The Master League adventures thread

Looks like I'm staying in Serie B Elja. . .isn't that what Master League is all about though? To build a team from scratch and eventually build a strong team . .. If I went up to Seris A I would come straight back down.

Haven't had time to post any replies on here.

But like Deco, I had a bad night tonight. My worst on this game. I've gone up to Superstar and suddenly I have forgotten how to pass, how to dribble with the stick, how to score. I think I am experiencing the scripting now. I played BRIGHTON and got hammered 5-1 my biggest defeat. It seemed that every ball was dropping to them. My players could not control the ball. At first I put this down to a bad game. The next game against Burnley was worse, I lost 3-0 I think. My players felt as if they were running in treacle or fudge or mud etc. They felt slow compared to the CPU. The CPU kept spamming through balls which is faire enough because it shows teams play differently.

Afterwards I put it down to Top Player against Charlton. I hammered them 3-1. Now here is my problem. On this level I can dispossess the CPU at will and dribble at will. I find it too easy and not enjoyable. I think I am going to have to go back up to Superstar and change formation or something. Maybe it is the first season script.

On another note, Deco, you asked if I'm on full manual. Yes I am. I do find the shooting a little overpowered compared to FIFA where you can have all sorts of shots depending on body position. For example I have had shots where I have completely shinned it and it has gone in row Z. That is only a little complaint about PES. I hope that is improved in the new game. Also, I am on PS4 but also have it on PS3.

Elja, how do you manage to get those pictures uploaded. For me videos is easy through YouTube but pictures I have to take with my camera and then upload it somewhere else first which takes time. Also, in the Championship if it's the same as real life. The top 2 get promoted then the next 4 have a play off.

It's the scripting Geeeee it won't make a huge difference if you change tactics . .I finished last with the default players in my first season
I think they should bring back sacking (nearly said hanging ha ha) if the manager gets relegated or doesn't meet the ambitions of the club.
I'd be in trouble if that's the case . .I blame it on lack of funding.

Played MY ML mode again after months. Last time I switched it off with my QPR vs Chelsea and the horrendous scripting that annoyed me.

Lastnight I decided let's give this thing a whirl

My squad is 90% under 23 players with the likes of Alcacer, Munir, JP Boetius, Lobato, Bazoer, Dodo, Bellerin regeneration Barry and D Pizarro

On my first attack I sent a throughball with Odengaard from deep with Cahill and Hummels too far up the pitch. My prolific striker put Cahill to the sword with his fleet footedness and managed to get to the ball first.

As I got to the ball I flicked it to the side to setup a shot and Cahill sees danger and lunges clipping my striker (can't remember his name, burly portugese chap with red boots)

He got a straight red! :CONFUSE: I couldn't believe it less than 3 min in at the CPU conceded a red card and I got a free kick!

The rest of the game Chelsea resorted to some seriously dirty play. The must have had 3 more yellows and conceded more fouls than I can rememeber. I walloped them 3-0 as a result of the hole left by Cahill and my DMF, CMF combination ruling midfield with Matic having to drop into Cahill spot.

I was in shock the AI actually conceed free kicks now.

Hummels also tried to lunge at my portugese Batistuta but he managed to ride the tackle

Either this game has been patched to make the AI more prone to error or its the whole Derby match thing.

Last edited:
Played MY ML mode again after months. Last time I switched it off with my QPR vs Chelsea and the horrendous scripting that annoyed me.

Lastnight I decided let's give this thing a whirl

My squad is 90% under 23 players with the likes of Alcacer, Munir, JP Boetius, Lobato, Bazoer, Dodo, Bellerin regeneration Barry and D Pizarro

On my first attack I sent a throughball with Odengaard from deep with Cahill and Hummels too far up the pitch. My prolific striker put Cahill to the sword with his fleet footedness and managed to get to the ball first.

As I got to the ball I flicked it to the side to setup a shot and Cahill sees danger and lunges clipping my striker (can't remember his name, burly portugese chap with red boots)

He got a straight red! :CONFUSE: I couldn't believe it less than 3 min in at the CPU conceded a red card and I got a free kick!

The rest of the game Chelsea resorted to some seriously dirty play. The must have had 3 more yellows and conceded more fouls than I can rememeber. I walloped them 3-0 as a result of the hole left by Cahill and my DMF, CMF combination ruling midfield with Matic having to drop into Cahill spot.

