PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread

they surely have an exclusive deal with Sony. thats it. accept it. i see no XO fans bashing about no image importing and thats a big deal imo...btw i have PC only too, the only thing we can do about this situation is not buying the game on PC if its terrible.

Its all business and deals, same with all of it I agree. People/staff tow the line via contract and that's life.

the only thing we can do about this situation is not buying the game on PC if its terrible.
Well it's obviously not going to be terrible so no worries there, Konami is improving this series every year. PES 2015 was the best gaming $40 I spent in a long while. I still play 2-3 matches a day, I have gotten tons of value out of my purchase. PES 2016 will be an instant buy for me. 40 bucks, even if the overall improvements are small, amounts to pennies a day for a year of football happiness. Can't beat that deal.

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

@Angus, even though with have mixed views on "creeping" advancement, I would agree .. and im also the same page as regards what I will look to purchase this year round. For one I like to mod this game so if things are same next year then its more interest to "tinker" with it for the next months ahead among what other things come.

Certainly hope they DONT remove cut scenes this year (still cant work out the point last year but anyway) ... and im liking the reports on the barging controls for on/off ball and jumping in the air. Something about PES and controls and speed settings that always pips it for me, I never have ever thought to mod fifa when it was out, nor have I spent time on tactics and in training area that I do with pes compared to Fifa when I made the switch.

I dont know, some kind of rewarding sense to it when you set things right.

Last edited:

For one I like to mod this game so if things are same next year then its more interest to "tinker" with it for the next months ahead among what other things come.
Ha-ha, yes. I buy the game as much for the modding happiness it gives me. I'm currently assigning custom faces/hairstyles to all players in the game, should be done just in time for PES 2016 to hit the stores.

Cutscenes... meh, I watch them for the first game then skip them completely after that. Most people probably do the same I would think. But it would be nice to have the choice, sure.

Well it's obviously not going to be terrible so no worries there, Konami is improving this series every year. PES 2015 was the best gaming $40 I spent in a long while. I still play 2-3 matches a day, I have gotten tons of value out of my purchase. PES 2016 will be an instant buy for me. 40 bucks, even if the overall improvements are small, amounts to pennies a day for a year of football happiness. Can't beat that deal.

I guess you know that PS4 PES 2015 was the better game?
And 2016 will be even better?

I guess you know that PS4 PES 2015 was the better game?
And 2016 will be even better?
Sure, PS4 version had better graphics. I'm a PC gamer, the PC graphics were good enough for me. I'm not sure what else your point is here, what are you saying..?

Sure, PS4 version had better graphics. I'm a PC gamer, the PC graphics were good enough for me. I'm not sure what else your point is here..?

I guess input lag and a worst game is non issue?

Besides whats the point of loving pes and not getting the best version

PS4 PES2016 will have editing kits in deph so whoe license goes out of the window

I guess input lag and a worst game is non issue?
Oh, you want to start that all over again, I get it now, lol. PC played great for me, couldn't care less past that.
Besides whats the point of loving pes and not getting the best version

PS4 PES2016 will have editing kits in deph so whoe license goes out of the window
So buy a PS4, nobody is stopping people from switching to console gaming.

Last edited:

You can't even share files on a PS4 it's pathetic. I would take a PC version any day even if it has less in terms of graphics. Editing/modding is worth the price of admission ($60) alone.

I would take a PC version any day even if it has less in terms of graphics. Editing/modding is worth the price of admission ($60) alone.
I've never paid more than $39.95 for the PC version of PES..?

in my country console versions are around 40-44 pounds, PC version is 22-25 pounds :P

Release: 13-11-2015

image.png

Exactly! Why is the Day 1 edition releasing on November instead of the actual official September release date?

I smell scamming.

The smell already been done after i read this website.
Thank you so much for the info.
I knew it all the time, the same story as last year. :BYE:

Friday13th1-120x120.jpg

Last edited:

I have paid 18 euros for the key of steam for PES 2015, almost 60 euros for the PES 2016? And Release: 13-11-2015??

It has to be a typo. That was last year's release date.

I think this year the PC version is around $60 or 42 pounds.
Nope. 40€ on Amazon right now for PC.

HDxT5BZ.png

This lets me think that it will be another PES 2015 (PS3 game with something added). Otherwise this is a great deal.

Last edited:

So when do you think PES 2016 will be showing up on steam for pre-order?

I don't understand why anyone would want to preorder it. Just wait for the demo.

I don't understand why anyone would want to preorder it. Just wait for the demo.
Demos are seldom the same as the full game. Steam offers refunds now, so it's no risk to pre-order, play the full game, then get a refund that's what you decide. Besides, there are some of us who are buying PES 2016 Day 1 because of how good PES 2015 is. Konami has shown since 2013 that they're back on track, game is improving each year.

Demos are seldom the same as the full game. Steam offers refunds now, so it's no risk to pre-order, play the full game, then get a refund that's what you decide. Besides, there are some of us who are buying PES 2016 Day 1 because of how good PES 2015 is. Konami has shown since 2013 that they're back on track, game is improving each year.
Demos are supposed to be demonstrations of the full game. Steam refunds only work with less than 2 hours of playing time, you can't possibly tell whether the game is worth it in this short amount of time.

Demos are supposed to be demonstrations of the full game.
And you know that doesn't happen; the PES 2015 demo, along with both the FIFA 14 and FIFA 15 demos, were nothing like their respective full game versions.
Steam refunds only work with less than 2 hours of playing time, you can't possibly tell whether the game is worth it in this short amount of time.
Two hours is time enough to play a half dozen games; anybody can tell whether they're going to like a particular football game after 5 minutes of playing time.

The Steam refund thing is going to kill off a lot of complaining around here. People won't be able to use the lame-old "Konami ripped us gamers off AGAIN!" excuse. If you didn't bother to stop trying it out before the two hours was up, then sorry: your fault, not Konami's.

2 hours is more than enough time. And demos are not representative of their final products. I need the final product to test.

And you know that doesn't happen; the PES 2015 demo, along with both the FIFA 14 and FIFA 15 demos, were nothing like their respective full game versions.
Well, the demos looked like the final game versions and approximately played like the final game versions. Each patch introduces gameplay changes anyway, but altogether it's still the same game.

Two hours is time enough to play a half dozen games; anybody can tell whether they're going to like a particular football game after 5 minutes of playing time.

The Steam refund thing is going to kill off a lot of complaining around here. People won't be able to use the lame-old "Konami ripped us gamers off AGAIN!" excuse. If you didn't bother to stop trying it out before the two hours was up, then sorry: your fault, not Konami's.
This is ridiculous. Setting up your profile alone takes up to 30 minutes. It takes a few hundred matches to really see the shortcomings of modern football games. They are supposed to look good at first glance, but they fall apart when you see behind the curtains.

If you need a few hundred matches before you determine whether the game is a buy or not, the whole video game industry would crash. No one would ever purchase a game.

You need 5-10 minutes. In 5-10 minutes, you can determine if you want to go deep into the game or not.

If you need a few hundred matches before you determine whether the game is a buy or not, the whole video game industry would crash. No one would ever purchase a game.

You need 5-10 minutes. In 5-10 minutes, you can determine if you want to go deep into the game or not.
Well, people may purchase games, but they may decide not to purchase the follow-ups.

Back
Top Bottom