The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

Welcome back people. I want to see record amounts of entries this season!

SEASON SIX: ROUND 1 (20th December - 27th December)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

christmas_funny_pictures_07.jpg

After every child in a 4 hour period had cried after seeing Santa, shop bosses were starting to think that the new Santa, Mr Harry Glitter, might have a suspicious past...

Due to the credit crunch, Morrison's had asked their Polish butcher to be Santa.
They were concerned that with the kids now on his lap, he was talking about how the stuffing goes in turkeys, especially after he'd just demonstrated what happens to turkeys at Christmas on one of the 'little helpers'...

Everbody thought that being Santa's kids would be great, but little Holly & Rudi knew otherwise, he was a miserable old c**t and after Santa's messy court case with Mary Clause, he won custody.

FD

It was a shot in the dark, but they had to try and save it. The woolworths Santa was not giving the kids up without a ransom. "Stay back or the brats get it, I want £1million or they get it!"

FD

SEASON SIX: ROUND 1

MY LIST

1st Place: jaygrim
CW's disguise didnt fool anyone

2nd Place: Radiation
Welcome to Lapland Theme Park

3rd Place: Dermot
Wear a condom

HER LIST

1st Place: Dermot
Wear a condom

2nd Place: fd1972uk
Everbody thought that being Santa's kids would be great, but little Holly & Rudi knew otherwise, he was a miserable old cunt and after Santa's messy court case with Mary Clause, he won custody

3rd Place: Jamesy
After every child in a 4 hour period had cried after seeing Santa, shop bosses were starting to think that the new Santa, Mr Harry Glitter, might have a suspicious past

An interesting start to the season!

SEASON SIX: ROUND 2 (10th January - 17th January)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

48celeb30270my2.jpg

48celeb30270my2.jpg

2049 - An elderly Jaygrim loses a lot of weight and accepts the Evo-Web Caption Competition trophy while his sexy lover Stu (after a messy split from CW twenty years earlier) holds him in an emotional, passionate embrace.

48celeb30270my2.jpg

2009 - Jack Bauer presents Jaygrim (who had been lying about his real age all along) with his Caption Competition trophy the only way he knows how.

48celeb30270my2.jpg

Little did Travolta know that his bodyguard in the background had just saved his life by squishing a mosquito carrying the West Nile virus with his bare hands, unfortunately the bodyguard had now West Niled himself and he died instantly, but this was the price you pay for such a high paying job.

So what happened her?

FD

What happened here? You didn't hear about Chris? He went bonkers, started trying to paint all the houses in the Wirrals orange. Last i heard he was in the Himalayans searching for a precious limestone he thinks has magical healing properties for all of earths ailments. It's a shame really as I would have won my 3rd title in a row.

Back
Top Bottom