I was in shock the AI actually conceed free kicks now.

Hummels also tried to lunge at my portugese Batistuta but he managed to ride the tackle

Either this game has been patched to make the AI more prone to error or its the whole Derby match thing.

In terms of errors and fouls, the latest patch did make the AI more prone to them. But from how you describe the game, it's probably because of the derby match. The AI tend to lunge tackle you in these types of matches.

Ok 3 games this morning first up Ascoli . .beaten 3-1 slipping down the table . .next up we had Novara and I went 2-0 down with 65 mins gone and looked like I wouldn't score if we played all day . .so I paused the game and started to look at my options tactically .. I realised I'm probably too conservative in my attacking and Rockstrongo had said he sometimes uses a 2-4-4 when desperate . .. so I went to simple settings and all out attack which is a 3-3-4 with 4 pushed right up. All of a sudden I scored from a Tutino header 2-1 . .a couple of mins later a little jink on the left and space to cross and Tutino 6 yrds out without jumping flicked the ball with his head past the keeper into the far corner 2-2. .time was running out and I needed 3 points badly. . .my sub J.King picked up the ball in midfield and evaded a challenge and moving towards the box let one go with his right foot top corner yes 2-3 so I switched to all out defence from simple settings and held on, I can honestly say that if I didn't change the tactics I would have been beaten.

Next up was Virtus Entella and I was playing 4-3-3 but went 1-0 down and wasn't getting anywhere . . so again switched to all out attack and equalised through Cavasa. . .second half was even . .it wasn't a great game and I felt near the end the A.i was encouraging me to score which I did through a defensive error, Cavasa again. 2-1 it finished. I felt the scripting went my way in the end but I needed those points. . .back in the play off places with 6 or 7 matches left.

4 games tonight quick rundown lost 3 drew 1 and won 1. . . .some great games . .the last one was against Livorno and I was getting despondent with results going against me. What an evenly matched game this was. .nip and tuck all the time nicking the ball off each others toes and just when gaps came in the defences the defenders would move in and put a stop to the move . .as the first half wore on I was just about creating more chances when Cavasa noticed a little run from Tutino and curled a cross from midfield and Tutino heavily marked caught it on his chest and placed it past the keeper 1-0 .. .Livorno immediately switched to an attack formation and kept pressing and eventually got a goal which I should have cleared. . .ok back to square one, I didn't want to change tactics and upset the rhythm of the game, I felt I had a good chance to get the 3 points and it was an important match. I made 3 subs and started to move the ball quicker with 1-2s and darting runs. . their defence started to panic and I went for a few audacious moves flick chip head down sort of stuff and they started slide tackling everything in sight. .really wild tackles when I side stepped a couple of wide lunges and saw a little gap and passed to Tutino just outside the box with 3 pressing him ..he did that move of shifting the ball from foot to foot quickly and curled a placed shot in off the upright. . he ran to the crowd and I thought he was going to rip his shirt off but that's not til the new game . .2-1 and I had to hold on and switched to a defensive formation and they had a glorious chance and missed . .I just held on the for the win and I'm mentally drained, still keepimg in touch with the play off places.

Do you guys suggest I sim the first season? Is scripting really a lot less after the first one? Just played a game, I set up tactics to defend perfectly and I did defend perfectly but lost 2-1 because the CPU wanted me to lose. No doubt about it.

What annoys me is there will be a period of time when the ball constantly falls to the CPU and they will attack and I will be expecting a goal. But no they don't score because it is something like the 68 minute, and this will happen a few times. So it gets in your head "are you scripting or what? If you are scripting then just score and get it over and done with". No it will score and script in the 90 minute.

Then I will get a chance, a lovely through ball but instead of the striker running onto it, he will turn his back and let the ball go passed him and into the keepers hands or wherever. I decided to put the controller down and just the CPU play otherwise I was going to get someone sent off.

That was my worst game, and since I went up to Superstar they have been like that. Walking in sludge. It reminds me of ML back in PES5 with default players. They would start off like that and as they got experience they were able to control the ball bett, dribble better, pass and shoot better. Then you could ramp up the difficulty to 5 or 6 stars, and it would be hard but no scripting. I cannot understand how in this day and age that a professional computer programmer cannot increase the difficulty without adding obvious scripting.

