The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

PentreathES_468x334.jpg

Frankie Boyle & Russell Howard become the latest BBC entertainers to be suspended after their hilarious Barack Obama joke on Mock The Week received 20,000 complaints from Guardian readers who read about the joke 3 months after it was first aired.

PentreathES_468x334.jpg

Frankie Boyle & Russell Howard become the latest BBC entertainers to be suspended after their hilarious Barack Obama joke on Mock The Week received 20,000 complaints from Guardian readers who read about the joke 3 months after it was first aired.
WINNER! :D

I knew that bloke reminded me of someone!

PentreathES_468x334.jpg

The Proclaimers went to extreme length's to not be noticed when out Christmas shopping. They even went to a shopping centre 500 miles away...

:COAT:

I had one good idea, and one very bad idea!
I think I'd better have a cup of tea before I try and think of a third one!

Is it worse than your Spiderman stripper slur from the Random thread a few weeks ago? ;)

Last edited:
PentreathES_468x334.jpg

Yet another cock up at MI5. As a top secret message, hidden inside a laptop was mistakenly delivered to a couple in Stoke. Upon powering on for the first time, the secret message was played and then the mandatory self destruction occurred. Leaving just a charred USB pen drive and 3rd degree burns for Seth Rogen's wife.

PentreathES_468x334.jpg

At the time they were all smiles but deep down they both knew that she looked fuck all like Beyonce and they had 30 seconds to leave the fancy dress party before they were kicked out.

PentreathES_468x334.jpg

Janet was attempting to spy on the party by blending in against the window, but was rumbled after someone complained about the curtains before realising it was part of her outfit...

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 14 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Jamesy
Frankie Boyle & Russell Howard become the latest BBC entertainers to be suspended after their hilarious Barack Obama joke on Mock The Week received 20,000 complaints from Guardian readers who read about the joke 3 months after it was first aired

2nd Place: Jumbo_
At the time they were all smiles but deep down they both knew that she looked fuck all like Beyonce and they had 30 seconds to leave the fancy dress party before they were kicked out

3rd Place: Dermot
Jack Bauer misses CareBears eyelashes by a fraction when helping her out with her mascara

HER LIST

1st Place: Radiation
Yet another cock up at MI5. As a top secret message, hidden inside a laptop was mistakenly delivered to a couple in Stoke. Upon powering on for the first time, the secret message was played and then the mandatory self destruction occurred. Leaving just a charred USB pen drive and 3rd degree burns for Seth Rogen's wife

2nd Place: Jumbo_
Dido hadn't won an award for years so her new manager had a great idea to get her in at the MOBOs

3rd Place: Dermot
Jack Bauer misses CareBears eyelashes by a fraction when helping her out with her mascara

Two weeks to go and it's tight at the top!

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 15 (16th November - 23rd November)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

obama-mccain.jpg

obama-mccain.jpg

This is how black guys dance ................................................. And this is how white guys dance

obama-mccain.jpg

To be honest, neither man was that in to politics and both agreed that the best way to decide who was the best was to have a rap battle on the way to The Whitehouse. In case you're interested, McCain, or Mac Daddy C as he prefers to be called, won with aplomb delivering the killer line: "Obama Barack, here I come on the attack, You runnin' for pressie'? Oh shit I think yo' smokin' crack."

obama-mccain.jpg

Obama: So...this is obviously of HUGE signifigance John...who you gonna vote for?

McCain: Well...no disrespect Barack but...but i think i'm gonna....vote for me

Obama: No...no I mean...jumbo or Dermot...

obama-mccain.jpg

Obama: So John...we don't have many similarities but I heard from your wife back there...that ...well you know...

McCain: What???

Obama: Downstairs, you know....your like a Jamal...or a Leroy...

McCain: What the hell are you talking about Barack???

Obama: You're, you know...you're like a brotha from another mutha...like...in the meat department....

McCain: I'm so confused....what? What kind of meat...like steak...what????

Obama: You...you're.....YOUR FUCKING PACKAGE man...she said you were hung like a STALLION....like THIS LENGTH OKAY!!!!!

McCain: Well now...relax...i'm....I'm eh I wouldn't go that far...I'm...adequate...just calm down...by the way I'm voting for Jumbo that Dermot guys posts are too em....for lack of a better word....long...

obama-mccain.jpg

New York Times: McCain and Obama drop out of presidential race and start dropping acid, doing a tour of the US in an imaginary fantasy bus

obama-mccain.jpg

Obama: If we use Rockets this big we can wipe out the rest of the world!

McCain: Yeah then we can flatten it, build on it and call it the United States of the American World

Back
Top Bottom