PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

We pay $59.99 for any games including PC and PS4. It's a generic price tag for a PC game.

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread

Not sure why some of you keep saying PC version was shite due to input lag since only certain people experienced it

I smell something fishy around here... How they can release the game on 13th November if on Amazon are in September?

Not sure why some of you keep saying PC version was shite due to input lag since only certain people experienced it

More like most people. The reason why I stopped playing PES 2015 is due to input lag. The 1 second delay kills any game.

And yet Asim Tanvir was in awe last year talking about how responsive PES 2015 was. It's true that it is a little more responsive on the PS4 than it is on PC, but still not as responsive as PES 2013. There's still a little input lag on PS4 as well.

This year Asim is talking a lot about it as well. I can't trust this guy.

More like most people. The reason why I stopped playing PES 2015 is due to input lag. The 1 second delay kills any game.
1 second delay?! I read that, then I fired up a game to check and make sure I wasn't losing my mind! Sure enough, passing, shooting, everything is instantaneous the moment I hit the button, no delay whatsoever. Whew! Thank goodness!

1 second delay... you must be talking online because offline vCPU there's certainly no delay at all.

Last edited:

And yet Asim Tanvir was in awe last year talking about how responsive PES 2015 was. It's true that it is a little more responsive on the PS4 than it is on PC, but still not as responsive as PES 2013. There's still a little input lag on PS4 as well.

Played on 360, not a single time when i complained about delay, tried Pc version and there was a noticeable delay.

Maybe it was something about vsync or the bad optimized code, can't say.

well PC is far more responsive than the PS3 version of 2015. did you guys use DirectInput instead of Xinput in the settings.exe? because with Xinput its just like on my PS3

1 second delay?! I read that, then I fired up a game to check and make sure I wasn't losing my mind! Sure enough, passing, shooting, everything is instantaneous the moment I hit the button, no delay whatsoever. Whew! Thank goodness!

1 second delay... you must be talking online because offline vCPU there's certainly no delay at all.

Online is even more horrible. Whenever I make it Windowed mode, it's much more responsive but still isn't as much as the PS4 or FIFA 15 PC. I hope we don't see that unresponsive controls on this year in PC.

@gabe I use DirectInput because I use one of my PS4 controller.

Last edited:

PES2016 System Requirements
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=20889&game=Pro Evolution Soccer 2016

PES 2016
Minimum requirements

Proseccor: Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8 GHZ veya Athlon II X2 240
Graphic: GeForce GT 730 veya Radeon HD 6570
Memory: 2GB
HDD: 10 GB
Direct X: DX9

Recommended requirements
Prosecco: Core i3-530 2.9GHz veya Phenom II X4 925
Graphic: GeForce GTX 550 Ti Asus M2D1 veya Radeon HD 7750 Sapphire Ultimate
Memory: 4 GB
HDD: 10 GB
Direct X: DX9

Double that of PES2015 at least

If those requirements are accurate then the fact that PES 2016 will continue to use DX9 is disappointing.

Adam clearly said
"It’s not the same as PS4 or Xbox One. And it’s not the same as PS3 and X360. It’s its own thing. The PC version will have its own sort of entity there. It’s got a lot more the features of PS4. A lot more the features of Xbox One.”

So its a lot more features, not all features. Don't expect much. I think the graphics will be same as Ps3 version, the rest will be like Ps4.

hoping for all the gameplay elements will make it, all the game modes, and the dynamic weather, video adboards would be cool aswell

hoping only the graphical effects will be turned off like last year. btw didnt he say that it will offer more than last year's port?

This is ridiculous. Setting up your profile alone takes up to 30 minutes. It takes a few hundred matches to really see the shortcomings of modern football games. They are supposed to look good at first glance, but they fall apart when you see behind the curtains.

30 minutes to set-up profile .... really? Takes me less than 5.

This is all dependent on what your looking for to want a refund ... so is it "feel" then that wont take 2 hours (setup full manual and go to training ground), is it graphics ... your eyes will tell in no more than 5 esp as your skooled in what is lacking in 2015 to look out for. Is it features? Then demo will give a clue, and also dont buy let community feedback and that also helps before you download full version.

