Sony PlayStation 4

Must admit my gaming time is limited and when I do plug in its most likely on my PS3 due to the massive backlog on PSN.

Can't freaking wait to play pes on my ps4 as is one of the games I turn my ps3 on for.

Maybe you should have bought the XBone. A lot of features in it... ;)

I only really own my PS4 for the exclusives which I am sure will come at some point..

The Xbone does have much better features than the PS4, but unfortunately the system is just too underpowered - it annoys me playing on the PS4 with the severe lack of AA, but would only assume the XBone would be even worse at 900p..

Last edited:
I'm more than happy having a games console be just a games console :)

Me too.

For example its the reason I still have iPod classic as I hate the fact Apple have ruined the iPod by turning it into the iPhone without the phone.

I don't want to play games, read emails, look at facebook etc on my Ipod - i just want to listen to music.

Pre-ordered Destiny from US PSN as well. Enjoyed the beta and had a feel of Borderlands so I've got high expectations.

I've (not consciously) ignored everything to do with Destiny, I really need to catch up. Watched a very short, and my first, snippet of OPM's reviewers playing the Alpha and couldnt see anything much more than ANOTHER FPS.

Someone sell it too me!!

Can I have first refusal? I'll call my brother now if so?

The sticks on the PS4 controller are really crap unfortunately. The grip has just worn away enough on mine that my thumb just slides off now. Reading around, I've bought the Xbox One sticks to replace them. £3.45 or so for the two sticks and 10 mins to replace the PS4 sticks and supposedly much better.

Just had an email from Game.co.uk saying my order of the White PS4 with Destiny is on it's way.

Surely not it doesn't come out till the 9th Sept?!

Yesterday Sony announced that upcoming smartphones (Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact) will allow Roemote Play of PS4 games. The Smartphone will be installed onto the DS4 Controller.

xperia-z3-dual-play-at-another-level-70e4da1a012971aaf0d1296a9fc7d711-940.jpg

Will be available in November.

More info here:

http://www.sonymobile.com/us/products/phones/xperia-z3/?SR=hero:phone:Z3phone:ss

Yesterday Sony announced that upcoming smartphones (Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact) will allow Roemote Play of PS4 games. The Smartphone will be installed onto the DS4 Controller.

Would be interesting sitting in bed playing with something new ;)

But shame you have to have a shit phone

That is pretty cheap and will probably buy from there, but I recently bought a 3 month for now from Game as had £7 reward card from buying the White PS4, but wont activate it till FIFA comes out.
But being a PC gamer I find it a struggle to justify paying £40 a year to play games online, it should be free.. Or at least like the PS3 where you can play games online for free but can pay the extra money if you want the additional content.

Will also add the White PS4 is so much nicer than the black, obviously the same system but doesn't look like a really horrible cheap piece of matte black plastic, so was definitely worth the extra investment.

Last edited:
I love my White PS4. It doesn't feel plasticky or look tacky. Have both the black and white versions side by side (about to sell the black console) and I think it looks really clean. The controller is nice too as you can see all the grey detailing.

Back
Top Bottom