Real Madrid Thread

Kroos was a boss and Modric is a genius. Khedira and Di Maria looked liked they didn't want to be there.

I'll give Real 2 years to be the dominant force is European club football and then it's time for Ronnie to come home. Hopefully with Di Maria already waiting for him. :BOP:

I'll give Real 2 years to be the dominant force is European club football and then it's time for Ronnie to come home. Hopefully with Di Maria already waiting for him. :BOP:

I really don`t understand the Ronnie come home bit w/ mu fans. Its like asking SAF to come back n manage. Ronnie goes back at 35yrs old will Mutd want that?

I really don`t understand the Ronnie come home bit w/ mu fans. Its like asking SAF to come back n manage. Ronnie goes back at 35yrs old will Mutd want that?

One word: Henry

However u do tend to take things a bit too serious.

Last edited:
Would you like Iniesta in the pack to Manchester as well? Please say yes!!!!

I can't understand how Real is getting rid of Di Maria, surely one of their top 3 players last year. Though Kroos is the best signing they've done since Ronaldo, that's for sure.

Would you like Iniesta in the pack to Manchester as well? Please say yes!!!!

I can't understand how Real is getting rid of Di Maria, surely one of their top 3 players last year. Though Kroos is the best signing they've done since Ronaldo, that's for sure.

Is not even in the top5.

1º Bale
2º Cristiano
3º Ramos
4º Benzema
5º Modric

One word: Henry

However u do tend to take things a bit too serious.

Im just responding to your post :LOL: I love TiTi ,but I never want a player back once they left, Flamini included.

I hope we applaud Cesc in his blue colours, I really do! He wanted out ,just like Ronnie did. Anyhow ,I take your views too serious? Its only due to the high regard I have for your posting...I love you man!

I'm really pissed off by what the administration is doing, pushing Lopez & Di Maria to leave, two of the best players in the team, even in the world.

I don't have any problem with James and Navas, in fact am excited to see them in Madrid, but the way this administration is behaving, is no where near classy.
They are like children who always want the newest toy.

Muppetry gone wrong :P

It's the reality of how Perez operates, Name and Brand value trumps footballing matters. It'll get you the biggest stars but you may lose some of the better performers because there brand value is less than a lesser player.

Perez imo is a genius (25)Özil €50m , (26)Di Maria €66m . He spends loads and now sells huge! Atm the squad is not 100% gelling , but give it a few weeks . The man is actually making profit sales.

it is sad to see Di Maria being treated like that, he should be starting all the games in form he has now...

imo he is Real Madrid most important player atm...

I don't see the people bitching about this transfer all the time. if you think di maria is that great and his departure is unfair and it will also weaken real team, you should just be happy as he won't be playing for that ungrateful club anymore. he will again be a regular in another top 5 club team now. it's not like he's quitting football.

Khedira staying, he must think after no one came for him. The grass is not greener and sign up or RM don't want to make his buying fee smaller.

€75m for Di Maria and €15m pending trophies. James is paid for.... Say what you want about Perez , he brought historic sales last season and added a whopping €25m to that €50m this season. That is brilliant business, although Ozil brought a trophy to Arsenal \0/ . I think Di Maria will get Mutd BAck into contention n CL spot .

You're kidding right?

He's getting rid of their arguably second best player just because there's a shiny 'new toy' in James Rodriguez who they can market like crazy. I've rated JR since his Porto days and he'll be a great player but he's definitely not as good as Di Maria yet. Angel was a big part of this Real Madrid team and they will miss him.

Florentino has gotten rid of the likes of Makelele, Robben and many other great players before and most have turned out to be mistakes. It's not just about how much $$$ you get for them, he has weakened the team in the process. Success on the field clearly isn't his only goal... There's no way Ancelotti wanted Di Maria to leave but after signing Rodriguez for him, there's only so many attacking left-footed players they can have.

Their loss is Manchester United's gain and I understand what Jihado, Airjoca and many others are saying.

This is a classic senseless Florentino Perez move. Getting rid of an excellent, established and versatile player for someone who had a great World Cup and is hence currently more 'popular'.

Last edited:
I'm talking on the business side of things. Sometimes making room for one and letting go of the other. PLF you are coming off from a different perspective and success could still be reach on n off the pitch. We talk about how foolish it was to let go of their past players. I agree , but the spending-wise has gotten out of control everywhere. We see many clubs sell their best for club finances . RM saw an opportunity to gain some capital and last season doesn't guarantee this season. Modric could be the 2nd best and might be sold too like it was mention earlier. €75m is impressive for someone older then 25yrs. Old me think. He may struggle in the thickness of the premier or shine. That price doesn't guarantee success but encase it does RM gets €15m more (€90m) I'm going to go wank thinking on the brilliance on that.

Perez success can only be evaluated after the season has ended. They have lost the supercopa they won the European supercup now let's see how they fair in La liga, UCL and world club cup. I think they will come away with one of those 3 at the most.

Last edited:
I'm talking on the business side of things. Sometimes making room for one and letting go of the other. PLF you are coming off from a different perspective and success could still be reach on n off the pitch. We talk about how foolish it was to let go of their past players. I agree , but the spending-wise has gotten out of control everywhere. We see many clubs sell their best for club finances . RM saw an opportunity to gain some capital and last season doesn't guarantee this season. Modric could be the 2nd best and might be sold too like it was mention earlier. €75m is impressive for someone older then 25yrs. Old me think. He may struggle in the thickness of the premier or shine. That price doesn't guarantee success but encase it does RM gets €15m more (€90m) I'm going to go wank thinking on the brilliance on that.

£72m?? That can't be right

there's two types of football presidents : the Club president, and the Club+Team president.

Pérez is a genius club president, he cares for the club name and success, he makes it the best name in sports.

But, when it comes to the team, he exceeds his limits and forces the coach get rid of a key player, and buy a new star for marketing purposes.

as a player in Madrid, once there's someone else in your post is praised by media, you'll lose your place. it happened to Robben & Sneijder in favour of Ronaldo & Kaka, to Van Der Vaart in favour of Ozil, to Ozil & Kaka in favour of Isco & Bale, to Di Maria in favour of James, and Isco too will be sold soon.

I love Real Madrid more than anything, but if i was a proffessional player, I will never join them under Pérez. This said, doesn't mean i'm not grateful to him, as I said he did great things to the club, but truth must be said.

it happens in the start of the season... not all players had a good preparation. It`s a disappointing match Carvajal was marking the player after they past him by . :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom