want anything to change at the moment . .enjoying it too much.

Lol, you guessed right guys.

I have stayed clear of posting on the thread for a while because I didn't want to bring the mood down. I'm really pleased that you guys are enjoying the game so much. In fact I'm a bit jealous. Since moving up to Superstar the scripting has killed it for me I'm afraid. I did simulate the last part of season one hoping that season two would play out better but for me it's not. As you guy say I just don't have the patience with it. What did it for me was a Bristol City player performing the same back heel a few times in one match and twice it led to a goal and I felt powerless to stop it.

It's not just the scripting, it's the delay that is bugging me. My players seem slower, react slower, I'm pressing buttons and they won't pass straight away. Yet on Top Player there is no delay but I'm beating teams too easy. I think Chris Davis mentioned the response times before and I didn't agree because I was playing a lower level but now I feel it. It's not even my TS because mine is 90's and other teams 70's.

On a more positive note I did really enjoy it while it lasted on Top Player, maybe it's the TS that is making it too easy on that level. I'm also looking forward to PES2017 and I've already pre-ordered it. :)) so I will be back here in September.

Yep I tried FIFA again but struggled with it. But then I found a thread on Operation Sports that has sliders plus I think I've found a way of making the CPU teams play differently in Career Mode. So I went back to my Career Mode with QPR and played 4 games straight today and for the first time in a while I really enjoyed it.

I've been reading you guys talking about Insigne and how good he is for you. My top player for QPR is Polter not sure what he's like in PES but in my CM he is gradually becoming a legend for me scoring goals like this...

You don't have to watch as its FIFA but just sharing a bit of fun that I've had...

All the best with your season's guys I will keep reading. I may have to start up a CM thread in the other section. :))

Aww glad you enjoyed your short stay Geeeee . .it will stay forever in my memory. Are those sliders that you're using now much different than Matt's?

Hope you enjoy your CM as much as we enjoy Ml. Saw your vids earlier on one of the Fifa threads so I knew you were gonna hand in your notice here.

Last edited:
Heh your funny Deco i bet you forgot me already.

Yeh they are different from Matts. The guy made them for Prof but they work ok with World Class with my extra tweaks.

I have been having the odd game in my ML but cannot get passed Bristol C game as I keep getting the ump and turning it off. Like a big kid i am :DUMMY:

Yeh they are different from Matts. The guy made them for Prof but they work ok with World Class with my extra tweaks.

I have been having the odd game in my ML but cannot get passed Bristol C game as I keep getting the ump and turning it off. Like a big kid i am :DUMMY:
You're welcome to pop in anytime.
Yeah,got a game that I can't get pass in F**a, my Sunderland vs Bolton,so now the feeling.
Pop in when you feel like it mate.
You know we're keeping it real in here

Played Torino in the second leg of the Tim cup and was robbed. .3-2 to them first leg. .so at my ground I went 1 up from a header soon after they equalised 1-1 . .late in the first half Cavasa chased a hopeless ball to the byline left side and backheeled it to my player who hit a lovely measured cross and Camara rose highest and nodded in 2-1.. . but again they equalised 2-2. Second half I changed to all out attack cos I needed to win and scored 3-2. . level on aggregate.. . straight after Oulare was through and chipped the keeper and it slowly went towards goal hit the upright and trickled out . .should have been 4 but then they got the jammiest of goals . .my defender was shepherding the ball back to the keeper when the two of them collided and the ball fell to a Torino player who tapped in 3-3 and that was that I was out.

Next match was against Como and I beat them cofortably 2-1 . . .next up Cesena and I had a great first half dominated the game and scored twice to lead 2-0 at halftime and looked like I was going to add to it in the second half.. . but they got two shite goals at the start of the second half 2-2 I did everything possible to win . .another draw.

Another scrappy 1-1 draw in the next game against Latina. . . drawing too many matches.
Draws are killing the campaign man,hopefully you'll get the train rolling again.
Bummer bout the Torino game,a good cup run is nice,especially when playing lower league.
Starting up my game vs Napoli in a few,massive game,a win and I'm 6pts ahead

Lol.. .you just have to take the rough with the smooth Geeee .. I'd a couple of matches tonight where I was robbed blind in one of them. . I had to break down this impenetrable defence and I did a little jig or shimmy and got through and scored and was celebrating when the linesman called it offside.. my player went nuts at the linesman and when it showed the replay I was onside. .couldnt believe it and to make matters worse they went down the far end fouled my defender and scored to win .. you just accept these things.

