PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Yes, the net movement is the ONLY thing that matters in this game :) you know I don´t care about gameplay at all, it can be unplayable garbage, but if the net movement is good, I´m willing to pay them even 200 dollars for this game.

You deserve all the responses You get for a post like that.

23c6aae5-444f-40e4-9920-da28784737ca.jpg

Yay, we're getting normal LOD back!

:SHAKE:

Yes, the net movement is the ONLY thing that matters in this game :) you know I don´t care about gameplay at all, it can be unplayable garbage, but if the net movement is good, I´m willing to pay them even 200 dollars for this game.
i guess reading about users in this thread, they say gameplay is good, now the nets have been a problem years now, why not look at football kingdom nets and do it just like that.

I think Konami would include Iceland in the Europe NT. They have qualified for the EURO 2016.

You know if a thread is dead or not when people are digging up FK vids from the grave to talk about the nets.

Hey guys,

I've got a small question. I thought about if it is possible to buy PES 2016 over a US VPN in Steam and then download it earlier as it is already released on the 15th of September in the US. Maybe some of you already have some experiences with this.

I hope that someone could help me out.

Greetings :)

Hey guys,

I've got a small question. I thought about if it is possible to buy PES 2016 over a US VPN in Steam and then download it earlier as it is already released on the 15th of September in the US. Maybe some of you already have some experiences with this.

I hope that someone could help me out.

Greetings :)
The PC version is released on 17 September everywhere, even in the US.

Yeah. This is quite helpful to get a list of the cheapest online shops that PES 2016 PC might be bought from (CD Keys or boxes). Can anyone give a couple of reliable sources/game deleares links?

Yeah. This is quite helpful to get a list of the cheapest online shops that PES 2016 PC might be bought from (CD Keys or boxes). Can anyone give a couple of reliable sources/game deleares links?

Normally use cdkeys. Never had any issues bar mgs was about 5 hours late but was more to do with konami

Screenshot-291.png

ML images taken from PC version... The buttons are from the Xbox One controller, so maybe PC version is converted from XOne? :CONFUSE:

Is this what you call Master League Revamped? It's just the same thing with roles and different layout.

how come all screenshots are normal except that single one showing the window border? :CONFUSE:

Is this what you call Master League Revamped? It's just the same thing with roles and different layout.

Can't believe people can be happy about this. From a simple customer point of view (and I started looking at it this way since comani really hates fans) it's utterly ridicullous to spend minimum 50€ on something like this. Hell, even buying it outside of Steam for half a price just feels wrong.

Guys, just want to remind you, many of you spend your hard-earned money on this game. What for? So far all the changes feel like they should be 10-15€ DLC for PES 2015, heck, most of them should be a bugfix patch to fix not working elements of comani's software (injuries, stamina, fouls, collisions, etc.), at least by a normal standards.

Or maybe I'm just spoiled as Europa Universalis IV (anyone has it?) player. Maybe frequent patches, bugfixes, tech support and open discussion with devs is just an exception on this mad planet. Maybe I should be grateful I'm allowed to buy the game, or be a part of HYPE TRAIN.

Just wanted to put that thought out there. Take a step back and have a look for yourself. Is THIS worth the price, any price in fact? Start thinking as customers, not as fans, and you will see all kinds of things.

Screenshot-4.png

This preview is interesting. Look at the "Goal Ranking".

Who is "S. KALOU" ? and this team logo?

The only "S. KALOU" that I know is "Salomon Kalou", ex-Chelsea, who plays for ............ Hertha Berlin

Doubt this will ever happen:

Master league - Allow 2 players local
OR
2 Player leagues include all the cups. Me and my friend play offline mostly and we always have to do our own league / cups etc as for some reason PES can't cope with more than 1 player.

Randomise Fixtures. Each league is the same fixtures, we played multiple seasons and 5/6 were nearly identical. I guess they want to move everything online, but local play shouldn't be forgotten.

As many people say, 2016 needs more fouls - we had injuries on all seasons - never one injury. Yellow card is nearly guaranteed every stab tackle.

Another cool feature would be, if your less then a foot offside, you have a 50/50 chance of it not being given by the linesmen. Just like real life, nothing is 100% correct, especially if your caught offside because of a nose hair...

I would imagine none of these will be implemented which is frustrating, but can only hope.

