PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread

You do have a point here mate.
Back in the day, there was no Internet, and during the first era of the world wide web there were no forums. There was also ONE football game for consoles. So you either loved it or shut the fuck up. People played it anyways and since there was no choice and no way to raise your voice, you had to deal with it and ended up liking it. I bet my ass that if PES 5 or 6 came out this year (assuming there was no chance to have better technologies) people would still complain. Or... let's put it this way: If the Internet had been back then as advanced as it is now people would have complains about the game and said "this is not good, that isn't realistic, etc".

Internet gives voice to the muted. It gives the opportunity to say stuff. Whether it's right or not. People feel they have a shot at being payed attention to. So they nitpick big or little stuff to complain about, because... it's free.
people are complaining about something they want to see better, and yes they have every right to do so, pes has been not good for years now, and we are only asking about few things to be changed in the game, like responsiveness, it's not a big ask, we just want more responsive controls and better keeper reactions, is that nitpicking???

You go ahead and pretend that complaining on an internet forum actually accomplishes something useful, lol.

I've been PC gaming for 30 years, if I don't like the demo or if the reviews aren't good, I just don't buy it and I move on. That's called being a discerning consumer. What I don't do is post on internet forums, crying like a child about the poor PC graphics, the lack of cutscenes, Konami not caring about the community, and everything else people constantly whine about around here. And that's called being an adult.

Seems to have worked well in case of Batman Arkham Knight. WB pulled the game from all PC digital sales stores including Steam due to poor optimization issues. That's an unprecedented move. The user outcry was tremendous and it worked. New Steam refund policy helps as well.

Seems to have worked well in case of Batman Arkham Knight. WB pulled the game from all PC digital sales stores including Steam due to poor optimization issues. That's an unprecedented move. The user outcry was tremendous and it worked. New Steam refund policy helps as well.

The issue here is different compared to PES.

#PES2016 Dynamic weather mode: the first half sunny, rainy second half.It will be like this? Or will spontaneously change?

Why? Because people is affraid to show their comments on twitter and Facebook,
and show them how discusting konami is today. :RANT:
And yes... They are affraid to get blocked by them. :)
WB is the one showing all over the world how treat the pc users is bad for the first time.
Consoles always wins every single year, please stop exclusives!

Last edited:

I agree , with PES on PC ... too much optimized . Konami prevents problem like with Batman Arkham Knight
anyway we should all send tweet , fb post to complain ... to get graphics options (high -> ps4 , medium -> normal , low -> ps3) or more custom : LOD , cutscene , grass , weather switch

Talk about tarring everyone with the same brush.

2u8hqmh.jpg

Talk about tarring everyone with the same brush.

2u8hqmh.jpg

Oh my god! :SHOCK:
Brat is you! You drug dealer.

116jfxi.jpg

A representation to the fans and plus at WENB, is really a big #ucking fault of derespect for the fans showing you two smoking weed live on youtube. Shame, go to the hospital you need pills for your childest brain!

Sorry if i post something bad or trolling, this is my opinion and got to say it public to everyone. I'm so #ucking embarrased this time.

Paynekiller thanks for the news on twitter. ;)

Update: I talk with Asim, and i didn´t have the chance to answer him, because it send me 5 messages before the first one. What a Arabic Fanboy.
I just give up and i block him as well does to me.
What a waste of time threat the fans like idiots.
What a hypocrite. Goodbye to him, i'm happy to be defending the consumers.
WE ARE FIRST AND THE EXCLUSIVES ARE THE LAST!

Amazing i can´t tweet anymore because i need a mobile to pay. Goodbye twitter.

Last edited:

people are complaining about something they want to see better, and yes they have every right to do so, pes has been not good for years now, and we are only asking about few things to be changed in the game, like responsiveness, it's not a big ask, we just want more responsive controls and better keeper reactions, is that nitpicking???

No, of course not! But complaining about freaking NETS definitely is!!!!
I have opinions myself and I do have a bunch of stuff I would like to see improved. But first things first.

I agree , with PES on PC ... too much optimized . Konami prevents problem like with Batman Arkham Knight
anyway we should all send tweet , fb post to complain ... to get graphics options (high -> ps4 , medium -> normal , low -> ps3) or more custom : LOD , cutscene , grass , weather switch

Yes yes... This is the way to go with pc i guess. graphic option so people can adjust according their machine power.

Yes yes... This is the way to go with pc i guess. graphic option so people can adjust according their machine power.
That's what PC games should work of course. They used to have a lot of graphic options some years ago, then 7th gen consoles became mainstream.
I'm not blaming it on consoles, I'm blaming it on developers (or, even more, publishers).
They got lazy.
Some (or should I say the majority?) of the games now have that awful "one size fits all" approach that is typical of console gaming (as you don't have to make it scalable on consoles, it's just a matter of finding the sweet spot during development and you're sure it will run without having to care about drivers, settings and filters) that is holding PC gaming back.

Then, seeing so many people that still say they go back to PES6 or PES 2009 means that graphics are not that important.
What matters the most is having an enjoyable and realistic gameplay (without evident bugs, like players stopping for half a second when the ball is near them and proper collisions) with some replay value which, in football games, means teams having different styles and freedom to do whatever you want with the ball.
That's what I'd put in front of the graphics everytime.

Last edited:

Oh my god! :SHOCK:
Brat is you! You drug dealer.

