Sony PlayStation 3

ThomasGOAL said:
Holio mode "ON"

Please jay666 delete this picture or i ban you for the week !!

Holio mode "OFF"
:lmao:

Those BR movies $19.99 = £19.99 in UK as well I bet, are the films multiregion, we can then jsut import :)

ThomasGOAL said:
Holio mode "ON"

Please jay666 delete this picture or i ban you for the week !!

Holio mode "OFF"

Look FUCKNAUT, I didnt get you banned for a week, so give over, I didnt delete your pics of non queues for XB360's in Japan in the 360 thread nor any of your posts, so get over yourself ya chump. That is all.

;)

Holio said:
Look FUCKNAUT, I didnt get you banned for a week, so give over, I didnt delete your pics of non queues for XB360's in Japan in the 360 thread nor any of your posts, so get over yourself ya chump. That is all.

;)

Yeah FFS that was me, atleast give me some credit Thomas. ;)

HEY LEMONJELLY!! he was only joking you nit wit, so give the guy a break and get over it for pro evolution soccer 6's sake!! :lol: :mrgreen: (just joking)

studeep said:
HEY LEMONJELLY!! he was only joking you nit wit, so give the guy a break and get over it for pro evolution soccer 6's sake!! :lol: :mrgreen: (just joking)

:) I know mate, so was I hence the ;)

1149042488.jpg

Damn, that release list is weaker than the X360 one and I thought that wasnt even possible to achieve.

Sega reveal their Euro prices for Wii and PS3 games:

http://www.gamefront.de

- Sonic The Hedgehog (PS3) : Euro 67.99
- World Snooker Championship 2007 (PS3) : Euro 73.99
- Sonic wildly Fire (Wii) : Euro 59.99
- Super Monkey ball: Banana flash (Wii) : Euro 59.99

67.99 Euros = $87.44
73.99 Euros = $95.15
59.99 Euros = $77.14

So it's true then....PS3 games will be more expensive(!). I'm presuming X360 games cost 59.99 Euros right?

Man...Sony - really shooting yourself in the foot now aren't ya :(

PS3 60GB + 2 Games (average of 69.99) = approx 740Euros(!) :shock:

seeeeeeeeeyya Sony!

Last edited:
I just converted €73.99 into £s, and it's £50.69. So I'm pretty sure they'll retail at £49.99, surely.

RuneEdge said:
Damn, that release list is weaker than the X360 one and I thought that wasnt even possible to achieve.

but it only covers really covers 2 months, november and february.

that's just the "launch window"

Godfather? Are they re-releasing the PS2 version.
Also just noticed HL2, I haven't played HL for sooo long.

jumbo said:
but it only covers really covers 2 months, november and february.

that's just the "launch window"
Sorry. I was actually comparing it to X360's "launch window" too. Atleast with the X360, we saw a handful of games that you could easily see yourself buying.
But with the PS3, I'm seriously hoping theres more to choose from cuz if thats the final list, I'm definately not getting a game with my console. I'll still get the console cuz f*ck knows when more might be available if theres a shortage.

Jack Bauer said:
I just converted €73.99 into £s, and it's £50.69. So I'm pretty sure they'll retail at £49.99, surely.

Yea... I presume so. Anyone know how much X360 games cost in Europe? Like in normal retail stores?

(but then again: £425 > €599)

That'll prob mean that ninty will come out with a cheap console along with cheap games :D

RRP for PAL 360 games in the UK is usually fifty quid.

P.S. if more reason was needed for avoiding a launch PS3 like the plague, that release list is just about it!

the list is rubbish guys, not because there will be more (although common sense tells me there will be) but because we already know motorstorm will miss the launch.

nothing as yet mate, but expect it pretty soon. You'll be the first to know ;)

Well play.com have the games down for £49.99 and they usually sell it less than £10 of RRP, so RRP is £60. Long live the internet!

hmmm....even if it's cheaper on the internet, it's still £10 more than X360 games online :(

Most people will buy from Retail stores - the site of a £425 console along with £60 games will frighten off many(!) :(

I didn't think that Sony would have the naiveity to charge more than £50 for games (even £50 is way too much). This is just getting worse and worse for Sony imo.

Back
Top Bottom