Can't believe people can be happy about this. From a simple customer point of view (and I started looking at it this way since comani really hates fans) it's utterly ridicullous to spend minimum 50€ on something like this. Hell, even buying it outside of Steam for half a price just feels wrong.

Guys, just want to remind you, many of you spend your hard-earned money on this game. What for? So far all the changes feel like they should be 10-15€ DLC for PES 2015, heck, most of them should be a bugfix patch to fix not working elements of comani's software (injuries, stamina, fouls, collisions, etc.), at least by a normal standards.

Or maybe I'm just spoiled as Europa Universalis IV (anyone has it?) player. Maybe frequent patches, bugfixes, tech support and open discussion with devs is just an exception on this mad planet. Maybe I should be grateful I'm allowed to buy the game, or be a part of HYPE TRAIN.

Just wanted to put that thought out there. Take a step back and have a look for yourself. Is THIS worth the price, any price in fact? Start thinking as customers, not as fans, and you will see all kinds of things.

Firstly you can't really tell what its like from a bad presentation like that one, you would need to see videos or info from a beta to kinda make up your mind but the only real way to know if it's any good is to play it for a season or two or wait until its out for a while and follow one of the masterleague threads to get an idea of how it plays. FIFA's videos look good all glossy but really don't tell you how it's going to play if there's any bugs etc.

Secondly it's all a matter of taste. Personally I have always prefered the master league to any other games league mode.For me FIFA's was always better presented but I always felt empty.

I guess my point is we've had 2 demos. Both have had good and bad thing said about them. Each to there own. (I really like both of them)Hopefully FIFA won't change too much and PES will be more polished. we've also had small glimpses of both career modes and hopefully both will be more immersive than last years efforts.

They just changed the release time on Steam !!
It will be released midnight on the 16th.

Firstly you can't really tell what its like from a bad presentation like that one, you would need to see videos or info from a beta to kinda make up your mind but the only real way to know if it's any good is to play it for a season or two or wait until its out for a while and follow one of the masterleague threads to get an idea of how it plays. FIFA's videos look good all glossy but really don't tell you how it's going to play if there's any bugs etc.

Secondly it's all a matter of taste. Personally I have always prefered the master league to any other games league mode.For me FIFA's was always better presented but I always felt empty.

I guess my point is we've had 2 demos. Both have had good and bad thing said about them. Each to there own. (I really like both of them)Hopefully FIFA won't change too much and PES will be more polished. we've also had small glimpses of both career modes and hopefully both will be more immersive than last years efforts.

It's not about gameplays, or demos, but comani's sheer fucking incompetence and ignorance. If these guys can't make stamina working or injuries happen, what else do you expect from them? Not to mention that there is literally only one thing that's new (player roles) and as said above, if these guys can't make simple things work, what should I expect?

Should I be hyped about cutscenes (that used to be in the game) or some minor crap (team of the month? with broken player notes that never go above 8)? I have enough of hypes and excitements and teasers, and just as expected, when it came to actually show something, this company has barely anything to show. Also, new transfer system. I've seen it hanging on comani's website today and now suddenly nobody knows a thing about it. Worthless.

And most of all, how am I supposed to believe all of this will even function properly given how things looked like in the past?

And Master League is my favourite game mode too, go check ML Adventures Thread and see for yourself. I give zero of the damns about FIFA. I tried Career Mode in FIFA 14 and it was bearable, STILL slightly better than PES 15 Masterscriptleague, at least I had to rotate my squad a little bit (wow!).

I am surprised to hear FIFA might be that good (no chance of checking, my PC won't even run FIFA 15) and I wouldn't mind trying it, but only for online since most of my friends will probably play it. But it's unlikely. Regardless, my choice for offline will be PES 6, tenth year straight, amazingly enough since PES 2015 for a moment made me believe I can leave PES 6 behind, at last.

My faith is entirely lost. This year conami did its best to take a dump on its very own fanbase, overhype the game, and most of all try to sell goddamn bugfix patch / PES 2015 DLC as AAA-full-priced-game. This is precisely my problem. And even if game will end up being better, how I as a customer am supposed to forget about being insulted and ignored by company I gave my money to?

That's why I say, look at this game like a customer, not like a fan since conami hates you for being a fan. Is it really worth at least 10% of that price? Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom