PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

It's not about gameplays, or demos, but comani's sheer fucking incompetence and ignorance. If these guys can't make stamina working or injuries happen, what else do you expect from them? Not to mention that there is literally only one thing that's new (player roles) and as said above, if these guys can't make simple things work, what should I expect?

Should I be hyped about cutscenes (that used to be in the game) or some minor crap (team of the month? with broken player notes that never go above 8)? I have enough of hypes and excitements and teasers, and just as expected, when it came to actually show something, this company has barely anything to show. Also, new transfer system. I've seen it hanging on comani's website today and now suddenly nobody knows a thing about it. Worthless.

And most of all, how am I supposed to believe all of this will even function properly given how things looked like in the past?

And Master League is my favourite game mode too, go check ML Adventures Thread and see for yourself. I give zero of the damns about FIFA. I tried Career Mode in FIFA 14 and it was bearable, STILL slightly better than PES 15 Masterscriptleague, at least I had to rotate my squad a little bit (wow!).

I am surprised to hear FIFA might be that good (no chance of checking, my PC won't even run FIFA 15) and I wouldn't mind trying it, but only for online since most of my friends will probably play it. But it's unlikely. Regardless, my choice for offline will be PES 6, tenth year straight, amazingly enough since PES 2015 for a moment made me believe I can leave PES 6 behind, at last.

My faith is entirely lost. This year conami did its best to take a dump on its very own fanbase, overhype the game, and most of all try to sell goddamn bugfix patch / PES 2015 DLC as AAA-full-priced-game. This is precisely my problem. And even if game will end up being better, how I as a customer am supposed to forget about being insulted and ignored by company I gave my money to?

That's why I say, look at this game like a customer, not like a fan since conami hates you for being a fan. Is it really worth at least 10% of that price? Think about it.

This is just a game mate, the most important is have fun with it, and the gameplay is fun :)

It's not about gameplays, or demos, but comani's sheer fucking incompetence and ignorance. If these guys can't make stamina working or injuries happen, what else do you expect from them? Not to mention that there is literally only one thing that's new (player roles) and as said above, if these guys can't make simple things work, what should I expect?

Should I be hyped about cutscenes (that used to be in the game) or some minor crap (team of the month? with broken player notes that never go above 8)? I have enough of hypes and excitements and teasers, and just as expected, when it came to actually show something, this company has barely anything to show. Also, new transfer system. I've seen it hanging on comani's website today and now suddenly nobody knows a thing about it. Worthless.

And most of all, how am I supposed to believe all of this will even function properly given how things looked like in the past?

And Master League is my favourite game mode too, go check ML Adventures Thread and see for yourself. I give zero of the damns about FIFA. I tried Career Mode in FIFA 14 and it was bearable, STILL slightly better than PES 15 Masterscriptleague, at least I had to rotate my squad a little bit (wow!).

I am surprised to hear FIFA might be that good (no chance of checking, my PC won't even run FIFA 15) and I wouldn't mind trying it, but only for online since most of my friends will probably play it. But it's unlikely. Regardless, my choice for offline will be PES 6, tenth year straight, amazingly enough since PES 2015 for a moment made me believe I can leave PES 6 behind, at last.

My faith is entirely lost. This year conami did its best to take a dump on its very own fanbase, overhype the game, and most of all try to sell goddamn bugfix patch / PES 2015 DLC as AAA-full-priced-game. This is precisely my problem. And even if game will end up being better, how I as a customer am supposed to forget about being insulted and ignored by company I gave my money to?

That's why I say, look at this game like a customer, not like a fan since conami hates you for being a fan. Is it really worth at least 10% of that price? Think about it.

