Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

Dead Man said:
Aint the console region free?

Tiger Woods is out on Tuesday.

I'm not sure. ;) Guess I'm going to have to do some reading. What I heard was that certain games would be region locked. Incidentally, it does say on Wipeout Pure's box that it is region 2. :(

ordered it :D now i'm going for some games from liksang...prolly thug2 and wipeout :)

You'll definitely enjoy the Wipeout, I got it yesterday.:D

Last one i owned was Wipeout 2? i think for the PSX...quite some time back... 8)

Wipeout, THUG2, World Tour Soccer and Lumines are all excellent. I recommend them all.

Any screenshots of world tour soccer? How does it compare to ps2 we/pes?

Got it...i'm amazed...fantastic little thing :shock:

it's very hard to keep clean tough...well, will order some gadgets for it before i really start playing...my money, ouch! :D

Last edited:

Agree with keeping it clean. I keep smudging the buttons with my thumbs and I've got a plastic cover on the screen.

Im planning on buying one of these through play asia . anyone done so and get charged vat ?

u alwaz get charged vat mate, i ahve a firned dat maybe goin 2 america, so im a ask him 2 purchase me one

They can declare it under a certain value and you won't Get charged vat. Can't remember the amount but have a look on most american sellers on ebay :/. your F*cked if it goes missing though

Probably a sony USB or get the USB you get with a SONY camera.

I don't know why they are not giving you a USB with the PSP.

Stringer Bell said:
Probably a sony USB or get the USB you get with a SONY camera.

I don't know why they are not giving you a USB with the PSP.

yeah, kinda sucks.too bad i only have a fuji cam...well, need to buy one tomorrow.

u dont need a sony usb, any brand will do. plus by teh time psp comes out here, psp2 will b out in japan

jonneymendoza said:
u dont need a sony usb, any brand will do. plus by teh time psp comes out here, psp2 will b out in japan

How true!

:)

jonneymendoza said:

:mrgreen: ok!

for the people has it

what do u guys rate it as , 1 out of 10 range ???

I give it an 8.5. Points dropped for possibility of dead pixels, easily scratchable screen and smudge-ability.

I've just asked my mate to get me one, he's going to america for 2 weeks.
Also asked for Mercury and Tiger Woods.

Value Pack is $250, games are $50, so should cost me £185 with 2 games. Not bad i think.

All games are region free, even wireless, so a US PSP can play with a JAP PSP wirelessly.

It's only the movies that are region coded.

Where can i find info on Pro Evo PSP or WE PSP?

jonneymendoza said:
i thought its out in hong kong already?

Those PSPs available now, are parallel imports shipped over from Japan. Therefore, teh warranty on those machines are questionable or even non-existant.

The Official HK release will comprise an official 1 year's guarantee and supporrt from Sony HK.

I got Wipeout and Tiger Woods yesterday, they both look amazing and the controls for both are exactly as they should be. This machine impresses me the more I see

CWright said:
I got Wipeout and Tiger Woods yesterday, they both look amazing and the controls for both are exactly as they should be. This machine impresses me the more I see

Wipeout is great isn't it? Still finishing Viper. Btw, the Japanese version has a selector for Japanese language or English. :D

listening to some mp3 right now, the quality is just amazing :D adam green + psp = rockz :mrgreen:

Did you see they knocked back the release date of Fifa to the 2nd of may, from this week? :( im dying to get it, even though fifa is crap compared to we8le.

Back
Top Bottom