PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists ( **IGNORE ADAM BHATTI HES NOT FOR PC! **)

Ive updated the title of this thread for good reason, lets not make this a Adam Bhatti show thread like last year, this is a PC 2016 thread, that guy is a spokes person for CONSOLES and we all know it ... he should be ignored for that very reason. I realised this after last year and I dont think he should be given the forum time, lets not inflate the attention to him :)

Anyway, what ive seen in terms of new animations looks good, no update on goals & goal nets ... *tumbleweed* ... but its early days and we shall see what we are given at a later time (lets face it why be shocked and annoyed anymore we all know we are last to know).

Last thing im going to do is run to Adams twitter and posts for news, a pointless time waist, if you have a console then its got some worth.

Last edited:

CHeL70YW8AEDdBm.jpg

where have you found it?? it gives me hope ! :PRAY::PRAY:

It's from the official KONAMI Pes 2016 announcement. Fingers crossed.

it looks like that only at pesfan. not in the trailer or at konami's website

Last edited:

As mentioned above

CHeL70YW8AEDdBm.jpg:large

This is good, It shows Konami know that they can't hold back the game on PC or it will kill the market and it shows Konami know the PC market sales would be better off with releasing a PS4 port.

Hopefully i think Konami have seen this as the best option moving forward for the game.

It will have identical specs to last years game still, even as a PS4 port, watch!

Next week, E3? :PRAY:

Probably yes. Although last year we knew about the pc version being a ps3 port at gamescom. However, last year they announced the game officially in july after E3 unlike this year.

I think PC version will be a mix of PS3 and PS4. Probably better LOD but not the exact same gameplay (specially in terms of transitions between animations, smoothness, responsiveness, etc). But surely better graphics.

Probably yes. Although last year we knew about the pc version being a ps3 port at gamescom. However, last year they announced the game officially in july after E3 unlike this year.

This year might be different though, I'm almost certain that the PC version will be identical to the PS4.

Creating a hybrid version is surely more work than a PS4 port.

This year might be different though, I'm almost certain that the PC version will be identical to the PS4.

Fingers crossed mate.
I bought pes 2012 - 2013 - 2015 on pc, we deserve the best.

PES 2016 still seems like a game the PS3 could handle without too much trouble, possible bar the lighting.

Creating a hybrid version is surely more work than a PS4 port.
Konami have proven that sensibility is something they lack, so who knows... :BORED:

Last edited:

A next-gen PES on PC would mean the boxed version either comes with several DVDs or only with a Steam game key.

or only with a Steam game key.
I'd welcome that, as long as I can still buy the box.
You know, I've a shelf on my library dedicated to games and I'd love to keep collecting/showcasing them.

Indeed buying the boxed copy then redeeming the code is what I've done with every of my games that could be activated on Steam or Origin: having the no-DVD directly provided by the publisher and the chance to install the games both on my desktop and laptop are great benefits.

My dream now is konami releasing this as DLC on PES 2016.

UEFA_Competicions.png

Perfect Soccer VideoGame.

My dream now is konami releasing this as DLC on PES 2016.

UEFA_Competicions.png

Perfect Soccer VideoGame.
that would be great but I don't expect it before 2026

Back
Top Bottom