PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Hopefully there is an option to turn off replays after fouls/offsides.. So annoying

Updated Pes 2016 Pc requirements

CM1_zStWoAErD5O.jpg:large

Hopefully there is an option to turn off replays after fouls/offsides.. So annoying

We totally need that! I was talking with a friend about this huge annoyance and he said "well you can skip them anyway". The problem is that the replays are there! It breaks the game's flow and not even skipping helps, why does it have to freeze the frame for like 2-3 seconds after pressing the button? :CURSE:

We totally need that! I was talking with a friend about this huge annoyance and he said "well you can skip them anyway". The problem is that the replays are there! It breaks the game's flow and not even skipping helps, why does it have to freeze the frame for like 2-3 seconds after pressing the button? :CURSE:

Im the opposite i love the cutscenes and the idea of the replay, not the way PES have them implemented, being too slow and at bad angles but def think there should be an option to turn them off especially for human vrs human

Im the opposite i love the cutscenes and the idea of the replay, not the way PES have them implemented, being too slow and at bad angles but def think there should be an option to turn them off especially for human vrs human

I didn't say I don't like cutscenes, I never skip one replay in FIFA because they are well done, makes me feel like watching a TV broadcast. But yes, that's the problem with PES, replays are way too slow and also have bad angles. So many times I get a replay of a missed shot and it looks like it's filmed from the opposite end of the pitch :II

Bhatti just said that this year PC version will have cutscenes for every match, unlike Pes 2015

@RealMadrid1334 yes, this year PC has full cutscenes for all matches

Finally! some positive news for the pc version. :APPLAUD:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we already knew this for a while now? :BLINK:

I'm almost sure that it wasn't tweeted something like that, maybe in some video I didn't saw them all...

Found it! :D

He stated that the PC version would look better than the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions and even possess cutscenes that those two editions will not get. However, it will not look as good as the PS4 and Xbox One version.

from this article, August 10th: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/six-things-you-need-to-know-about-pes-2016-725838

Yeah Xbox One. If you put the weather settings on random you might see it! Hopefully you'll get it on PC too.

Can you record a short clip so everyone can see how it looks?
It would surely get you a lot of views as it would be the first PES video so far showing dynamic weather i think (lol).

Updated Pes 2016 Pc requirements

CM1_zStWoAErD5O.jpg:large

8GB on HDD :LOL: Cut, cut everything we can! Until X360/PS3 will be made, PC will be ported old-gen crap. Next-gen isn't much better but not cut, that's something.

Bhatti just said that this year PC version will have cutscenes for every match, unlike Pes 2015

@RealMadrid1334 yes, this year PC has full cutscenes for all matches

Good news yeah.
What bugs me though is, that stuff like this sounds like as it has never been there before and it´s something brand new.

Should be more like "sry it has been cut out, it´s back again".
Probably a bit nitpicking but I find it quite ridiculous announcing stuff as such a cool new feature even it was there already and been taken from the game years ago for an unkownable reason.

This is crazy but,
I´ve posted this video a page back with PES 2015 and that patch, graphic mods and shit.

Couldn´t help it and reinstalled PES 2015 for PC (really had only 2 hours of gameplay according to steam) with that patch.

Gotta say, it played quite decent. Game speed was great on 0.
Graphics were ok, the pitchmod looks nice!
There is also a gameplay patch included, so I can´t say nothing about PES vanilla.

I only had time for 2 matches but they felt nice and enjoyable. I´m gonna test it out more until the demo comes out.

Input lag, visuals, ball physics, animations etc didn´t feel so bad as I thought at first when I played it last year.

Because of this, I´m not that pessimistic about PES 2016 anymore.
I´m not defending the PES production team at all, we should expect a much more advanced game of course.

But with a good patch - which we most likely are going to have - it coul be a decent game.

Good news yeah.
What bugs me though is, that stuff like this sounds like as it has never been there before and it´s something brand new.

Should be more like "sry it has been cut out, it´s back again".
Probably a bit nitpicking but I find it quite ridiculous announcing stuff as such a cool new feature even it was there already and been taken from the game years ago for an unkownable reason.

1.Take out a feature that was always present in the game.
2.Put it back in next year, announce it as super awesome new thing.
3.???
4.Profit..?

But with a good patch - which we most likely are going to have - it coul be a decent game.

If we'll get new animations and improved collisions and goalkeepers and defense, I agree.

I don't buy pes2016 i think. Because of the bad game pes 2015, and i don't think they can change so much that pes 2016 is great. I mean, yesterday i have played Champions Leaugue with Bayern Munich, at the end of the groupsstage the AI had make nul (0) fouls. Even no Offside. Come on, are you real??!!

How more you play PES (from 2009-2015), how more you realise that the game had nothing to do with real soccer. Even pes 5 and pes6 had nothing to do with real soccer, because of lack of midfildplay with duels to win the ball etc..

Another problem is the lack of emotion and the will to win. I played Bayern again Barcelona and was winning with 3-0, untill i get a penalty against. They scored, so it was 3-1. They cheers like they were winning with 3-1. Instead of getting the ball to kickoff quick and score meaby 3-2. It was not a friendly but in the champions league.

The last problem is the passing game. Even the minor teams are passing the ball around in defence instead of playing the long ball. So the only thing i have to do is sitting back, and counter attack (with Bayern Munich!), what the hell?

All what i say was with gameplay patches, the vanilla game was even worse.

2vM0P14.jpg

I've just realised this... WHY ARE THERE BEARDED LADIES IN THE CROWD?!?!? :CURSE:

Is that Pes 16 ^ ? The crowds look horrible and pixelated.

How did you even get the crowd up so close lol?

Back
Top Bottom