PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists

If the PC version isn't the same as the PS4 version this year then I think I'm done with football games for the foreseeable future.

Also, I hope they give me the option to turn off retired players coming back as regens as it ruins immersion seeing a grizzled 16 year old Giggs/Pirlo after 2 seasons(imagine a Football Manager game where old players kept coming back thus ruining the joy of scouting and buying a wonder-kid). I only buy youth players in Master League so a randomized youth player regenerating system each transfer window would be much more enjoyable to me.

I was reading through Adam Bhatti's tweets and noticed he never replied about if the PC version is going to be a next gen port or not but replied to other question which leads me into thinking that it's probably going to be a crappy ps3/xbox 360 port with a lot of input lag. Same shit another year.

I was reading through Adam Bhatti's tweets and noticed he never replied about if the PC version is going to be a next gen port or not but replied to other question which leads me into thinking that it's probably going to be a crappy ps3/xbox 360 port with a lot of input lag. Same shit another year.

Lewis Campbell ‏@LewisMCampbell 2h2 hours ago
Konami's PES product manager [Adam Bhatti] cites death threats from last year, refuses to answer any questions surrounding the PC version of PES 2016. …
8:47 PM - 12 Jun 2015 ·

Konami's PES product manager [Adam Bhatti] cites death threats from last year, refuses to answer any questions surrounding the PC version of PES 2016. …

Well hopefully that means they don't f**k us(PC users) over this year. If it get's to a point of death threats, then they have to really consider the idea that PC users want the same product as the PS4/Xbone users.

If Konami don't confirm the status of the PC version from the outset i.e. yesterday, then I think it's safe to assume we are in for a disappointment. The death threats (if true) are obviously unsavoury and disgraceful but Adam is in a position to answer questions from the community and should rise above the idiots and do his job. Personally I think this is a lame excuse to get out of engaging with the PC community because the answer isn't what we want to hear.

Or the other very likely possibility is that he hadn't had the chance to play/try the version PC himself and Konami's management is not telling him anything about it (yet).

Believe me I have plenty of experience working with Japanese corporations and their logic when it comes to communication and marketing is often bafling...

FIFA made the same mistakes years before. They had a good-looking Xbox and PS3 version of their game and always a crappy PC version. In 2011 they changed it and made the same graphics which were on Xbox and PS3. And after that, FIFA was sold a lot of times on the PC.

How could KONAMI make the same mistake years later!? I don't get it.
Just give us a PS4 port for the PC version and everyone is happy. And also the PC should have the same DLC's (like stadiums etc.)

Or the other very likely possibility is that he hadn't had the chance to play/try the version PC himself and Konami's management is not telling him anything about it (yet).

Believe me I have plenty of experience working with Japanese corporations and their logic when it comes to communication and marketing is often bafling...

last year he didnt even see the PC code until september or so, that was when he tweeted that the PC version also looks cool, wich meant they didnt develop the PC version at the Windsor office and the silence means exactly the same this year probably

It's his job to know these things. Yesterday wasn't much of a full reveal as far as PC users are concerned.

If some PS4 players send him death threats will he stop talking about the PS4 version too?

Adam really is a man-child.

he doesnt know anything about PC, thats it. main platform is obviously PS4, i think they made some exclusive deal with Sony for some money, its good for both participants since no one buys PS4 or nextgen platform because of the lack of exlusive titles. the bit lower res XO version proves this aswell

steam has refund policy

step1 buy pes2016
step2 discover its a last gen crap port
step3 refund
step4 purchase FIFA16 on origin

KONAMI? No profit

The death threats (if true) are obviously unsavoury and disgraceful

Death threats from 12 year olds about a video game on the internet sure are scary. :shiver:
But yeah, i doubt they are true, he's just making this up as an excuse not to talk about the PC version, because it's a crappy PS3 port, probably with no cutscenes again and who knows what else cut, and he wants to avoid fan anger by playing victim.

steam has refund policy

step1 buy pes2016
step2 discover its a last gen crap port
step3 refund
step4 purchase FIFA16 on origin

KONAMI? No profit

All hail gaben!

Death threats are inexcusable. No place for that nonsense.