You can easily tell under 2 hours, again, you know what your looking for so prep for it on download.

If those requirements are accurate then the fact that PES 2016 will continue to use DX9 is disappointing.

Well it might be a double edged sword ... as in, not great for wanting to know if its got updated graphics and shaders for those that want better visuals, then again maybe a blessing in disguise that they don't try for DX10+ and give us a poorly optimised port that lags like 2014 did for me in certain places in the stadium.

Last edited:

This is all dependent on what your looking for to want a refund ... so is it "feel" then that wont take 2 hours (setup full manual and go to training ground), is it graphics ... your eyes will tell in no more than 5 esp as your skooled in what is lacking in 2015 to look out for. Is it features? Then demo will give a clue, and also dont buy let community feedback and that also helps before you download full version.

You can easily tell under 2 hours, again, you know what your looking for so prep for it on download.
I'm looking for a solid AI. You can't tell if that's the case or not in 2 hours.

Oh my god! :SHOCK:
Brat is you! You drug dealer.

116jfxi.jpg

A representation to the fans and plus at WENB, is really a big #ucking fault of derespect for the fans showing you two smoking weed live on youtube. Shame, go to the hospital you need pills for your childest brain!

Paynekiller thanks for the news on twitter. ;)

Update: I talk with Asim, and i didn´t have the chance to answer him, because it send me 5 messages before the first one. What a Arabic Fanboy.
I just give up and i block him as well does to me.
What a waste of time threat the fans like idiots.
What a hypocrite. Goodbye to him, i'm happy to be defending the consumers.
WE ARE FIRST AND THE EXCLUSIVES ARE THE LAST!

Amazing i can´t tweet anymore because i need a mobile to pay. Goodbye twitter.

Dude calm down. Like other people have already mentioned, it's called "sheesha". Although I do agree with you it doesn't look professional when you're being interviewed about a product and you're talking on behalf of a company, but that doesn't mean we go disrespecting them like that.

And re: Asim, he's no Arab. He's a brit with a south asian background. But that shouldn't matter here. There's no need to mention any form of nationality or background here. You're talking about the person and a game and that's all that matters.

I agree re the PS4 version. It's not as responsive as it should be so I had to up the speed to +1 to have instant input response.

I'm looking for a solid AI. You can't tell if that's the case or not in 2 hours.

Demo .... forums ... wait ...... wait .......... feedback on forums ..... youtube videos .... wait .... read ..... release comes ..... wait .... forums ..... wait ..... youtube videos ..... read more ..... decide to purchase .... know what to look for ....... play, 2 hours decide.

You can easily work this out with combination of all these things. Go manual ... pick 2 lower teams .. play 2 AI levels semi hard & hard ... up to bigger teams do the same.

Or ... find a friend who's purchased and use them :)

Last edited:

Demo .... forums ... wait ...... wait .......... feedback on forums ..... youtube videos .... wait .... read ..... release comes ..... wait .... forums ..... wait ..... youtube videos ..... read more ..... decide to purchase .... know what to look for ....... play, 2 hours decide.

You can easily work this out with combination of all these things. Go manual ... pick 2 lower teams .. play 2 AI levels semi hard & hard ... up to bigger teams do the same.

Or ... find a friend who's purchased and use them :)
Yes, that's why I said people should wait for the demo instead of relying on Steam refunds. Let's hope they really release the demo before the full game's launch.

I'm 50/50

50% of me knows PC gamers are mistreated and its disgusting, the consoles are massively holding back games and how good they can be because of profit. This is the western world in general. Companies are making so much money in a big market area in gaming, console developers and game companies are purely in control and will not need to push themselves.

The other 50% has no sympathy for the entitlement moaning culture and ridiculous death threats some people have been displaying to Adam and Asmir.