How could I forget you Geeee? .. . you're the one that sussed me out on Pesgaming when Evoweb was down ha ha ha.

Napoli away,rainy pitch at San Paolo
Did em in,2-1.
To bad Reinas insane save,long shot,tipped up on the crossbar,goal line,and dove to cleared it away from my strikers.
Here's a recap of the goals.
Insigne <3

http://youtu.be/1TyfCgvsy9I

The next game was Roma at home,and boy did Mr Scripting come?
Hardly had a touch all game long,they Ping ponged it for 90 minutes,scored three goals on me.
They didn't lose a single challenge or 50-50 ball,I didn't get a single FK.
Had two chances all game long.
,fucking horrible game.
If this was my first PES ever,I'd trow it out.
Think Roma had 6 shots and 96% passing.
Fuck off Konami for making me lose my four game streak

Cooled down a bit,and went back for my last game of the evening.
Fiorentina home,a team that has become really mediocre in my three seasons.
Mid table and not very sharp in any part of their team.
Went 1-0 down early on,shot,deflected on my def,sailed over Lopez in goal,threw himself backwards and tipped it crossbar and out,easy tap in for their striker.
1-1 came quick, and went 2-1 up on a FK.
Second halft,passed my way through their slow midfield again and again,scored two more early on
They had to push up even more,and got a goal back to make it 4-2 on a corner.
Last 15 minute I had everything,had 5 corners in a row,and headed in the final result,making it 5-2.
Comfortable game,managed to neutralise their MF completely.

Tmw Atalanta and Fiorentina in the cup.
And I'm 4pts clear of Napoli,it's going to be a race between me,them and Roma

Last edited:
Napoli away,rainy pitch at San Paolo
Did em in,2-1.
To bad Reinas insane save,long shot,tipped up on the crossbar,goal line,and dove to cleared it away from my strikers.
Here's a recap of the goals.
Insigne <3

http://youtu.be/1TyfCgvsy9I

The next game was Roma at home,and boy did Mr Scripting come?
Hardly had a touch all game long,they Ping ponged it for 90 minutes,scored three goals on me.
They didn't lose a single challenge or 50-50 ball,I didn't get a single FK.
Had two chances all game long.
,fucking horrible game.
If this was my first PES ever,I'd trow it out.
Think Roma had 6 shots and 96% passing.
Fuck off Konami for making me lose my four game streak

Cooled down a bit,and went back for my last game of the evening.
Fiorentina home,a team that has become really mediocre in my three seasons.
Mid table and not very sharp in any part of their team.
Went 1-0 down early on,shot,deflected on my def,sailed over Lopez in goal,threw himself backwards and tipped it crossbar and out,easy tap in for their striker.
1-1 came quick, and went 2-1 up on a FK.
Second halft,passed my way through their slow midfield again and again,scored two more early on
They had to push up even more,and got a goal back to make it 4-2 on a corner.
Last 15 minute I had everything,had 5 corners in a row,and headed in the final result,making it 5-2.
Comfortable game,managed to neutralise their MF completely.

Tmw Atalanta and Fiorentina in the cup.
And I'm 4pts clear of Napoli,it's going to be a race between me,them and Roma

Great win against Napoli Rock, Insigne again. . .that Roma match was a bitch it happens the odd match where they get their foot to the ball first everytime . . very annoying. I'm surprised at Fiorentina . .last year they were a great side and used to pack midfield with one up front and Matias would control proceedings . .what formation do they use now? Roma look the danger to your two in a row titles.

Had two games last night Avellino my arch enemy were first . .such a close even game tit for tat attacks great defending by them and as I said to Geeee I broke them down with a great individual goal at the end which was given offside but on the replay it was onside . .are Konami throwing in a bit of controversy I wonder? They went down the other end and snatched the winner 0-1 to them.

Next match was a fantastic game against Brescia. . the moment I tipped off it felt looser and more pacey . . great flow to the game they took the lead halfway through the first half but I rallied and scored a cracker to equalise 1-1. . playing right to left an attempted cross by me was blocked on the right side of their box . . but my winger parried it on to Renan who from outside the box on the right side hit a powerful half-volley which went across the box and in . .keeper buried 1-1 . . . . it was touch and go betwen us but I eventually nicked a winner through Rozzi the sub 1-2, needed, that win.

Just read a post from a guy on wenb who said he played Pes 2016 Ml Superstar yesterday post patch and turned it off cos every A.i goal was a tap in low shot into the corner??? Either he's fuckin deluded or I have a different version of the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom