Sony PlayStation 4

How do you know when your ps network membership runs out?
Got a PS4 in mid May and bought a 3 month membership. I can still go on line with it? Ive tried to find out when it expires but cant find that info anywhere??

If you have any of the free plus games you can highlight it on the menu, press options and I think its on info. It should say how many days until the content expires which will be when your plus runs out.

Anyone play Metro 2033? I'm thinking of picking up the Redux remastered version.

I am thinking of getting it too but i already have too many games to buy in September (Destiny, NHL, Fifa, Shadow of Mordor) and my playtime is limited to 1 or 2 hours per day :(

Well have sold my PS4, and waiting now till next Tuesday for my white one to arrive, will give Destiny a quick go before selling it as don't really have any interest at all in the game.

I have also noticed with Firmware 2.0 they are adding new themes??

I am starting to find Sony are really adding pointless shit to the system rather than sorting out the fact the PS4 is nothing more than a games console (the NES had just as many out the box features).. but really wish they would hurry up and sort out DLNA and allow actual media playback...

The PS4 feature wise really is like living in the 90's.. but at least my CD-I could play mpegs...

Don't buy a 5th one then.

Still use it for Plex and will never get to play certain games without one... Last of US 2(hopefully), Silent Hills as that will probably be an exclusive + still hoping for the How to be a Complete Bastard remake which is rumoured to be a PS4 exclusive.

Just stating that feature wise the PS4 is complete cack and would of thought that the features missing nearly 12 months later would of been added by now.

Last edited:
I am starting to find Sony are really adding pointless shit to the system rather than sorting out the fact the PS4 is nothing more than a games console

I'm more than happy having a games console be just a games console :)

Yes but this 2014, and I expect more..

Next your going to tell me I can't play games in 1080p @60FPS

It's a games console so it should play games, and at the advertised resolution and framerate ;)

I really don't care about anything else. I have the laptop for everything else.

Pre-ordered Destiny from US PSN as well. Enjoyed the beta and had a feel of Borderlands so I've got high expectations.

Back
Top Bottom