Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

So I shouldnt get FIFA? Cuz I might get it in a few days.

Still waiting for Fifa. CD-Wow ran out of stock it seems.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I have World Tour Soccer and am still awaiting my copy of Fifa. I really like WTS, it takes alot from the PES series

my friend also said that from wts u can actually dive, is this true ?

But it doesnt look as good as FIFA, does it?
What are the modes in WTS like?
Does it have anything like a career mode cuz its taken out of the PSP FIFA game.

It doesn't look as good as Fifa, no (I have played Fifa btw), but is supposed to be better gameplay wise. Its very frantic and some of the animations are quality, better than PES.

No career mode, just a large choice of cups and a Challenge mode, where you play against harder and harder teams and earn points for passes, goals etc and lose points for mis-timed tackles and conceding goals etc. Lots of fun :)

I'll give my verdict on Fifa when I FINALLY receive it, damn eBay seller :roll:

i was going to get FIFA but after i started to play the PS2 one i remembered how crap it was and now thinking of getting twisted metal, wipeout or ridge racers.

MY god. The PSP is burning a whole in my wallet.

Flawlesscowboy how much did u buy it off the ebay guy for? cheapest ive seen on ebay is 15£ + another 15 for shipping. Can get it cheaper on DVDsoon :)

Do u guys think £117 is good for a standard pack? Thats how much i paid. It hasn't arrived yet though :)>

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
£117??! Thats a bargain, where from? I paid £173 in total for a Value Pack, but I've still gotta be billed for tax by FedEx
He said it hasnt been delivered yet so the surprise is yet to come. ;)

Well he's either getting it off Ebay which would be cheap or he's getting it froma foreign country cuz you'd only get away with paying £117 if the actual price was in dollars or something. Which then means he's still gonna get a surprise at the doorstep like how I did.

Did you get the value pack? If you did, do you get a USB cable with it?
Cuz I desperately need a USB cable or a Memory Stick Duo adapter which lets you put the PSP memory stick in a regular PC card reader.

I bought the standard pack and then bought a 32mb memory stick from Computer Exchange for £3. The guy behind the counter said that it should about £7 but he gave me it for less for NO reason. Strange.

No you don't get a USB cable with the value pack. But I've got plenty, it just uses a standard cable used to connect MP3 players, cameras etc to a PC

does anyone here have a japanese psp that has firmware 1.50 or 1.51

cool same here can yours play homebrew games

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
No you don't get a USB cable with the value pack. But I've got plenty, it just uses a standard cable used to connect MP3 players, cameras etc to a PC
Do you know where I could get those cables from?
And how much would they cost?

only1tevez said:
cool same here can yours play homebrew games
Only 1.0 firmware can play homebrew games.
1.5 and 1.51 cant but might be able to in the future.

yeah i know but i just wondered if it works

I have 1.50 but do you think its worth trading in my PSP for a 1.0 PSP?

no cause the 1.5 has been hacked

Xecuter by the sounds of it have hacked the 1.5 firmware, but are generally as usual keeping quiet

www.teamxecuter.com said:
Our current work involves busting the firmware - the firmware dumper is already working and there has good progress been made in booting games and also homebrew on different firmware versions (v1.5 etc). We are giving support and advice to other underground teams as well as receiving help ourelves - its an excellent "group" effort without anyone actually knowing about who or what is involved. Apologies if the odd spoiler we throw your way freaks one or two minds

Only time till a release, unfortunatly knowing xecuter . It will be quite a lengthy wait :(

Last edited by a moderator:

I know about that but I heard its a fake cuz they released a fake video.

Back
Top Bottom