Real Madrid Thread

this is starting to look a lot like Arsenal few years ago...Madrid is basically without defenders with Ramos, Coentrao, Pepe and now Marcelo out injured. Add to that Modrić who is keeping the midfield organized and James and it all looks really bad. I just hope that those who are not injured will be able to hold on their own, even without spectacular performance of first part of the season so that when everyone returns they can finish the season on the high

well right side of defense still looks strong with Carvajal on the RB and Varane at CB. But Nacho on other CB and Arbeloa on LB aren't really confidence boosters.

Bale on LB might be good thing to try as Jese can easily play on his wing position than, but I am not really confident that he would do well after so many years playing in more offensive positions.

Good win for Madrid in Germany. Marcelo`s goal was a fukkn beauty. Javier`s face after he scored it was priceless.

Finally :)

Luka Modrić is now back training with the group / Modric ya trabaja con el grupo

10993487_10150790007379953_8289298022833304567_n.jpg

Ever since winning the WC of clubs, the team is getting shittier and shittier every game, that's weird!
even with worse managers we weren't like that.

Newly signed Ødegaard was dropped from the Castilla under coach Zidane. He wasn't interested in playing w/ them . He a 16yrs old wants to train w/ CR ffs!

Real is contractually obligated to let the boy train with their a-team 5 times a week. When you put that kind of clause into the contract you're offering the most sought-after youngster on the planet (at the time) you can't suddenly back out of it when the going for your b-team goes tough.
I bet the "promise" (which, again, is really a contractual obligation) that he would train alongside the top-stars played a huge part in his decision pro Madrid. It's understandable that he now insists on his club to keep conditions.

Speaks volumes about Real. Much less so about Odegaard, who, like you said, is only 16 years old and is doing nothing wrong here, no matter how "unsympathetic" that decision might make him appear.

yh 16 yrs old ! You can't expect much from a 20yr old much less a minor. I'm not aware of any promises and training w/ senior players. I know Arsenal has youth training w/ senior squad , not sure the scheduling. I thought in Spain a kid can't sign professionally.

all injured players (Modrić, James, Pepe,...) just came back, team finally started to rise in form again and now we lost Bale and again Modrić..

The team showed great fight and energy last night. Hats off to all of them:APPLAUD: Javier deserved to celebrate like that. He`s been frustrated all year due to lack of playing time so he deserves a moment of joy.

Chicharito celebration and tearing for joy on the bench means one thing. He might get a contract from RM ! How many players felt the same after pulling in a few good performance?

Reyes scoring to win the league as a loane player.
Adebayor scoring vital gols as a loan player. He even followed RM to US in hope of securing a deal, all while leaving his parent club waiting his return.
Chicharito your home is in Orlando scoring for fun w/ Kaka. \0/

James scores Real Madrid’s 100th goal in La Liga

Real Madrid 3-0 Almeria | 29.04.2015

FondoPartido_GooglePlus.jpg

J. Rodríguez 44
M. Dos Santos 49 (OG)
Á. Arbeloa 84

- This is the 7th time in the club’s history (and the 6th straight year) that Real Madrid have scored 100 or more goals.
1990 Hierro
2010 Benzema
2011 Adebayor
2012 Higuaín
2013 Higuaín
2014 Cristiano
2015 JAMES

MMD_527898_gif_golazo_de_james_que_salva_al_real_madrid_de_momento.gif

tumblr_nnlg2c01Gt1qiy96so1_500.gif

- James has been involved in 22 goals in La Liga (one more than Di Maria last season).
- James has scored more goals from outside the box than any other midfielder in La Liga this season.

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Re: James scores Real Madrid’s 100th goal in La Liga

He put effort into this post, looks more like a blog . That is good illustration researchering material 'presentacíon perfecto ' , but! Spektarm is right you'll get more looks on the clip vid/ RM thread.

James and Modric are the reason why Real can fight at the same level as Barcelona this season, and even surpass them if everyone is fit.

Take Modric out and any team can dominate Real (though Real will still win due to killer instinct)

Take them both out and anybody can beat you. That's how good both of them are.

Morata deep feelings against Real Madrid

Not even smile ....
tumblr_inline_nob6z3gY241sgmyar_500.gif

The hardest part is yes Morata scored two goals against us, but his face says "I'm sorry ... I could win, but I also lost today ..." it is written on his face ...
tumblr_inline_nob6wyXNyH1sgmyar_540.png

tumblr_inline_nob6x6l4h11sgmyar_540.png

tumblr_inline_nob6xkFIms1sgmyar_540.png

Re: Morata deep feelings against Real Madrid

True. His face and body language said a lot.

Re: Morata deep feelings against Real Madrid

i'll should open another thread for this years UCL too. ps we seen this alot already, life is the biggest trickster.

Back
Top Bottom