The Japanese are stubborn. Don't adapt easily. Their answer to low sales numbers for example is to provide a worse service (the idiot's logic). Marketing doesn't sell games anymore. Twitch streams, Steam user reviews, review sites, blogs.... that's what sells games nowadays.

Lol, death threats on the internet are obviously very serious and he should discard an entire chunk of the community because of it.

That man is an unprofessional drama queen that fooled an entire company into thinking he knows what he's doing.

If some PS4 players send him death threats will he stop talking about the PS4 version too?

Adam really is a man-child.

Instead talking about that "Arabic Playboy", why people don´t try to find the real producers of the game makers and talk with them personally on twitter and Facebook?

IGN Video Gameplay

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/06/12/pes-2016-gameplay-teaser

Anyways i saw the video on IGN and the thing i will tell everyone here is simple.
PES 2016 is a PES 2015.2, and the PC version maybe will be the same, because nothing was change at all, and those "SCAMS" of konami is making the same style as older gen to PES 2011 at PES 2013. 3 more years of UEFA licenced is the excuse to be PES 2016 at PES 2019 with the same copies all over again, the menus will be different to not give any attencion or suspect about the fans.
Maybe, just Maybe PES 2019 will be the last when konami perfectly done and fixed all those crappy bugs we discuss all over the years.

PES 2020 is the one will be perfect, if the people get those answers to the real producer of konami between this 5 years before this shit storm begins again at end of september.

Cheers to all. And thank you for all the community here ;)

Last edited:

Well, I think after last year's debacle over the PC version, Konami owe us some transparency, particularly as PC sales of PES2015 improved on the previous year. They don't deserve that after the lazy handling of the PC version.

So if Konami cannot answer a simple question - is this a 'next-gen' port or not? - then I'm out.

Let's not forget we don't even have any proof of these supposed "death threats". We just have to take Adam's word. Second, every spokesperson deals with anger and venom from internet idiots on a daily basis, and those are from adults and not some teenage gamers on twitter. Konami obviously knows how this character has been conducting himself since they hired him. And if this company is in any way a representation of how the Japanese approach business it perfectly explains how they've fallen behind South Korea in many areas.

In North America and most parts of Europe, the idea of a rude, immature man-child like Adam getting paid to be the voice of a company to its community would seem like a stupid joke! And if by some miracle he did fool someone to hire him, his behavior would not only ensure his firing after just a couple of weeks, it would give the person who hired him a lot to worry about as well.

For an international business to not understand or care how Adam's pitiful conduct reflects on their brand... it almost seems like they're trolling or intentionally trying to go out of business. This is just sheer lunacy.

If i was Adam, i personally delivery everything and tell them the true. KONAMI pay me for money to shut up? No. :MAD:

I think that pes 2016 will have the same shiitt s câmera. Unrealistic. I don t like FIFA séries, but onde thing: konami have to learn with ea sports and put câmeras like FIFA 16 ...diferentts for each stadium. Realistic broadcast câmera.

Last edited:

Fifa is completely unplayable imo. Way too generic. Every player and every team play exactly the same. It's complete rubbish if you ask me.

Typical EA, Generic !!

I don't expect much from PES 2016. I just expect that there won't be any input lag like the last one and the graphics is of the same standard as the next gen so that I don't trash it in 2 months of playing like I did the last time. Still wouldn't play FIFA 16 cause I hate the feeling how all the teams and players plays the same like y'all mentioned and the fact that defending is pretty bare. I just want a fluid game like PES 2013 or PES 2010 even if that means the animation transitioning is unrealistic.

Asim Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 8h8 hours ago
Some people are sick. Commenting on our posts on WENB with racism and death threats aimed @Adam_Bhatti. Just because of PES on the PC.

@AsimTanvir it's a perfect example - I haven't even spoken about it, and people are already doing it. Feel vindicated, but so disappointed

Well, I think after last year's debacle over the PC version, Konami owe us some transparency, particularly as PC sales of PES2015 improved on the previous year. They don't deserve that after the lazy handling of the PC version.

So if Konami cannot answer a simple question - is this a 'next-gen' port or not? - then I'm out.

Exactly! All this "cloak and dagger" treatment by Adam Bhatti is very unprofessional and disrespectful to pc gamers. It's little surprise that the PC community is frustrated. PC gamers don't want a repeat a last years farce, yet here we are again.

Back
Top Bottom