Please tell me the obvious scripting stops after the first season, otherwise I may quit.

I even played FIFA again today because of last nights rubbish games. I enjoyed it for a bit but then I felt cheated in that too so came back to PES.

Regarding my old ML adventures. My best ones were on PES5 PS2. Default players. I bought a player named Bsorak I think he was Slovakian or Slovenian. He was a fantastic striker and the club captain. He stayed with us (Canvey Eagles) throughout his career until he retired. He carried the team immensely, scoring spectacular goals even when he had a quiet game he would just burst into life. I remember when he got inured once and it affected the team badly. When he was close to retirement I would save him for the big games. Coming on as a sub and scoring. When he came on I would give him the armband even if it was for the last 5 mins. He was like an Alan Shearer type of player. He is my biggest memory in PES. Before I knew about editing, and before I knew about evo web.

Another good memory was also in PES5. Champions League we lost the first 3 games. But managed to win the next 3 and qualify for the knock out stage. If I'm honest I'm not sure if we even won the Champions League. Defiantly won some cups and division one though. Because of that ML I gave PES6 away because I never played it. PES 6 was rubbish compared to 5 in my opinion. It is so overrated now. The beginning of "no fouls PES"

Sorry for the loooooooong post and raaaaaaant!

Do you guys suggest I sim the first season? Is scripting really a lot less after the first one? Just played a game, I set up tactics to defend perfectly and I did defend perfectly but lost 2-1 because the CPU wanted me to lose. No doubt about it.

What annoys me is there will be a period of time when the ball constantly falls to the CPU and they will attack and I will be expecting a goal. But no they don't score because it is something like the 68 minute, and this will happen a few times. So it gets in your head "are you scripting or what? If you are scripting then just score and get it over and done with". No it will score and script in the 90 minute.

Then I will get a chance, a lovely through ball but instead of the striker running onto it, he will turn his back and let the ball go passed him and into the keepers hands or wherever. I decided to put the controller down and just the CPU play otherwise I was going to get someone sent off.

That was my worst game, and since I went up to Superstar they have been like that. Walking in sludge. It reminds me of ML back in PES5 with default players. They would start off like that and as they got experience they were able to control the ball bett, dribble better, pass and shoot better. Then you could ramp up the difficulty to 5 or 6 stars, and it would be hard but no scripting. I cannot understand how in this day and age that a professional computer programmer cannot increase the difficulty without adding obvious scripting.

Please tell me the obvious scripting stops after the first season, otherwise I may quit.

I even played FIFA again today because of last nights rubbish games. I enjoyed it for a bit but then I felt cheated in that too so came back to PES.

Regarding my old ML adventures. My best ones were on PES5 PS2. Default players. I bought a player named Bsorak I think he was Slovakian or Slovenian. He was a fantastic striker and the club captain. He stayed with us (Canvey Eagles) throughout his career until he retired. He carried the team immensely, scoring spectacular goals even when he had a quiet game he would just burst into life. I remember when he got inured once and it affected the team badly. When he was close to retirement I would save him for the big games. Coming on as a sub and scoring. When he came on I would give him the armband even if it was for the last 5 mins. He was like an Alan Shearer type of player. He is my biggest memory in PES. Before I knew about editing, and before I knew about evo web.

Another good memory was also in PES5. Champions League we lost the first 3 games. But managed to win the next 3 and qualify for the knock out stage. If I'm honest I'm not sure if we even won the Champions League. Defiantly won some cups and division one though. Because of that ML I gave PES6 away because I never played it. PES 6 was rubbish compared to 5 in my opinion. It is so overrated now. The beginning of "no fouls PES"

Geeeee skip the first season it's designed to keep you down . .. there's scripting in every season but just not as bad as the first .. . when your tS rises it levels it out a bit more .. before the patch came along it was ridiculous getting beaten 7-0 in most matches and silly scorelines like 7-5 that's all stopped now. . .it's up to you probably Rock can give you better advice when he's back.

Geeeee skip the first season it's designed to keep you down . .. there's scripting in every season but just not as bad as the first .. . when your tS rises it levels it out a bit more .. before the patch came along it was ridiculous getting beaten 7-0 in most matches and silly scorelines like 7-5 that's all stopped now. . .it's up to you probably Rock can give you better advice when he's back.

