PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Interesting you say that because i was watching some videos of ps3 version and it seemed like the ai was intercepting more passes... but that could be the result of other factors like increase in form for that game.

I initially suspected the opponent form but even when I set their form to high, the Ai on PS4/XB1 I still felt the opponent Ai on PS3/360 played a more realistic game of football.

I'm surprised you guys were still expecting anything. What I wonder now, is if they'll use Denuvo on PES too, since they used it for the first time with Phantom Pain :II

Last edited:

Another short footage of modding PES 2015 PC. (highly recommended to watch in 1080p50)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlLnX2TLb_Y

As I said earlier,

I reinstalled PES 2015 with exactly that patch and it plays quite some proper football.
Visuals are okay with it, except that the crowd looks like Commodore 64ish graphics.

But the included pitch mod is great. There are some cool looking turfs in it.

If the gameplay is not much changed from the PS4 demo and those guys keep bringing out that patch for PES 2016, it can be a decent game on PC.

I'm surprised you guys were still expecting anything. What I wonder now, is if they'll use Denuvo on PES too, since they used it for the first time with Phantom Pain :II

If Konami implements Denuvo in PES 2016 I'm done with the franchise as Denuvo works as an anti-tamper DRM on the games executable and we all know how Konami likes to put gameplay triggers directly on the exe, so it would kill modding and the PES series will be dead to me. Terrible idea.

I realise FIFA uses Denuvo but EA already have all the licenses for the most part so modding isn't as crucial to them as it is to PES.

Last edited:

i hope for denuvo and stop lagger and cheater go online :)

If Konami implements Denuvo in PES 2016 I'm done with the franchise as Denuvo works as an anti-tamper DRM on the games executable and we all know how Konami likes to put gameplay triggers directly on the exe, so it would kill modding and the PES series will be dead to me. Terrible idea.

I realise FIFA uses Denuvo but EA already have all the licenses for the most part so modding isn't as crucial to them as it is to PES.

On top of that add the fact that Denuvo messes up people's hardware, causes errors and really doesn't improve sales. FIFA sold about the same as previous games without the DRM. But, the fact that it used for MGS, I'm very afraid it will be used for PES too :II

what a time to be a gamer.. (let alone PC gamer) :(

i hope for denuvo and stop lagger and cheater go online :)

I agree with the online part, even though I don't play much, but Denuvo won't help those game modes. If anything, it's the last thing they needed to "add" to the game

On top of that add the fact that Denuvo messes up people's hardware, causes errors and really doesn't improve sales. FIFA sold about the same as previous games without the DRM. But, the fact that it used for MGS, I'm very afraid it will be used for PES too :II

what a time to be a gamer.. (let alone PC gamer) :(

I agree with the online part, even though I don't play much, but Denuvo won't help those game modes. If anything, it's the last thing they needed to "add" to the game

Denuvo gonna prevent like FIFA 15 for PC the people cracking the exe game, or take alot of time to do it. One thing is security for run the game, other is the gameplay, those are different bytes.

Denuvo gonna prevent like FIFA 15 for PC the people cracking the exe game, or take alot of time to do it. One thing is security for run the game, other is the gameplay, those are different bytes.

I know what Denuvo does. And I know that it affects performance and eats up the health of your hard drive like it's nothing.

I know what Denuvo does. And I know that it affects performance and eats up the health of your hard drive like it's nothing.

Health of your hard drive? You really know what are you saying? :CONF:

i think wiht denuvo,the problem is a community modder, pes 2015 and older, use antique securom,and many modder use the cr@cked exe for running the mod

FIFA uses Denuvo yet it's completely moddable so I don't really see what's the problem with it.
Denuvo won't care if you add more kits or correct names, they're not in the exe anymore (team names used to be in the exe in the PS2 era, but they've been moved out of it a long time ago).
I'm not sure about gameplay patches having the chance to be marked as bad by Denuvo, but also VAC would do the same I guess.
In the end you're modifying the exe and it's something that always triggers some suspects (as changing the gameplay settings in the exe could be a form of cheating especially if you go online).

I'm against invasive DRM too, as many of them harm the legit player more than the pirate, but... Source please?
When we make such a claim we need solid proofs of that. Otherwise some Average Joe on Neogaf could say "Denuvo is bad" without a proof with the whole world believing him. And this is not the case, is it?

