Petrol Heads thread.. Post a pic of your car!

my first car, I kinda spent a lot on it (25000 US)

IMG_4552.jpg

Get that dropped about 3-5 inches front and back and it'd look quality. :WORSHIP:

It looks good as it is though, dont get me wrong, it'd just look lovely sitting into those Alloys a little more. ;)

It's supposed to be classy not riced.

It's a Volvo. Ricing it would take a whole lot of effort. :P

The wheels would fit the body better being a little closer to it, thats all. Either that or an inch or two bigger on the alloys. I dont like my cars riced, but I like them sporty.
I actually really like the shape of the S40's it's just manufacturers seem to have a thing for having the car sit up on the rear suspension too much for my liking, I dont like the tilted forward look, especially if you dont adjust the suspension when putting new (non manufacturer) alloys onto a car. As I originally said ithe car looks lovely, I merely suggested what I think would give it the yes! factor. ;)

Not by the Laws of taste...

HAHA! Those wheels are 17 inch, I would have loved the 18 inch wheels but that would have been a lot more money. I went with the best looking wheel upgrade that was free of charge. Bought it from Capitol Motors in Kaiserslautern, while I was in Turkey (my little sister is also US Air Force stationed at Ramstein and she got herself an '08 S40 from them, so I had to one-up her with the '09).

Lol, sorry for asking about the other cars in a pic you posted of your lovely new corsa :D

I thought the TT was a 911 from that angle. I miss the Corsa I learnt on, everything was so much more refined but I suppose thats the 'new car' feel.

Back
Top Bottom