I just simmed it now. Finished about 9th. Deco my TS has already risen to 90-92 that was why I moved up a level because Top Player was too easy. I was tempted to jump ship and take the job at Derby as they just got promoted. But decided to remain loyal to the team. Hopefully next season will be better. I don't mind losing Deco but when it is outta your control, it's frustrating. Thanks for the words :))

May not get a chance to play tomorrow. I will update you when I can.

Ok 3 games this morning first up Ascoli . .beaten 3-1 slipping down the table . .next up we had Novara and I went 2-0 down with 65 mins gone and looked like I wouldn't score if we played all day . .so I paused the game and started to look at my options tactically .. I realised I'm probably too conservative in my attacking and Rockstrongo had said he sometimes uses a 2-4-4 when desperate . .. so I went to simple settings and all out attack which is a 3-3-4 with 4 pushed right up. All of a sudden I scored from a Tutino header 2-1 . .a couple of mins later a little jink on the left and space to cross and Tutino 6 yrds out without jumping flicked the ball with his head past the keeper into the far corner 2-2. .time was running out and I needed 3 points badly. . .my sub J.King picked up the ball in midfield and evaded a challenge and moving towards the box let one go with his right foot top corner yes 2-3 so I switched to all out defence from simple settings and held on, I can honestly say that if I didn't change the tactics I would have been beaten.

Next up was Virtus Entella and I was playing 4-3-3 but went 1-0 down and wasn't getting anywhere . . so again switched to all out attack and equalised through Cavasa. . .second half was even . .it wasn't a great game and I felt near the end the A.i was encouraging me to score which I did through a defensive error, Cavasa again. 2-1 it finished. I felt the scripting went my way in the end but I needed those points. . .back in the play off places with 6 or 7 matches left.

4 games tonight quick rundown lost 3 drew 1 and won 1. . . .some great games . .the last one was against Livorno and I was getting despondent with results going against me. What an evenly matched game this was. .nip and tuck all the time nicking the ball off each others toes and just when gaps came in the defences the defenders would move in and put a stop to the move . .as the first half wore on I was just about creating more chances when Cavasa noticed a little run from Tutino and curled a cross from midfield and Tutino heavily marked caught it on his chest and placed it past the keeper 1-0 .. .Livorno immediately switched to an attack formation and kept pressing and eventually got a goal which I should have cleared. . .ok back to square one, I didn't want to change tactics and upset the rhythm of the game, I felt I had a good chance to get the 3 points and it was an important match. I made 3 subs and started to move the ball quicker with 1-2s and darting runs. . their defence started to panic and I went for a few audacious moves flick chip head down sort of stuff and they started slide tackling everything in sight. .really wild tackles when I side stepped a couple of wide lunges and saw a little gap and passed to Tutino just outside the box with 3 pressing him ..he did that move of shifting the ball from foot to foot quickly and curled a placed shot in off the upright. . he ran to the crowd and I thought he was going to rip his shirt off but that's not til the new game . .2-1 and I had to hold on and switched to a defensive formation and they had a glorious chance and missed . .I just held on the for the win and I'm mentally drained, still keepimg in touch with the play off places.

Fantastic deco hope you get that play off place. I have a question mate, how are you dong with headers in manual shooting? I just can't hit the target.

I think the bad scripting in the first season is due to the low team spirit both us players and the CPU. I've passed half way through my first season and the games are getting better and better. The high scores I get early in the season is just about gone and I'm getting mostly tight low score games at the moment. I'm hoping it stays this way cause I'm really enjoying this master league.

Fantastic deco hope you get that play off place. I have a question mate, how are you dong with headers in manual shooting? I just can't hit the target.

Glad you brought that up Elja. .from corners I'm rubbish . . 9 times out of ten it balloons over the bar or wide . .can only score headers from crosses . .Since the patch I haven't come close to scoring a freekick either . .hits the wall or floats gently into the keepers arms .. .I probably need to practise them and headers from corners.

Btw Elja I haven't seen any outrageous scorelines in it . .the most would be 3 or 4 goals against you .. .and there's a huge variety in scoring, I'm seeing goals from the A.i that I've never seen before . .the A.i can be very crafty.