Listen I feel your pain I do. I think most of us thought back in the days of the ps2 that once the nextgen consoles (xbox 360, PS3) hit we would get something along the levels of a basic Football manager experience from the 3d football games. I mean it's 2015 and we haven't even got to CM 01 02 levels in season mode(jez I loved that game). In fact they've gone backwards on the next nextgen consoles. It's because there is nothing better that I settle for it. All we can do is hope that whatever they have done this year actually works. Transfers that make sense, a decent training and scouting system, proper regen mode that would create a proper youth system and a return of that addictive feeling the old ones had. My advice to anyone that had doubts would be to hold off buying it until there was some feedback from it

Screenshot-4.png

This preview is interesting. Look at the "Goal Ranking".

Who is "S. KALOU" ? and this team logo?

The only "S. KALOU" that I know is "Salomon Kalou", ex-Chelsea, who plays for ............ Hertha Berlin

nice catch!

PS do i have a stroke or the console and the PC topics werent in the same thread yesterday? im worried please reply! :O

Re: PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

The whole PC section got merged with the console one, it looks.

Screenshot-4.png

This preview is interesting. Look at the "Goal Ranking".

The only "S. KALOU" that I know is "Salomon Kalou", ex-Chelsea, who plays for ............ Hertha Berlin
Sansagiulo is Sassuolo faked.

The whole PC section got merged with the console one, it looks.

Yepp. That other section felt pretty redundant by now, so let's see how this works out :)

I hope it's a sign. You know what I mean. :LMAO:

Nice one for merging the 2 sections, maybe we can all be one big happy family instead of console vs PC brigade :) we all like PES after all!

He also plays for Cote d'Ivoire national team, which has been licensed (at least having real players) in PES for a long time.

Hmmmm,

well I understand the rant about the ML news.
"Revamped" is a word, way way tooo strong for this.

What I also really dislike is presenting the cutscenes like it was something new.
We already had them back then.

On the other hand, if the gameplay is good, even this ML could be fun.
I remember playing the ML on PES 2010 quite a lot.
Although I can´t recall what the feats have been back then, I loved that you got a screen after every match, on which it showed the player development.
This was taken from us with PES 2011 and never came back.

But well, yeah...the presentation and the outcome....for that money...KONAMI should have done better.

Hmmmm,

well I understand the rant about the ML news.
"Revamped" is a word, way way tooo strong for this.

What I also really dislike is presenting the cutscenes like it was something new.
We already had them back then.

On the other hand, if the gameplay is good, even this ML could be fun.
I remember playing the ML on PES 2010 quite a lot.
Although I can´t recall what the feats have been back then, I loved that you got a screen after every match, on which it showed the player development.
This was taken from us with PES 2011 and never came back.

But well, yeah...the presentation and the outcome....for that money...KONAMI should have done better.

We haven't played it yet, so we shouldnt judge too much, lets see

Listen I feel your pain I do.

Again, it's entirely not what I mean :D
I think most of us thought back in the days of the ps2 that once the nextgen consoles (xbox 360, PS3) hit we would get something along the levels of a basic Football manager experience from the 3d football games.

Hell no, if PES 6 Master League had second divisions for all four leagues it would be enough for me.

I mean it's 2015 and we haven't even got to CM 01 02 levels in season mode(jez I loved that game). In fact they've gone backwards on the next nextgen consoles. It's because there is nothing better that I settle for it. All we can do is hope that whatever they have done this year actually works.

THIS right here is why comani is still alive. We don't have to buy PES because it's PES. Unless you really have tons of monies and nothing to do with them, maybe, but even then, it feels like an absolute waste.

I could, and did look past some things as a fan. But this year comani did its best to remind me, that conscious, hardcore fanbase means nothing. Regardless whether you buy a game or not.

This is especially painful to me, since I have two favourite game series, started playing both around twelve years ago, while one excels at integration with fans and simply enough good customer service (Paradox), other just shits on people more, and more, without limits (comani). It's two thousands freaking fifteen and there is no place to submit stupid-ass bug report or ask this "company" any tech support question!

Again, maybe I'm spoiled, maybe I should praise comani gods for allowing me to even buy their game. Open your eyes people ffs, this is a robbery.

chiefrocka4real said:

This for a thousand times. This kind of "improvements" are usually free patches for normal games from normal developers. And we have no idea whatsoever if existing issues will be fixed, but I bet my ass most of them ain't.

