Petrol Heads thread.. Post a pic of your car!

This is my new car. Jaguar X-Type 2.0D (Lovely shots from my Nikon D80) :)

44397742.jpg

46803022.jpg

83688126.jpg

Why did you stop on the middle of that road to take the pictures? it looks quite dangerous ;))

Nice car though :))

Why did you stop on the middle of that road to take the pictures? it looks quite dangerous ;))

Nice car though :))

These places are from countryside. It's very hard to see cars around there. Maybe tractor or bike. :)

jaygrim said:
It's Turkey the cars probably got no brakes anyway.

Turkish cars especially Jaguar's are same with UK standarts.

sauce said:
On the second pic you can see a bit of blood and brains behind the car, what did you ran over?
Nice vehicle btw..

That was a piece of a watermelon. I forgot to remove it. :)

I liked the ST alloys, I just initially thought about getting a winter tyre setup so decided to get the RS ones for the winter, but then I put them on and liked them so much I decided to keep them on it.

I'm going to get the ST alloys refurbished and sprayed Gun Metal grey, should suit it nicely. :)

Seeing your pics again reminds me of my trip to Dublin last week and my never ending thought of something like "WTH all those steering wheels are on the wrong side". If you grew up with them on the other side it simply looks not correct. :LOL:

Btw: The new alloys look better than the old ones as the fit much better to the "aggressive" look of the whole car.

Back
Top Bottom