116jfxi.jpg

A representation to the fans and plus at WENB, is really a big #ucking fault of derespect for the fans showing you two smoking weed live on youtube. Shame, go to the hospital you need pills for your childest brain!

Weed??? Are you serious?
That´s a shisha, bro.

No, of course not! But complaining about freaking NETS definitely is!!!!
I have opinions myself and I do have a bunch of stuff I would like to see improved. But first things first.

Not to me, sorry.
Visuals and physics are doing a big part in atmosphere and joy and the fact that the nets are way too stiff compared to older titles (PES 2011, 2009, 2008 etc) is a little painful to me.
Not a big issue, cause I know there are other issues with higher priority, but not nitpicking imho.

Last edited:

That guy... Those guys... Can they go away, please??

+100000000000000

those two idiots and jerks (bhatti and tanvir) are pure disgrace to kompany name such as konami.

two spioiled teenagers acting so immaturely.

The simple fact that Konami is comfortable with those two complete losers being associated with their brand tells you all you need to know about that joke company. It's amazing that an international company could be this stupid. Honestly. These two clowns would have a hard time getting hired anywhere beyond McDonald's.

The simple fact that Konami is comfortable with those two complete losers being associated with their brand tells you all you need to know about that joke company. It's amazing that an international company could be this stupid. Honestly. These two clowns would have a hard time getting hired anywhere beyond McDonald's.

i couldn't agree more.

giphy.gif

Please stop offending people. You are taking this too personally. Besides, they are not to blame, blame KONAMI's decision to consider Pc users as inferior Pes gamers.

PES2016 System Requirements
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=20889&game=Pro Evolution Soccer 2016

PES 2016
Minimum requirements

Proseccor: Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8 GHZ veya Athlon II X2 240
Graphic: GeForce GT 730 veya Radeon HD 6570
Memory: 2GB
HDD: 10 GB
Direct X: DX9

Recommended requirements
Prosecco: Core i3-530 2.9GHz veya Phenom II X4 925
Graphic: GeForce GTX 550 Ti Asus M2D1 veya Radeon HD 7750 Sapphire Ultimate
Memory: 4 GB

Last edited:

@peskomment PES2016 System Requirements
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=20889&game=Pro Evolution Soccer 2016

PES 2016
Minimum requirements

Proseccor: Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8 GHZ veya Athlon II X2 240
Graphic: GeForce GT 730 veya Radeon HD 6570
Memory: 2GB

Recommended requirements
Prosecco: Core i3-530 2.9GHz veya Phenom II X4 925
Graphic: GeForce GTX 550 Ti Asus M2D1 veya Radeon HD 7750 Sapphire Ultimate
Memory: 4 GB

wow, what high-end specs. i'm impressed konami! (i guess even my smartphone could handle that)

giphy.gif

That website has been totally debunked and not trusted by anyone.

That's makes it so much better then!

Promoting a football game and they have shisha pipes in front of them, a totally unprofessional and inappropriate move.

Promoting what? They are just friends talking about Pes 2016. It's totally intended to recreate a relaxed atmosphere.

That's makes it so much better then!

Promoting a football game and they have shisha pipes in front of them, a totally unprofessional and inappropriate move.

Seriously, I think you´re exaggerating a lil´ too much!

It´s a shisha, ffs and no crack pipe.

Plus, I don´t think it´s right to insult these two!

Bhatti is a footman and does what he gets told to.
Sure, he probably could communicate in a different or more appropiate way, but that´s easy for us to say as none of us has done his job.

Main people that are to be blamed are the devs at KONAMI.

I thought we´re over that Bhatti bashing.

Mods??

Last edited:

You guys who are criticizing Adam/Asim for smoking shisha need to get a life. It's a video game man (and a damn good one I might add). Chill out and relax.

You guys who are criticizing Adam/Asim for smoking shisha need to get a life. It's a video game man (and a damn good one I might add). Chill out and relax.

Correct Profit90, the game was around long before these two,and instead of people making posts barking at the moon, is it not better to simply ignore Mr Bhatti & Co and either enjoy PES for what it is or opt out?
The obsession with them has overtaken the game,and they are not that big or important.

The obsession with them has overtaken the game,and they are not that big or important.

I agree, can we just stop bringing those two into this, they aren't PC friendly key initials "PC" so its like groundhog day with a pinch of banging head against a wall, they use the community to justify not to talk about PC that's how they (personally) want it, so be it, what's new?

The shisha still looks very unprofessional, no matter how harmless it may be.

It's not personal, it's about the game. Heads have rolled for much less in other companies, yet these two get away with dissing an entire chunk of the community...

It's not personal, it's about the game.

Disagree.

Wont fix the game, isn't about the game, they don't make the game & ... nothing about the PC. If anything the last bunch of post should be directed at the company formally about conduct if its that much of an issue (them smoking whatever and anything they wont say about PC isn't anything for this thread really is it), not this thread in the corner of the net about info ref PC version of 2016.

Want to complain about staff conduct and certain staff members, you know where konami head office is to voice it ... flooding this thread with it isn't info about the PC game and discussing the game itself (the existence and point of this thread), and you sure as shit wont get it from them two (and never did anyway)... so they are not worth discussing.

If these two are so bothersome to people, don't buy products from said company to fund them, ignore them and if I can quote Why Dont You form the 80's ... "go out and do something less boring in-stead" :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom