PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists

Damn, they're actually releasing it for PS3/360. I don't wanna sound too negative...but i really hope this year the PC version isn't a PS3 port(graphic-wise and feature-wise of course, i liked 15's gameplay a lot compared to some earlier PES versions).

And if it is, i really REALLY hope we're not going to hear lies from June til October how it's all going to be ok for PC version like last year with PES 2015. The graphics, lightning, shadows were just disgusting sometimes to play in...even with mods.

Hopefully the font change isn't the only new or upgraded thing we see in 16. Hurry up June 12th...

Fairly straight forward, if Konami even thought to hold back PC to 360 port like they did for 2015 they are not only shooting themselves in the foot, they are shooting themselves in the face.

When I load up the game for 2016 I want to see pitches on par or above current PS4 (or at least near to the mods we have made for 2015), all pitch staff/photographers etc animated again, better LOD .. and that's just on loading the first game.

That's why I talked about "awareness": either players and keepers need to be more aware about the ball and about teammates/opponents.
I mean, keepers for example are way better than they were in PES 2014 but there's still the occasional moment when they perform a save, wake up and blankly stare ahead for a second begore getting back in the match.
This shouldn't happen.

but i really hope this year the PC version isn't a PS3 port(graphic-wise and feature-wise of course, i liked 15's gameplay a lot compared to some earlier PES versions).

ChuckApproves.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k25Q4MSXsEs

There is no question the konami put this version on your computer. Wait for Friday.

Last edited:

Last year we knew about the PC version being a ps3 port at gamescom.

Hopefully this year we'll get details about it sooner, perhaps at E3.

If it's next gen then they'll probably talk about it sooner. Otherwise, they'll keep delaying the bad news.

Wow, the Teaser looks really really good. I like the celebrations from Morata and Totti! ;)

Hopefully, the PC will be a PS4 port. ;)

There's no reason for the PC to be held back.... The PS4/XB1 are the PC's retarded little cousins.

There's no reason for the PC to be held back.... The PS4/XB1 are the PC's retarded little cousins.
Technically it would be possible. We all know PS4 and XB1 are less powerful than current high-end PCs, but I believe this is not enough.

But being technically possible is not always enough.
It's a matter of revenue and profit, rather than a technical issue.

My PC runs FIFA 15 easily with no issues or lag whatsoever and that game has higher specs than PES 2018 will probably have.

Konami's dilemma is if they don't give us the current gen PS4 version port to PC they will end up making literally no money at all with FIFA 16 having the PS4 version available on the PC.

Its either no money or lots of money.

The average football player is very ignorant in regards to PC gaming and most people dont even understand or believe a PC can even run football games they think its all on consoles so it won't hurt sales at all.

Sadly for all of us Jenkey is nowhere to be see so there is little to no chance of the game being hacked like PES 2013!

pes 2016 adboards on bilino polje stadium, zenica (training before bosnia vs israel match):

150611138.3_xl.jpg

If the PC version is as stripped down as it has been for PES 2015 I´m out!

Still regretting that I bought PES 2015 for PC.
They really should have learned from last year and shouldn´t make the same stupid mistake.
Also, it´s about time to crank up the specs a bit.

i guess the PC will be a PS4 port ... even thats what EA did in FIFA 14 they made different version for PS4 and XBOX ONE but in FIFA 15 the same version for PC but of course its different in PS3 ...

Those peticions never get the light out.

i guess the PC will be a PS4 port ... even thats what EA did in FIFA 14 they made different version for PS4 and XBOX ONE but in FIFA 15 the same version for PC but of course its different in PS3 ...

Guys don´t forget those games for PC are only ported by xbox version and not ps4. Because ps4 is nearly more exclusive and private for us. Even they can add custom musics without using mods. :CRY:

"Adam bhatti says happy #pes2016 day" :THINK:

Last edited:

I guess we're all in the same boat, excited about the annoucement and at the same time worried that we get a crappy PC version :(

Any of you Gentlemen who have a twitter account I would very much like you to pass the PC port question directlt to @officialpes and @Adam_Bhatti. Hopefully we'll get an answer or at least some indication on what to expect.

I guess we're all in the same boat, excited about the annoucement and at the same time worried that we get a crappy PC version :(

Any of you Gentlemen who have a twitter account I would very much like you to pass the PC port question directlt to @officialpes and @Adam_Bhatti. Hopefully we'll get an answer or at least some indication on what to expect.

Thank you. :PRAY:
They show us so many images, but they not speak about PC, just only PS4, PS4 and PS4 import kits.
Common konami don´t start this shit again :(

There's no point, we'll get the same things as last year. We just have to wait until 17th September and see for ourselves. At least we don't have to wait til November this year.

Thank you. :PRAY:
They show us so many images, but they not speak about PC, just only PS4, PS4 and PS4 import kits.
Common konami don´t start this shit again :(

Yep!
Actually I expect (after last year´s desaster about info for PC port) that they come out with it at the very beginning.

But well, that´s KONAMI...

Dynamic Weather – For the first time in the PES series, dynamic weather has been introduced, with the chance of rain starting during the game. Combined with the ever more realistic ball physics, the rain changes how the game can be played with passes speeding up, and players less skilled to struggle with trapping. The defender taken by the 1 on 1 will be covered with pitch blades by slipping and falling. This feature is applied to all offline modes including the Master League, becoming an important element to decide the outcome of the match.

18545629588_abaa0c164f_b.jpg

I will still be going with PC version, but it's upsetting that they are still porting from PS3.

I just can't do consoles. The no modding and no sharing is just a non-starter for me. So unfortunately I'll have to live with the PC version. I was pretty happy with the gameplay in 2015, so it should be fine.

But Konami needs to get their crap together. That old Japanese stubbornness eh. They are just set in their ways. They can't comprehend that in order to improve things you need to provide a better service not a worse service.

i am waiting for FIFA 16 gameplay footage. PES 2016 looks good from close up but same from gameplay cam...almost like pes 2015.

Back
Top Bottom