Sony PlayStation 4

Will pass judgement when Drive Club is finally released, but didn't look any better than GT6 at Eurogamer last year and played like Ridge Racer.

So it is a good thing they started again..

Driveclub gifs

DapperAptArmadillo.gif

driveclouds91yw4.gif

Looks stunning and not pre-baked...impressive stuff.

Want this one to have realistic braking and handling like a gran truismo for it to be on the radar for me..my concern is its a arcade racer ala ridge racer.

No harm in that if it's people cup of tea,just like my racers to have realistic handling and braking physics..

Last edited:
Exclusive wise... Errr... I cant think of anything else.

Killzone is pretty but it plays like a PS3 game with small corridor maps, glitchy areas you can accidentally get stuck in when exploring and poor ai and lots of 'defend area while something happens and enemies keep spawning'.

Infamous is very pretty. But I found it really boring. Not as good as the first for me so it feels worse than it probably would to someone coming at it fresh.

Err .. I cant think of anything else

OK thanks mate, i guess ill just wait till next year when more releases are out.

I'm liking the look of Drive Club but then again you got Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbone. I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on this thread to see what's coming out.

Any opinions on Diablo? Didn't play it on PC because I don't have a decent one and I"m thinking of picking it up for PS4.

Any opinions on Diablo? Didn't play it on PC because I don't have a decent one and I"m thinking of picking it up for PS4.

I pre-ordered it, i can post some impressions on wednesday.

I played it on the 360 some time ago and found it much better to play with a joystick than mouse and keyboard.

Last edited:
I pre-ordered it, i can post some impressions on wednesday.

I played it on the 360 some time ago and found it much better to play with a joystick than mouse and keyboard.

Thanks but I'll probably have it by then. I've got a gaming itch and unfortunately there's nothing else available. I liked the first two, but for some reason I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get into a hack'n'slash dungeon crawler anymore.

Seems like Sony have cottoned on to us EU gamers buying from the USA store and playing games early.
I grabbed plants vs zombies garden warfare a few days ago on a pre order download. The countdown timer showed it unlocked at 00:01 today. Except when I went onto my uk account.. It would randomly flick back to the eu release date of Friday.

This morning I turn it on to play and it's on,y showing as a countdown to Friday.
So I've still got it cheaper and downloaded ready... I just can't play it.

I'm going to try deleting and redownloading though to see if that skips past the timer.

Edit
It worked. Hopefully it stays unlocked now.
Worth remembering this for future pre orders

Last edited:
Sorry for going back a few posts, but I can never play properly with Xbox controllers. After a while they give me cramps where as the PlayStation controllers always fit my hand very well...haha, I may be Asian with smaller hands, thus it fits better??

Anywayz, I can't wait for Driveclub to come out....I bought my white PS4 already and hope that I won't regret it...

For once I'm happy with Game. They just reduced my White PS4 with Destiny bundle pre-order to £349.99 from £385.

Great stuff! Bring on le Destiny!

Definitely, as you say limited edition and it comes with Destiny.

It's £320 for just a black PS4 on it's own - add £45 for Destiny on top.

Great deal.

The PS3 console with Destiny is £230, yeah. They don't do a black PS4 version bundle at Game.

But as I say I like the White version of the PS4 and would have paid the original price.

Last edited:
PSN is offline at the time of writing, apparently thanks to a DDOS attack.

A group called @LizardSquad is claiming responsibility for the action.

Shacknews is reporting that Battle.net, League of Legends and Grinding Gears’ Path of Exile have also been attacked, although Hearthstone appears to be fully playable at the moment.

Karma seems to have kicked in.

Another hacker pissed at this guy has posted this 'full dox' to Lizard Squad's Twitter account:

http://wilsons.com/dox.txt

3hrs ago Brian tweeted "BRB"

The idiot also found out that the president of Sony online was on a particular flight and made a bomb threat that got a plane diverted.

Back
Top Bottom