Last edited:
About first season: first few games were tough, then you rise above most of AI teams by 20-30 TS, grab few easy wins, around January they catch up and game becomes much harder. I kept on winning until April, and then it was a lottery, mixing great games with awful ones.

That's how it went for me, but only very few times I felt cheated. Second season was tough, but I was winning more often than not until I started rotating the squad (best arrows) and suddenly I've won practically every single game since February.

It's May now, two most important games ahead of me. I still haven't played them - few of my friends showed up suddenly, wanting to co-op play other games (happy face me :D), but one day! I'll play them.

All Top Player, few times I've tried Superstar and it was...okay? I guess.
I'll put it on permamently for next season.

AI can be a bitch, and so am I when it's neccesary. Like EL games against Sporting, they're pain the ass, 95% passing completion type team. I just went all-out long ball bitch type guy, passing long and high, and guess what - won first game 3:1, against my worst enemy so far. In the end it's only a videogame, and we have to play it as it is.

That does not excuse any sort of scripting, it's just the first time since PES 6 I feel I can fight and deny them. Only Full Manual and cunning can save us from scripts :D

Corners are tricky, usually it's better to just head the ball to somebody else instead of shooting...hopefully they'll fix it in PES 17, I'm kind of missing header goals :(

OTOH I was playing (drunk, so I didn't win shit) EURO 2016 mode this Friday with Italy. Goalkeepers are so pretty damn good! Some top saves, quality reactions. Stunning.

About first season: first few games were tough, then you rise above most of AI teams by 20-30 TS, grab few easy wins, around January they catch up and game becomes much harder. I kept on winning until April, and then it was a lottery, mixing great games with awful ones.

That's how it went for me, but only very few times I felt cheated. Second season was tough, but I was winning more often than not until I started rotating the squad (best arrows) and suddenly I've won practically every single game since February.

It's May now, two most important games ahead of me. I still haven't played them - few of my friends showed up suddenly, wanting to co-op play other games (happy face me :D), but one day! I'll play them.

All Top Player, few times I've tried Superstar and it was...okay? I guess.
I'll put it on permamently for next season.

AI can be a bitch, and so am I when it's neccesary. Like EL games against Sporting, they're pain the ass, 95% passing completion type team. I just went all-out long ball bitch type guy, passing long and high, and guess what - won first game 3:1, against my worst enemy so far. In the end it's only a videogame, and we have to play it as it is.

That does not excuse any sort of scripting, it's just the first time since PES 6 I feel I can fight and deny them. Only Full Manual and cunning can save us from scripts :D

Corners are tricky, usually it's better to just head the ball to somebody else instead of shooting...hopefully they'll fix it in PES 17, I'm kind of missing header goals :(

OTOH I was playing (drunk, so I didn't win shit) EURO 2016 mode this Friday with Italy. Goalkeepers are so pretty damn good! Some top saves, quality reactions. Stunning.

C'mon Anjin Superstar is the way to go. I also played Italy in Euro's after the patch and that's what made me start a Master league. . it looks like heading is fixed in Pes 2017 . .scripting is part of the game it's just that if you're using default players in the first season it can be disheartening getting walloped 6-1 and scorelines like that. Still a great game and I can't stop playing it.

I think the bad scripting in the first season is due to the low team spirit both us players and the CPU. I've passed half way through my first season and the games are getting better and better. The high scores I get early in the season is just about gone and I'm getting mostly tight low score games at the moment. I'm hoping it stays this way cause I'm really enjoying this master league.

But my team spirit is 90-92. I started with Cardiff original players and they were about 68ish. I played Prof to begin but then went up to Top Player. Finding that much too easy i stepped up to Superduperstar but i cannt cope. My opponents have TS of late 60's and mine has gone down to around late 80's because of defeats. So i cannot fully blame the TS. I will hopefully start my second season tonight and see how it goes on SS. Maybe im just pants :)

I just haven't seen much of a difference really, but it's time to go up yes.

Go up to SS Anjin. Please let us know how you find it.

