PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists ( **IGNORE ADAM BHATTI HES NOT FOR PC! **)

6 months of work on PES 2016 i really sure they port PS4 - PC directly with no problems. Do you remember NBA2K15? The same thing happen. So... 25GB or 30GB PES Files Disc Space. :BAND:

This page here is totally fake: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=20889&game=Pro Evolution Soccer 2016

if it is PS4 port, it will be around 15GB i think.
i am hoping for the best.
please Konami don't f**k us again.

CHeL70YW8AEDdBm.jpg

PES2016 PC will be nextgen?

Hopefully we'll know for sure in the next few days.

Not holding my breath for that. Konami kept last years PES 2015 PC "hybrid" announcement quiet until august. Asim Tanvir claims he will ask Adam Bhatti about the PC version, tomorrow at E3. If a definitive answer is not known by then, I think it will be a safe bet that PC version will be another watered down port. Hope I'm wrong tbh!

Last edited:

Not holding my breath for that. Konami kept last years PES 2015 PC "hybrid" announcement quiet until august. Asim Tanvir claims he will ask Adam Bhatti about the PC version, tomorrow at E3. If a definitive answer is not known by then, I think it will be a safe bet that PC version will be another watered down port. Hope I'm wrong tbh!

Very true!
It would be best for them to reveal it ASAP.
If they hold it back again, it might certainly be a stripped down hybrid whatever edition.

If Konami indeed had ported/developed a next-gen version for the PC I believe they would have banged on that drum by now.

Obviously Adam Bhatti also expects to receive further abuse from children on Twitter, so I think we can figure out what kind of "revelation" there is to come.

If Konami indeed had ported/developed a next-gen version for the PC I believe they would have banged on that drum by now.

Obviously Adam Bhatti also expects to receive further abuse from children on Twitter, so I think we can figure out what kind of "revelation" there is to come.

same thoughts here.. :BORED:

just imagine a fully patched PES2016 with all teams/kits/players on PC with ps4 gameplay/visuals + AA/AF + 4k downsampling. holy shit that would be my dream... :WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

It's amazing and sad we are here praying they decided to make PC version based on Ps4.

That should be a logical decision.

It would be plain stupid if they´d waste another year for this.

No, I think that's a realistic assessment. If the PC version is 'next-gen' then it's something they should be shouting about. Then again, this is Konami so who the fuck knows. I've given up trying to apply logic to how they operate.

FIFA and NBA2K have gone 'next-gen', if Konami cannot do the same then it's just another sign of how out of touch they are.

I just hope people don't go out and pre-order the PC version until we know more.

Japanese live in a different universe... Very slow to adapt. Any wonder why they have been in a recession for 35 years.

I also hope that they'll release a retail version of PES 2016 which doesn't need Steam. I don't like those additional programs very much.

I also hope that they'll release a retail version of PES 2016 which doesn't need Steam. I don't like those additional programs very much.

They are using steam mainly because of the micro-transactions in myClub. But it also benefits them marketing wise. I think they will stick with them for this year as well.

that would be great but I don't expect it before 2026

I ask already konami before when they post a opinion about the game. And i ask them to add Portuguese Segunda Liga and the league i don´t like it is Bundesliga. :SMUG:
But i accept bundesliga if they add the portuguese 2nd league with fake teams. Don´t worry i think this year bundesliga will have 2 divisions as fake teams. Why not? We have the editor anyways. :)) We want 30 Leagues as fifa had the same.

if it is PS4 port, it will be around 15GB i think.
i am hoping for the best.
please Konami don't f**k us again.

More GB please i want millons of fake teams to edit.

I just hope people don't go out and pre-order the PC version until we know more.

The definition of madness :)

It'll actually be beneficial to buy it from Steam this time as they're now offering refunds on games.(subject to t+c) So if you don't like it at least you can get your money back without much hassle.

It's in French and yes it's a fan made initiative.

The creator of the topic put together last year to submit to Konami regarding feedback/improvements for PES 2016, however there's no update on whether or not he was able to submit antyhing to Konami at the end.

All in all I feel okay about it.
There are still some negatives but also positives.

Depends all on the PC version now.

2 pictures from new pes 2016 demmo gameplay preview from IGN !
Entrance scenes are back and i think that LOD problem is fixed ?
11412307_663449900423510_5980985321005132246_o.jpg

11115245_663449913756842_4803683193845939371_o.jpg

Confirmed it is PC footage?
Because if it's PS4 footage, well, PES 2015 did have the cutscenes and LOD levels were pretty much acceptable (still with room for improvement) on PS4.

The gameplay demo from IGN is a PS4 footage.

This remember me Kayne or Bray Wyatt on the wwe doing mind games to the fans. Same story year after year, enough! Reveal now PC version! Stop wasting peoples time!

Confirmed PS4 footage.
And for those who didn't know the PS4 version of PES 2015 did not have any LOD problem on the entrance scenes.

If FIFA was last gen crap like in the PS360 gen I would say KONAMI will keep shoving last gen PES crap on PC...

Sadly for the incompetent Japanese failos EA brought next gen flagship on pc...

If no next gen on PC this year bye bye pes editing scene

Back
Top Bottom