Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

IS there anything i can do with my psp at all i have no memory stick or games to play and i was wondering what could i do without anything lol...

I was wondeing if there is anyway you could connect up a digital camera to the PSP or a Mp3 player to the PSP and use it as a external memory disk?

HOT SHOTS IS PURE CLASS IVE PLAYED IT

yeh i was on my mates in college on ridge racer

quality graphics, quality little thing

i want one

i've only ordered the value pack, so what other accessories do i need?

i'm thinkng a memory card and a screen protector, but what kind? does sony have a special memory stick, or is it generic?

vr6_highline said:
i've only ordered the value pack, so what other accessories do i need?

i'm thinkng a memory card and a screen protector, but what kind? does sony have a special memory stick, or is it generic?

Play.com 512mb PRO DUO £39.99

vr6_highline said:
i'm thinkng a memory card and a screen protector, but what kind?

The Hori screen protector is hailed as the best, so I got one. It's brilliant, you can't even tell your PSP has got a screen protector on. Relatively easy to apply too

Check eBay for buying one

i've ordered the 512mb stick from play.com - couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else!

i managed to find the hori screen protector for £4.99, with free p&p at cd-wow!

the cost just keeps going up and up!!

my dog is much more smells much more than yours.

Just orderd screen protecters and protects for the the side bits. got a 32mb stick now looking to getting a 512mb one.

Hey and guess what ?!?!

Im so f*cking broke its not even funny.:'(

gam3r said:
my dog is much more smells much more than yours

Am I the only one who found that line slightly random?

lol, sorry about that i was listening to some stupid song and i must have got excited. Haha.

A managed to fit an episode of simpsons on my 32mb stick. YAY! :P

just ordered a 1gb stick from ebay, but who cares IM LOADED

(i wish :) )

i bought my 1gig mem stick for 60 quid of god fave site ebay

thats a good deal, i couldnt be arsed with the waiting so i bought it for the buy now price of 100 which is what it retails for so... no matter

ripkord said:
thats a good deal, i couldnt be arsed with the waiting so i bought it for the buy now price of 100 which is what it retails for so... no matter

You do realise you could've just bought two 512MB sticks off Play.com and saved twenty quid ;)

dsgg said:
HAHA JUST PUT A GREAT COPY OF STAR WARS 3 ON IT YOU GOT TO LOVE IT MAN

Indeedy! I've got the whole of Team America on mine, an episode of Family Guy and American Dad, loads of PS3 + XBox 360 videos, about 10 music videos and with about 80 meg to spare!

WEll i gave in and bought a 512MB sony memory stick pro duo from play.com(may i add at an excellent price- 39.99 inclu p&p)

Also went ahead and bought a joytech carry case from them.

Time to burn that 32MB card with passion.

Hot Shots Golf arrived today, what an excellent game. So addictive, alot like Everybody's Golf on the PS1 and PS2 aswell I think. Nice graphics too!

gam3r said:
WEll i gave in and bought a 512MB sony memory stick pro duo from play.com(may i add at an excellent price- 39.99 inclu p&p)

Also went ahead and bought a joytech carry case from them.

Time to burn that 32MB card with passion.

You can always send your 32mb card to me. :mrgreen:

Electric Bird Land is pretty reliable from what I hear on the grape vine, and I don't *think* you have to pay tax as they ship the PSPs to you from England

and have to switch them about whenever I want to watch that 4th episode of 24, no thanks. :)

And besides Id lose one :)

Back
Top Bottom