Sinne i was out drinking and listening to bands yesterday,I'm very low key tday.
See if I get some games done tonight.
But it's been a pleasure reading your posts Deco,Anjin,Geeeee,Elja and Zeemeister,just what I need today.
And yes Superdupermega star is the way to go boys

Ok I'll get the ball rolling. .I missed out on the playoffs by 1 point . .1 fuckin point . .the second last match I played ended in a ludricous 5-5 draw and I had to play Perugia of the Fort Knox defence in the last match . . .they scored 2 in 5 mins and defended for the rest of the match .. they also were playing for a playoff place.. I eventually scored with nothing left on the clock so 2-1 to them and I'm condemned to another year with the Serie b gang.

I bought a few players in the close season two of them I was trying to buy all season .. one is Camara a decent right winger and the other is Oulare who is a big powerful centre forward. .my other big guy Veerman retired at 27. .lazy git. I also bought a left winger and a two keepers and sold the deadwood.

First match Ternana and Camara cuts in and scores on his debut .. 1-0 they equalised straight away 1-1 . .I score again through Oulare another debutante 2-1 and then they equalise with an amazing goal . .a long cross to the wing . . passed to a player outside the box . .he backheels and the recipient chips it with the outside of his boot over the defence to that winger who cushions it over my keeper with his head. . 2-2 amazing goal and they say there's no variety in cpu goals. I then pulled away and started outmuscling them great goal from Oulare and 2 from Tutino 5-2 a commanding lead or so I thought . ..I brought on a couple of subs and changed tactics and they came back to 5-4. I held on but said to myself we're not back to this high scoring nonsense are we?

Next up Crotone evenly balanced but they did a smash n' grab to nick a goal in the second half and held on . . .. a total contrast to the other 2 games which was a bit of a relief. So I won't be buying anymore players this is the squad .. they better get promotion.

Why is the gameolay so annoying in ML, i mean why real madrid become godlike when i play then on superstar, its not realistix the way they play and score against me, i have to lower the diffculty everytime i play a to team

Firstly,my condolences to Deco.
Bummer man,one more year in the trenches.
Played one game tday,still hungover,but will get two three more later on.

Since I've haven't played for a few days,felt rusty.
Had Hellas Verona away,had to be one of the tougher games so far.
They defended with tooth and nails,sat deep with probably 9 men in/outside their box,absolute nightmare breaking them down,
As soon as they got the ball,played long to a lone striker,who kept it until the other players moved up.
They created a few chances first half,and I had a header in the woodwork.
2nd half,they started to play a bit more offensive,had a flick that rolled on my goal line and got cleared last second.
71st minute,I had a corner that got cleared out to Abate outside the box,played it in,and got the ball back,struck it post in to 1-0.
I went for a 4-2-3-1 line up last 20 and held on,barely,but got the win.
Phuuu on of the tougher game
1-0

Firstly,my condolences to Deco.
Bummer man,one more year in the trenches.
Played one game tday,still hungover,but will get two three more later on.

Since I've haven't played for a few days,felt rusty.
Had Hellas Verona away,had to be one of the tougher games so far.
They defended with tooth and nails,sat deep with probably 9 men in/outside their box,absolute nightmare breaking them down,
As soon as they got the ball,played long to a lone striker,who kept it until the other players moved up.
They created a few chances first half,and I had a header in the woodwork.
2nd half,they started to play a bit more offensive,had a flick that rolled on my goal line and got cleared last second.
71st minute,I had a corner that got cleared out to Abate outside the box,played it in,and got the ball back,struck it post in to 1-0.
I went for a 4-2-3-1 line up last 20 and held on,barely,but got the win.
Phuuu on of the tougher game
1-0

Still hungover Rock? ffs. . good win there .. I noticed that as well if you don't play for a few days it takes a while to get into your swing.

Still hungover Rock? ffs. . good win there .. I noticed that as well if you don't play for a few days it takes a while to get into your swing.
Yupp,like a mf:)
Feels weird not playing for a few days.

Next one,round 20 of Serie A vs Torino at home.
Before this one,im top of the table,1 pt clear from Napoli.
Started 4-1-3-2, to get two strikers in,these guys are def very tough to brakdown.
And thats exactly how it was,they also scored 1-0 early on,a missed header by zoumas as last man,and off to the races for a goal.
Late first I eq with a header from a cross,and started 2nd by scoring 2-1.

