PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Can only be one reason why there is no news. Because compared to the PS4 it is gonna be a crock of shite :)

I hope I end up having to eat my own words but i very much doubt it.

2 weeks to launch and we don't know anything yet.
Well done Konami.

This would be unprofessional even if they were giving the game away for free...

I thought I was losing my hearing or having a stroke when the music started

'watch this space'

Take it literally - stare at an empty space ... no suggestion that space will be filled with anything :) It should be - "more info soon" to be worthy.

23c6aae5-444f-40e4-9920-da28784737ca.jpg

question is...who's this guy?

What make me "hopeful"...it's the nvidia thing mentioned by bhatti...
i mean, i don't think nvidia wants to be a partner of a terrible old gen pes port....
maybe this year we will get a real hybrid?

question is...who's this guy?

What make me "hopeful"...it's the nvidia thing mentioned by bhatti...
i mean, i don't think nvidia wants to be a partner of a terrible old gen pes port....
maybe this year we will get a real hybrid?

This guy is the admin of Akonami arab website.

LOL !!! embargo !!! when you have 1 week before release !!! pathetic !!!

If the PC version was really something special, something that would assure PC users to be 1000% happy (as this clown said), Konami would have shown many videos of it, or at least make it available to certain people to play it and showcase it on YouTube or whatever. They NEED the publicity. Konami simply can't afford this silence regarding the PC version. They know the PC fan base is angry, frustrated, annoyed and the amount of them who would actually buy the game before trying the demo is minimum. So the only explanation for this, is that the game on PC isn't that great (either visually or gameplay-wise). At least I can't see any other logical one.

How i feel as soon as i enter this thread and read some of the comments..

giphy.gif

The game is too good to be revealed guys. Just pre-order and you'll see when it officially launches ;) /s

i can see improvement on the nets but only a bit, the behaviour is still off, the whole net should move and have procedural movement need more time on it, it's still not close to fifa, fifa always gets the nets right because they have got it right since fifa 09 and they still use cause they nailed the net physics.

i can see improvement on the nets but only a bit, the behaviour is still off, the whole net should move and have procedural movement need more time on it, it's still not close to fifa, fifa always gets the nets right because they have got it right since fifa 09 and they still use cause they nailed the net physics.

:CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE: :THINK: :THINK: :CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

Honestly, despite what that guy is saying, i dont see something more than minor cool things coming to PC version.

Maybe we will be able to decide in more details graphics quality settings compared to Pes 2015 but that's it.

:FAIL::BLINK:

Pes 2016 net physics >>>>>>>>>>>Fifa :SNACK:

What a tiddler !
A tiddly bit off topic too.Still,You had a net gain.

Yes, the net movement is the ONLY thing that matters in this game :) you know I don´t care about gameplay at all, it can be unplayable garbage, but if the net movement is good, I´m willing to pay them even 200 dollars for this game.

Back
Top Bottom