Petrol Heads thread.. Post a pic of your car!

I'm not on about Alloys, just basic trims. Some of the clips on my current ones have snapped off, so it just looks odd unless I take them all off.

bought a little ride mainly for my sis but i will do some work on it, slap on some nice bbs', remove a few rusty places and maybe lower it a bit...90hp and about 1000kg, drives nice and stiff...1,2k € :)) 1997 model

cimg0984vvsf.jpg

i'm 22.

i am sure i could afford it somehow, quite contrary to how insurance is handled in the uk. if what top gear showed is somehow representative (up to 7000 quid a year for a new driver to insure even regular cars? holy crap!)
i don't know about specific costs but i would guess that e220 cdi at around 2-2500€ p.a., for me at least.

but i doubt i could afford the initial price, what are they? 40? 45.000? new ones at least. you can get good used ones, around 5 years old, ~20.000 km on the clock for around 15k.

but it is a fantastic car i have to admit, even the diesel.

i'm 22.

i am sure i could afford it somehow, quite contrary to how insurance is handled in the uk. if what top gear showed is somehow representative (up to 7000 quid a year for a new driver to insure even regular cars? holy crap!)
i don't know about specific costs but i would guess that e220 cdi at around 2-2500€ p.a., for me at least.

but i doubt i could afford the initial price, what are they? 40? 45.000? new ones at least. you can get good used ones, around 5 years old, ~20.000 km on the clock for around 15k.

but it is a fantastic car i have to admit, even the diesel.

holly fuck 2500 a year, my wife and I pay about $72 U.S. a month for our two cars and her diamond wedding ring...

9018_1114900205045_1603159929_30277000_2648601_n.jpg

spotted around the corner...great car. great sound.

and another one:

untitled-1b6gh.jpg

:APPLAUD:

Last edited:
ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere 3 hours ago...had to walk to the station and back...:FAIL:

it's a stupid rental that should able to switch between regular petrol and natural gas, but somehow it did not work. the gas tank was full, the petrol one empty.

stupid.

Back
Top Bottom