The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

b2080f3f349ae765c85d69d6df777e3bc7d00bbf_m.jpg

Say anything and YOUR house is next!

"If you hit me at 30 miles an hour, there's a 80% chance I'll live. Hit me at 40 miles an hour, and well, let's just say you won't be driving again..."

Girl leading cameraman to her home: ... and then I'm going to give mummy a huge hug and tell her I'm sorry for running away and I love her and then I'll give daddy a huge kiss and tell him I love him as well and then I'll...

Girl leading cameraman to her home: ... and then I'm going to give mummy a huge hug and tell her I'm sorry for running away and I love her and then I'll give daddy a huge kiss and tell him I love him as well and then I'll...

:LOL:

More trouble for the BBC following the Russell Brand/Andrew Sachs saga when an episode of 'Get Your Own Back' is deemed to have "gone too far" by the license payer when a 5 year old girl burns her teacher's house down.

LMAO at some of these entries, going to be a bitch picking winners this week. I didn't even think it was a good Cap Comp picture, great stuff.

The next time your child asks if it's okay to play bonfire night with her dolls - make sure she doesn't have any matches!

Fireman talking to woman in the distance: "I'm not sure quite how to break this to you Ma'am but...it's your house...it's...it's on fire ma'am..."

Fireman: "Now we can do one of 2 things, we can put this thing out or we can stand around here and watch this thing burn...we could even get some marshmallows and put 'em on a stick there's some pretty good heat coming off that thing"

Woman: "Well...it's my house...I...I'd like to salvage what's left of it..."

Fireman: "Understandable ma'am...if it were my house I'd probably do the same...heck it would probably even be out by now...by the way do you have any marshmallows? I haven't had some good soft marshmellows since I was a boy scout..."

Woman: "Em...no...can we put out the fire????"

Fireman: "Well for that we need water ma'am and I don't see any water around here do you??? Let's just pray to the good Lord ma'am for some rain"

Woman: "Eh...there's a hydrant right there...you just hooked up that big hose to it...can't you use that?"

Fireman: "Oh...yes...that big ol' thing, don't be so quick to jump to conclusions ma'am, that hose goes all the way over to my house over on Jackson...my wife needed a steady flow to water the chrisanthymums...they are getting a little weary lookin this time of year...ah yeah...you think your TV is melted yet??? We could get a weather report and see about rain...wait....aren't the Buffalo Bills playing the 49'ers tonight???? Do you have ESPN???..."

(Sorry, this one popped into my head and I had to share it!)

After Jonney's phone had caught light he decided to put a call in to the Fire Brigade over the internet.
However due to lag it took them a couple of hours to arrive...

SEASON FIVE: ROUND 13 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Radiation
Girl leading cameraman to her home - "and then I'm going to give mummy a huge hug and tell her I'm sorry for running away and I love her and then I'll give daddy a huge kiss and tell him I love him as well and then I'll..."

2nd Place: Jumbo_
More trouble for the BBC following the Russell Brand/Andrew Sachs saga when an episode of 'Get Your Own Back' is deemed to have "gone too far" by the license payer when a 5 year old girl burns her teacher's house down

3rd Place: Dermot
Fireman talking to woman in the distance - "I'm not sure quite how to break this to you ma'am but...it's your house...it's...it's on fire ma'am"

HER LIST

1st Place: fd1972uk
News reporter - "so Mary, how do you feel about the fire to your school?"

2nd Place: Nick Cave
Momey says tidy your room up, Momey says don't hit your sister... Momey said a lot of things

3rd Place: Jamesy
Local girl unimpressed as first gen Transformer sneezes and burns her house down

Dermot and Jumbo are neck and neck, on 60pts each!

Some brilliant ones this week, six different winners for the first time in a long while. I'll let Carebear pick the picture every week from now on.

Last edited:
SEASON FIVE: ROUND 14 (9th November - 16th November)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

PentreathES_468x334.jpg

PentreathES_468x334.jpg

"Rachel, you look a complete fucking moron, look at the state of you. You're a shambles, woman. I'll never forget this. Never for as long as I live. That dress looks like a Tweenie puked and sold it to you for £2.99."

Back
Top Bottom