Decided to play 4-2-3-1 to overload the mf vs them,but then Honda got his second yellow and I was down to 10 men.
On the following FK (mid pitch) they struck it to immobile who headed it back,from the outside of the box,and one of their MF struck it post in from a volley,25 meters?
Goal of the season.
Th n the shitstorm started,they took advantage of my spaces in MF,played every ball there,I played like an idiot,tried to tackle,didn't keep a cool head,and they scored 3-2, and also 4-2 on my mistakes.
Got one back late on to make it 3-4.
No scripting,just a great game by them.
My only complaint?
A fucking day game,a sunny day game,at San Siro,it's a nightmare with shadows,hate those games,always lose.
Great game game though,without the sending off,I'd snatch that one

Yupp,like a mf:)
Feels weird not playing for a few days.

Next one,round 20 of Serie A vs Torino at home.
Before this one,im top of the table,1 pt clear from Napoli.
Started 4-1-3-2, to get two strikers in,these guys are def very tough to brakdown.
And thats exactly how it was,they also scored 1-0 early on,a missed header by zoumas as last man,and off to the races for a goal.
Late first I eq with a header from a cross,and started 2nd by scoring 2-1.

Decided to play 4-2-3-1 to overload the mf vs them,but then Honda got his second yellow and I was down to 10 men.
On the following FK (mid pitch) they struck it to immobile who headed it back,from the outside of the box,and one of their MF struck it post in from a volley,25 meters?
Goal of the season.
Th n the shitstorm started,they took advantage of my spaces in MF,played every ball there,I played like an idiot,tried to tackle,didn't keep a cool head,and they scored 3-2, and also 4-2 on my mistakes.
Got one back late on to make it 3-4.
No scripting,just a great game by them.
My only complaint?
A fucking day game,a sunny day game,at San Siro,it's a nightmare with shadows,hate those games,always lose.
Great game game though,without the sending off,I'd snatch that one

Great game by the sounds of it . . I don't mind losing to a side who wins without shite scripting . ..I Played 3 matches home and away un the Tim cup against Virtus 0-0 away and 1-0 to me at home . . . .having problems sticking to a formation . . I'm switching around all the time can't settle on one that suits . . .according to the tactics with the option file Udinese play 3 at the back and 5 in a straight line across the halway line with 2 forwards on the edge of the box . .hard to break down but limited going forward . .anyway the last match was against Vercelli and it was really tight til they scored late in the second half 1-0 .. there really is a hell of a lot of variety in the a'i's goals lately .. . I switched to 4-3-3 and kept pressing but they had about 9 men in defence very hard to get through but this time I got the rub of the green it went past the allocated injury time but I sent a hopeful cross into the box and Cavasa challenged the keeper . .it hit his head and bounced away from goal and there was kaprof to kick it into the ground and it bobbled by everyone and in 1-1 . .lucky to get a draw.

Great game by the sounds of it . . I don't mind losing to a side who wins without shite scripting . ..I Played 3 matches home and away un the Tim cup against Virtus 0-0 away and 1-0 to me at home . . . .having problems sticking to a formation . . I'm switching around all the time can't settle on one that suits . . .according to the tactics with the option file Udinese play 3 at the back and 5 in a straight line across the halway line with 2 forwards on the edge of the box . .hard to break down but limited going forward . .anyway the last match was against Vercelli and it was really tight til they scored late in the second half 1-0 .. there really is a hell of a lot of variety in the a'i's goals lately .. . I switched to 4-3-3 and kept pressing but they had about 9 men in defence very hard to get through but this time I got the rub of the green it went past the allocated injury time but I sent a hopeful cross into the box and Cavasa challenged the keeper . .it hit his head and bounced away from goal and there was kaprof to kick it into the ground and it bobbled by everyone and in 1-1 . .lucky to get a draw.
Do you play as is?, no changes from the option file?
Yes,it's hard finding a good solid strategy,I usually switch between my two (4-2-3-1,4-1-3-2) think both work very well,but sometimes I make changes within the strategy.

Sounds like a few good games,that eq at the end? Magic baby!
Loads of variety right now,I'm impressed as hell with this game,played a few games on 13, good game,but man what a diffence.

That's why I'm waiting with 17, probably needs some tuning and so on,remember how this one was last year.
I edited all of Serie A/B before this campaign.
Got a double header vs Palermo in the cup next,need to play some reserves for those.
Hope Konami gets a proper schedule for 17, kinda hard playing 3 games a week,then have strange breaks,like the whole of September

Do you play as is?, no changes from the option file?
Yes,it's hard finding a good solid strategy,I usually switch between my two (4-2-3-1,4-1-3-2) think both work very well,but sometimes I make changes within the strategy.