This is where my anger comes from. Incompetence, ignorance, and banditry. How can any longtime PES fan, or even a gamer-customer accept this, I have no idea.

There ye go. Guess I should avoid PES forums but I'm furious and maybe more importantly heartbroken seeing you guys. Your feedback or good intentions mean nothing to comani. If something will be broken now, you will have to wait another year and pay full price again so maybe, just maybe, it's fixed.

See how crazy this is? :/

Chilean League fake and partial Argentinien League licensed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKI8hc6csLU

Only 22 stadiums on the game (I supose more stadiums on the first DLC) and 23 balls unlocked (others balls are hidden):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWtuxs_t9BI

List of the stadiums:
Giuseppe Meazza
San Siro
St. Jacob Park
Old Trafford
Allianz Arena
Juventus Stadium
Estadio Mineirao
Arena Corinthians
Estadio Beira Rio
Estadio do Morumbi
Estadio Urbano Caldeira
Saitama Stadium 2002
Konami Stadium
Metropole Arena
Estadio de Scorpiao
Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo
Estadio de Sagittaire
Studio Orione
Burg Stadium
Estadio del Martingal
Rose Park Stadium
Coliseo de los Deportes

Last edited:

Not wanting to repeat my post in the other thread but that stadium list is really poor. Only five licensed European stadia and this is in a game that has the Champions League, Europa League and EURO 2016 licenses as well as some top European leagues. I appreciate EA's aggressive policy of exclusive licensing is a huge challenge but such a spartan stadium line-up is piss-poor nonetheless.

Not wanting to repeat my post in the other thread but that stadium list is really poor. Only five licensed European stadia and this is in a game that has the Champions League, Europa League and EURO 2016 licenses as well as some top European leagues. I appreciate EA's aggressive policy of exclusive licensing is a huge challenge but such a spartan stadium line-up is piss-poor nonetheless.

Adam had an interview where he mentioned that its a small team that work on PES and that Stadiums take a long time to make and its not their main priority at the moment but that they are going to work on it in the future.

Hopefully the more successful that PES becomes with people spending money on MyClub will hopefully mean more money for Konami and a bigger team working on PES :/

making a stadium takes a lot of effort, keeping a licence for more than one year takes a lot of money probably but funny how KONAMI doesnt care about one of his main franchise at all. wonder what they gonna do to the Euro licence now, maybe that took away the most of the budget

So what, the PC version is being ported from Xbone? *fingers crossed*?

Last edited:

I really really hope so, but lets see what happens, I havent heard any information on PC and am eager to know.

I guess Sassuolo and the Argentina league will be fully licensed in the game.

It's just a older preview version in the video.

In the demo files these teams were already licensed.

Hopefully that is the case then, as I'm really excited to play Master League in Argentina Primera! :)

i think we seen a full version delivered for the press, Asim also has the game for a while, a week or so wich is newer than the demo but it doesnt mean anything to the licences i think

fully agree.

i don't understand why so many south american named stadiums. all in all, very poor list indeed...

funny how by default there is no one like that :D

no no realy,look good the pics

the pic come from pc version in window mode,
but the strange is help button!!!! is a xbox one controller not 360!!!

and some day later this guy wrote on twitter:

23c6aae5-444f-40e4-9920-da28784737ca.jpg

is a porting from xbox one :D?!? i hopeeeeeeeeee

sorry for my english

woah, just noticed that screenshot too :O would be great if it was a porting from XB1, cross fingers guys :)

no no realy,look good the pics

the pic come from pc version in window mode,
but the strange is help button!!!! is a xbox one controller not 360!!!

and some day later this guy wrote on twitter:

23c6aae5-444f-40e4-9920-da28784737ca.jpg

is a porting from xbox one :D?!? i hopeeeeeeeeee

sorry for my english

Well spotted, Sherlock :)

Maybe the Reason why we have no info about pc version yet?
This would be Great.
When does the embargo end?

Back
Top Bottom