PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

I can only see 3 different crowds. Wtf! And that girl is with beard, I think Konami became too much busy in making PES 15 that they forgot if womens have beard or not.

I can only see 3 different crowds. Wtf! And that girl is with beard, I think Konami became too much busy in making PES 15 that they forgot if womens have beard or not.

Maybe I ended up with the exclusive "Circus Edition". I don't know. :D

You will see more Conchita's. :D

2v_M0_P14.jpg

Awesome!

As regards the news that PC will get cut scenes like its a great thing is almost childish because as we know just 4-5 hex edits changed in the exe unlocked it, so never should have been "excluded" as content already existed with an "off switch".

Although to balance a positive they better have the camera water FX in (already thinking of hunting the texture for this to make different rain amounts on camera), and I would like to see the replay motion blur effect along with this so called dynamic weather too, because then we can mod it and see how much better we can get it to look :) I hope there may be some config values for frequency of weather change/rain duration/variant dynamic fog levels too hopefully.

With HD skies and weather value edits we might get some nifty looking weather durations.

Also if we get the water-kicked-up-by-players-in-rain effect, I will be hunting that graphic down to make it more subtle and less "splashy" :)

And yes, a crowed modder needs to slap this into the faces:

conchita-wurst-eurovision.jpg

Last edited:

PES 2015 with some patches added on became quite playable, I have to say now.

Even though I've spent only about 30 minutes on it since I got this game in November and I named that serie as the 'yuckiest' game that KONAMI ever released, I decided to give it a second chance to get some positive aspects of it. And yes... There are some positive sides of that game which together with 6GB of patches got started looking better and more encouraging.

It is a good contrast to FIFA serie which I have spent over a 1000 hours in game so far. I've noticed a couple of points that I would like to see in FIFA this year, or get "a perfect" game built of connection these two football games.

I'm absolutely in love with the ball physics. It behaves perfectly when it's moving through the pitch (a realistic sliding). Another point that I really liked is how the ball behaves in the air after the goal kick. We might get that feeling of kicking a heavy ball quite hardly and that kind of gameplay looks way better than in FIFA for example. I hope it will be keept in PRO 16 as well. Adding a realistic animation of a jumping header makes that game quite good in a few game facets.

So even though we'll receive a PES 2015.1 based on DirectX 9.0, strongly limited and cut in many ways, we might get out some more of it thanks to modds that I cannot really imagine this game to play without.

Another short footage of modding PES 2015 PC. (highly recommended to watch in 1080p50)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlLnX2TLb_Y

Surely now that they have re-enabled entrance cutscenes, player LOD's will be significantly improved?

Anyone remember PES 2014 entrance cutscene.. do it has blocky faces of 2nd or 3rd player behind like 2015 ?

PES 2015 with some patches added on became quite playable, I have to say now.

Even though I've spent only about 30 minutes on it since I got this game in November and I named that serie as the 'yuckiest' game that KONAMI ever released, I decided to give it a second chance to get some positive aspects of it. And yes... There are some positive sides of that game which together with 6GB of patches got started looking better and more encouraging.

It is a good contrast to FIFA serie which I have spent over a 1000 hours in game so far. I've noticed a couple of points that I would like to see in FIFA this year, or get "a perfect" game built of connection these two football games.

I'm absolutely in love with the ball physics. It behaves perfectly when it's moving through the pitch (a realistic sliding). Another point that I really liked is how the ball behaves in the air after the goal kick. We might get that feeling of kicking a heavy ball quite hardly and that kind of gameplay looks way better than in FIFA for example. I hope it will be keept in PRO 16 as well. Adding a realistic animation of a jumping header makes that game quite good in a few game facets.

So even though we'll receive a PES 2015.1 based on DirectX 9.0, strongly limited and cut in many ways, we might get out some more of it thanks to modds that I cannot really imagine this game to play without.

Another short footage of modding PES 2015 PC. (highly recommended to watch in 1080p50)

You just remind me of why i rarely play Fifa 15 :D

Anyone remember PES 2014 entrance cutscene.. do it has blocky faces of 2nd or 3rd player behind like 2015 ?
Yeah, of course it did. LOD has only been optimized for the next-gen versions of PES 2015. Considering the new PC requirements of PES 2016, I don't think we will see any improvements on PC in this regard.

They were perfect. IMO 2014 looked much better than 2015 overall. Plus that I loved the kits physics. Why they removed that, I will never understand.

That looks like 2016 on PS4...

except 2016's pitch is terrible even on PS4 yeah. cool to have cutscenes back tho, we just need a HD crowd mod and a LOD tool in the end if the gameplay will stick

Hope for the best. PC's motto should be: love the modding community, so you can play the future

except 2016's pitch is terrible even on PS4 yeah. cool to have cutscenes back tho, we just need a HD crowd mod and a LOD tool in the end if the gameplay will stick

Agreed! But we never got them in PES 2015, so things like a LOD tweaker probably won't happen for PES 2016, which is a great pity.

So Ps4 cant handle proper LOD too? The kit wrinkles in Ps4 during entrance dont move at all. Konami suck in optimizing LOD especially in entrance scenes.

It's almost september and no demo date yet. Just wow.

It's almost september and no demo date yet. Just wow.

Three weeks until launch and not even a screenshot has surfaced, that's poor PR, even by Konami's standards

Last edited:

so we start it again? you are so naive guys :D and it was mentioned btw when will the PC version will be shown for sure

Probably a dumb question - but is the video on Steam the PC version? Presumably it would legally have to be?

Probably a dumb question - but is the video on Steam the PC version? Presumably it would legally have to be?

Afraid not! Like last year those screens and trailer are from PS4/XB1 version.

would somebody sue for misrepresentation? most probably the pc version would look completely different to those ps4 screens

In theory, this is what should be done. But luckily for them, it's not a "major release". It's just a sports game, people don't even bother. If it was an AAA title, things would've been different (see Arkham Knight)

Just for a bit of fun, who thinks Konami will only let the new commentator audio be available for consoles and we have no commentator for PC, just to make up for letting us have cut scenes back.

There has to be balance in the force ... :) :SHOCK: :SIL::LIE::SHHH:

I think when PC data is released Konami should set a challenge to have some cookies for the hex editors, for example having to wait for a coder to edit exe so we can see the ball which is removed for PC, that type of thing :SMUG:

Or what about no crowed and then Konami releasing to PC a crowed DLC ...

Fun times :BOP:

Last edited:

Played PES15 the other day, had no memory of it being so horrible. Turned it off after 2 matches.

Is there any real indication of the game being any different this year? Looks like a minor upgrade on the consoles (even more than usual), I wonder if anything at all is changing on the PC.

Last edited:

Played PES15 the other day, had no memory of it being so horrible. Turned it off after 2 matches.

Is there any real indication of the game being any different this year? Looks like a minor upgrade on the consoles (even more than usual), I wonder if anything at all is changing on the PC.

The only difference is that this year the PC version cost 35% more :D and we have not other informacion about the game.
PRE ORDER NOW !

Back
Top Bottom