Sounds like a few good games,that eq at the end? Magic baby!
Loads of variety right now,I'm impressed as hell with this game,played a few games on 13, good game,but man what a diffence.

That's why I'm waiting with 17, probably needs some tuning and so on,remember how this one was last year.
I edited all of Serie A/B before this campaign.
Got a double header vs Palermo in the cup next,need to play some reserves for those.
Hope Konami gets a proper schedule for 17, kinda hard playing 3 games a week,then have strange breaks,like the whole of September

I always try different tactics and formations but each one has a weakness and a strength .. .there should be improvements to the Master League this year, we'll find out after gamescom I think. ....I fuckin hate regens I think they should stop doing them it's unrealistic. . .what about kicking the water bags? lol joking. . .Conte wasn't kicking them tonight. . good win against West Ham .. .He has the players working their socks off . Hazard played great. Gonna try get a few games in tomorrow evening and climb that table.

I always try different tactics and formations but each one has a weakness and a strength .. .there should be improvements to the Master League this year, we'll find out after gamescom I think. ....I fuckin hate regens I think they should stop doing them it's unrealistic. . .what about kicking the water bags? lol joking. . .Conte wasn't kicking them tonight. . good win against West Ham .. .He has the players working their socks off . Hazard played great. Gonna try get a few games in tomorrow evening and climb that table.
Missed the CFC vs WHU game,saw Contes reaction,fucking love that guy,even when he had Juve
Did you see that last video posted in the 17 thread?
Made wanna watch The Inbetweeners again:WORSHIP:
I'm gonna get my cup games done in a bit

Missed the CFC vs WHU game,saw Contes reaction,fucking love that guy,even when he had Juve
Did you see that last video posted in the 17 thread?
Made wanna watch The Inbetweeners again:WORSHIP:
I'm gonna get my cup games done in a bit

I watched the chelsea match .. they worked very hard . .love Conte's attitude. I watch all the videos Rock. .the inbetweener head seemed to be impressed by it . .good vid.. . was it Lami who said he hated the last few vids? I think he prefers a more sim type . .sure don't we all but we have to get the best out what we're given. .look at the turnaround in pes 2016 since the patch. . .even though only about 4 of us can see it.

I watched the chelsea match .. they worked very hard . .love Conte's attitude. I watch all the videos Rock. .the inbetweener head seemed to be impressed by it . .good vid.. . was it Lami who said he hated the last few vids? I think he prefers a more sim type . .sure don't we all but we have to get the best out what we're given. .look at the turnaround in pes 2016 since the patch. . .even though only about 4 of us can see it.
It's a shame bout that,people should really play this,I'm having the same feeling as I had back in the day,difference is this game is fantastic,going back,they weren't.
When comes to sim, yeah you could break things down,and this might not be one,who cares,if they get it as close as possible,I'm fine.
Just hope people realise it takes a few DLCs and a few season to get games really enjoyable.
Like we always say,new things keeps popping up all the time,that's why I have a hard time taking the whining in.

Last game of the night (can hardly stop) vs Sassuolo,the bogey team,did play vs Palermo in the cup before,4-2 and 1-0, easy wins,controlled the last game without committing to much.
Insigne Insigne Insigne,that boy is absolutely magic,when given space,can't be stopped.
Had a few meters outside the box,slowed down to get the DM into his space,then swish,passed him,shot a hard shot,bounced before GK 1-0

25th minute,corner from Insigne,Salvio header,2-0
10 min later,same story, Insigne->Salvio 3-0.
Started my 3rd GK for this game,Donnarumma,19 years old,had a great game,kept a clean sheet with a few very good saves.
Bicycle kick outside the box on a poorly cleared cross,and Donnarumma tipped it over the bar,great save.

In the 79th minute Sassuolo clipped Inisgne for the fourth time outside the box (had 8 FK)
Freekick 5 meters outside the box,to the right,curled it around the wall 4-0
First FK all season that went in.
Great win by the lads
Tomorrow Frosinone and Carpi awaits,if scripting comes knocking,it's usually in those games

Back
Top Bottom