Petrol Heads thread.. Post a pic of your car!

You may need check your disc's and pads, I remember my ABS was shocking before I sent my MG in for a service and they changed the pads and disc's and it felt a lot better after wards. If the ABS System itself is screwed it will cost a fair bit Tom :(

Well I do tend to drive it like I stole it, so it probably does need new pads in any event. (Not the best trait to have I know, but I don't have any patience behind the wheel).

Problem with things now is, (I'm so used to the car having amazing brakes, they're so out of character for the car, a 1.4 sluggish Megane, and it has brakes to rival Alonso's F1 car!), I don't trust them, and I often say the moment I stop trusting my brakes is the moment I die, so I really need to get them fixed :BLINK:

Surely the new pads and brakes will cost a fair bit as well? :CRY:

Pads and Discs dont tend to cost much for me Tom, Depends on what you have, mine are pretty standard Vented Discs and pads for my ZR. I think to replace the front set costs me about £40 or so for both the pads and the discs.

Will be picking up one of these on Saturday...... my missus has ALWAYS wanted one!! she cant wait!!

£4700 it will cost us!
Honda-Civic-Type-R-%5BJAE-2005%5D-600.jpg
It

Just got myself a 1.3 Fiesta 98reg for about a grand :D Spotless inside and out, full service history etc

Well chuffed with it :D A great little first car me thinks.

Those Type R's are purty, and they go like the stink.

Last edited:
I m getting a new 5series SW from work come May. I am now currently touring in an A5 which sucks I might add!

Thats incredible for a first car mate. Really like the S40, especially in that colour.

I'm getting a new Corsa in dark grey like that.

Oh and for a Christmas present, I get to hammer an Aston Martin DBS around a track. SEXIIEEE!!!

Thanks, I really love it. I'm paying out of my ass for it, but I just wanted something that I knew would be quality. I really like how the wheels look with that paint job, since they both have that grey color.

yeah I hit a fucking rabbit about a week ago and now my right fog light doesn't work. I'm going to have to take it in to the dealership and see if I can lie to them and tell them it went out on its own so it's under warranty.

Thats incredible for a first car mate. Really like the S40, especially in that colour.

I'm getting a new Corsa in dark grey like that.

Oh and for a Christmas present, I get to hammer an Aston Martin DBS around a track. SEXIIEEE!!!

will be doing something similair for my 21st me thinks :D

bumped in another car at a red light today. holy shit was i scared :BLINK: somehow convinced the guy to keep police and insurance out, dunno how i did that. nothing happened to the cars, but damn, what a shock. :JAY:

shit god damn you feel so stupid after something like that.

Yeah I know how you feel, I did that once, went into the back of a car, it wasn't at traffic lights, but the car was kind of pulled over to let another car through, and I spotted it too late and went into the back of them, no damage to their car but there was to mine. I just got out and was like "aah man, my brakes just locked! there was nothing I could do! sorry about that..." :LOL:

Are your eyes and brain not functioning properly Nick?

It's as hideous as it is pointless (why have a 4x4 in the style of a coupe, and why make it when they have the X5?).

I want a Nissan Navara :)). My boss has one and I drove it when we went up to Newcastle. It was quality, loads of gadgets in it too.

Back
Top Bottom