Real Madrid Thread

an this press conference where players busted in and he joined them in singing
YouTube - https://youtube.com/devicesupport

I wasn't that sure about Ancelotti when he was announced as RM coach but through those two years I developed a huge respect for him and am really sad to see him leave. And yet, even in all of that he remained as he always was in those two years: a true gentleman.

though Iker is clubs legend I think if I had to choose one who is to leave between him and Ancelotti I would choose Iker

it is over now...every hope that it may not happen has vanished
CGj7s10UkAAoRLJ.jpg

Now there is only hope that he will prove my skepticism wrong

if bitches Marca, AS, and co let him work, he'll do very well.
also no one can deny that we have key players who made sort of "parties" and when they don't like a coach manners of discipline they make allies with the media to send him out.
I hope Benitez can deal with this factor, if he does, he will succeed.
Madrid's problems aren't football related, they are Perez, media, players mentalities ..
Mourinho, Ancelotti, Benitez are all top class and could (and can) win everything.

Such a weird appointment. He's been dire in the past 5 seasons, his best achievements were more than 10 years ago (with Valencia).

Think he's had one top 2 finish in the past decade in the league. If not for Gerrard's heroics, would he even be in the discussion?

Anyway, doesn't matter - great coaches last 2 season at Madrid, bad coaches last 1. Either way he'll be gone relatively soon.

It will be interesting to see how he does, he won't win the league but he's great in cup competitions but he's normally more focused on how to neutralize his opponents, not sure how he'll do with a squad where your expected to not worry about the other team so much.

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2015/07/thank-you-iker

It is always sad to see legends go somewhere else instead of ending their careers in clubs they gave so much to but I think that if there ever was a time for Iker to leave it is now. He is a true Madrid legend but lately he was just not on that level we all expect from someone of his class.

I just hope that club will be able to get top class replacement and not end with some mediocre GKs for years.

How is that transfer story with De Gea coming? Haven't heard anything about that for some time.

It's probably nearing completion I would think with Iker gone, needs to be sorted before we start our pre season in the states.

And this need to replace Casillas??.... :CONF:

Florentino Pérez needs to leave,He is destroying the club.. He only see the dollar dollar bills.... :( He dont care about the club!

PoYulJO.jpg

Last edited:
You'll probably have to wait a year for De Gea at this point, its not the worst situation in the world Keylor Navas is good enough for a season.

Looks to me that Casilla is brough in as someone who will be 2nd choice keeper and who will quickly be relegated to 3rd choice once De Gea comes. De Gea has a contract until next summer, so he can already sign in January to join in July.

And yes, Perez has to go.

And this need to replace Casillas??.... :CONF:

Florentino Pérez needs to leave,He is destroying the club.. He only see the dollar dollar bills.... :( He dont care about the club!

well, this of all signings has nothing to do with dollar bills.

MUFC - DDG is only going unless Ramos is part of the deal? That sounds familiar to Liverpool demanding Alexis be part of the deal for Suarez.Interesting days ahead ,he doesnt seem bothered traveling w/ the team . He must feel he`s in total control.

Benitez not happy with Fábio Coentrao who need to replace him?

Benitez list:

Ricardo Rodriguez (Vfl Wolfsburg)
David Alaba (Bayern München)
Alex Sandro (FC Porto)
Baba Rahman (FC Augsburg)
José Luis Gaya (Valencia)

Benitez not happy with Fábio Coentrao who need to replace him?

Benitez list:

Ricardo Rodriguez (Vfl Wolfsburg)
David Alaba (Bayern München)
Alex Sandro (FC Porto)
Baba Rahman (FC Augsburg)
José Luis Gaya (Valencia)

WTF???

First, you say Flrentino must leave the club, is destroying, for the Casillas (THE MOST BETRAYER OF THE HISTORY CLUB) out.

Now Benitez want to eject Coentrato and sign another DF???

What of two versions are the real??? Florentino eject and sign players, or Benitez eject and sign players???

YOU ARE NOT A REAL REAL MADRID FAN. YOU ARE A CASILLAS FAN (The traitor (allegedly lover of his club) who did not spare a single euro after departure like Zidane or Mouriho for example).

Even denounced both the club allegedly wants to earn more money for pay his own agent.

You should become a Porto fan until his mafia gang of journalists finally destroy the personal reputation (not only professional) of Porto captain Helton. As they did in Spain with Diego Lopez. Im spanish and i know what i say.

Last edited:
And this is why, to me at least, Real Madrid is a despicable club with the most spoilt and ungrateful fans.

Back
Top Bottom