I'm against invasive DRM too, as many of them harm the legit player more than the pirate, but... Source please?

screen.jpg

http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/ENtLm/denuvo-psa-dai-warning-update

http://asidcast.com/2014/11/18/new-drm-denuvo-might-damaging-ssd/

This is made by the people behind SecuROM, or did people forget how wonderful that was as well?
Of course they reached out with a statement that it's false. And we always have to believe the corporation especially when they provide so much proof:
53vQenH.png

Bottom line, I feel sorry for PES if it gets this and I really don't want to support Sony in any way. But that's just me. Still hope the game itself will be enjoyable.

Reading those links and making up my mind a bit currently.
I don't sat that DRM software is always legit, but FUD can be a great weapon at times.

Let's start with the "always writing the same disk sector(s)": it has already been debunked when it comes to SSD drives. Every SSD drive has wear leveling routines that prevent the same block from being written over and over with other ones being left unused.

Too many read/writes from/to disk... That might be an interesting thing and I need to look better into it (or try it myself).
Maybe they're only reads from/writes to the pagefile? I believe so, as I don't think it can actually encode/decode on the fly directly from the disk, as older mechanical disks wouldn't be able to keep up with the speeds required.
In my opinion it reads/writes from/to the RAM and the disk is just used (pagefile again) when the RAM is not enough.

By the way, thanks for the links. :)

I definitely need to check it myself like I did with Starforce, which actually borked my Windows 7 install making it reboot in an endless loop. I dare Denuvo to do better than that. :LMAO:

By the way, thanks for the links. :)

I definitely need to check it myself like I did with Starforce, which actually borked my Windows 7 install making it reboot in an endless loop. I dare Denuvo to do better than that. :LMAO:

No problem. :)
I do think it's a legit concern anyway, the game's protection shouldn't use up so many resources whether it's CPU or HDD/SDD related. It's "competing" for resources with the game. I might not understand all the technicality behind this, but I know for sure, a practical example is that one of my mates had no problem with Ground Zeroes and yesterday, Phantom Pain was a Pain in the ***! Every 15 min or so the game would hiccup, on the same computer, which ran GZ perfectly. That raised some concern, we looked it up and it seems other people were noticing similar problems too.

Starforce and Securom are the nightmares of our past. Same as you, that's how my computer crapped for the first time :LOL: Even then, these protections were criticized for the same reasons, degrading disks, invasive to OS. They don't support securom on win10 because it's harmful. So how can these things be good? Paying to harm your hardware/OS?
Wow this was longer than anticipated, sorry :CONFUSE:

Lets get back to discussing PES. And not these nonsense DRM techniques.

I was talking about PES and how it might be plagued by this disease. No nonsense having an honest concern.

Last edited:

The PC game version cost, much more than last year and we now that will be worst than PS4 version, so I'm sure that will be Denuvo applying to the PES 2016 to achieve greater profits, sad

Yea , lets discuss the non existing PES PC News , isntead talking for potential problems with the game .

The PC game version cost, much more than last year and we now that will be worst than PS4 version, so I'm sure that will be Denuvo applying to the PES 2016 to achieve greater profits, sad

Wanna bet ? Konami won't put denuvo on pes 2016 , Just because MGS got doesn't mean pes 2016 will put it , different studios made this game . Konami just wants to get less profit from PC so they can cancel it once and for , that is why they make that price for someting that looks like the last year .

Last edited:

I was also thinking that it may only be MGS because that's a really BIG game. Guess we just have to wait a couple of more weeks until we know. We only found out about MGS on release day.

Yea , lets discuss the non existing PES PC News , isntead talking for potential problems with the game .

Wanna bet ? Konami won't put denuvo on pes 2016 , Just because MGS got doesn't mean pes 2016 will put it , different studios made this game . Konami just wants to get less profit from PC so they can cancel it once and for , that is why they make that price for someting that looks like the last year .

we'll see soon

I was also thinking that it may only be MGS because that's a really BIG game. Guess we just have to wait a couple of more weeks until we know. We only found out about MGS on release day.

MGS also looks insane on pc , unlike the upcoming pes , so maybe when konami make pes pc to look next-gen = more chance for devuno to appear , but we will see.

I hope next week we'll start seeing previews of the PC version. Like it happened last year, we got to see menus, editing mode etc. At least we'll get to see something of the game

I hope next week we'll start seeing previews of the PC version. Like it happened last year, we got to see menus, editing mode etc. At least we'll get to see something of the game

I remember last year they released some PC faces months before the release but now nothing .

I remember last year they released some PC faces months before the release but now nothing .

Yeah tried to convince us that it doesn't look bad. Why would they show us anything now? It'll look the same. I just want it to play like PS4

Back
Top Bottom