They are just two guys who's job is very simple, present news on PES! Who cares if you don't like them, they should have little or nothing to d with your enjoyment. Speak to them and talk to them in good nature and they will give you the respect back. If you bark at them, what the hell do you expect, it's not all about you. If you can't stand them, just don't bother with them. PES is bigger than both of them anyway.

What hits me is, we all know the politics and companies like Sony and Microsoft who push their consoles first over PC will pull a lot of crap. The fact we are getting all these cards out for very high prices which can handle 3 maybe 4 times more data and graphical capacity than the PS4 can, yet the market is full of games which are made to fit onto PS4/Xbone consoles anyway.

My mentality is i just go out and create things i want to see better or learn how to do it myself rather than rely on companies to give me everything.

Dude calm down. Like other people have already mentioned, it's called "sheesha". Although I do agree with you it doesn't look professional when you're being interviewed about a product and you're talking on behalf of a company, but that doesn't mean we go disrespecting them like that.

And re: Asim, he's no Arab. He's a brit with a south asian background. But that shouldn't matter here. There's no need to mention any form of nationality or background here. You're talking about the person and a game and that's all that matters.

Thanks Lami :)
Asim looks like a name from Egypt, but anyways i just wanna know if konami provide more info on the pc version, and stop playing with mind games again this year.
My patience is about to explode even more. ;)
Someone asks me a console? No.
My money was posted on the line for PC, and it's for PC i love even more!

Double that of PES2015 at least

Do you still believe on game-debate website?
More trust then that website is "Can you run it?" :)

I'm 50/50

50% of me knows PC gamers are mistreated and its disgusting, the consoles are massively holding back games and how good they can be because of profit. This is the western world in general. Companies are making so much money in a big market area in gaming, console developers and game companies are purely in control and will not need to push themselves.

I can´t realize how bad those ports microsoft are about to do it for example Killer Instinct and Halo. :OT:

Last edited:

I hope PES 2016 for PC completely changes the way it receives input. The delay is horrible.

I would take a hybrid version which allows mods over a better graphical version any day. Mods are critical to enjoyment.

Just look at the sider.exe tool that was created for PES2015. It's huge.

I read here something...

I don´t know if "Paulo" tells the true. :LIE:

Title Translated.

"PES 2016 PC version is better than PS3 and XBOX 360. Much better!"

Tells every single year it have private photos of the videogame, and konami force him or push him to not show anything, i can smell a scam as well on this website. I already ask him to upload that and put a password. I don´t promisse anything at all.

Update: As $ucking usual, they don´t post images or videos or even on email, they are restrited, and konami can spy on this... Wat thah fack? Genius retarted they are. They don´t have anything at all.

Update2: My questions with Paulo...

Me
Several questions that are saying the truth Paulo ...
Only for the PC ...

1st come with the same equipment as the importer PS4? Or is the same crap PES 2015?
2. This time the konami not eleminate nothing at the entrances of the teams for the PC, replays, bowls in all modes?
3. Tell me how many real and fakes leagues will have PES 2016? I want to see your list.
4. Have the CAF Champions League?
5 AFC Champions League will be another year on the PC?
6 Konami decided to launch the J. League 1 and 2 for everyone, including PC?
7 The gameplay between players, already pass the ball and not the CPU push too much on every player? In PES 2015 made it but with this Sider Tool has been removed, as clear entries, bugs, etc ...
8 We will be able to import the kits and infinite logos on PC? At least all license and of course make room for the hidden teams with mods can draw them all ...
9 When will the Adam Bhatti and his friend Asim be fired?
10th KONAMI in Japan is doing the job as it should be, without hearing the filth of Adam ideas?

Thanks.

Paulo Answers...

1 - Only PS4 will have media importer. They are trying a compromise but so far failed.

2 - The PC version is not the same as the PS4. It is better than PS3 and XBOX 360, if your PC is stout will run cool content but lack a lot. It is clear that is a joint move SONY-KONAMI. But that was near the PES to PC in 2014 and 2015 ... the result is good.

. 3 - Not Everything is baseless rumor-mongering none so far. Until the Libertadores hangs. J.League only in the Asian version. Konami misses to wait movements EA to act. She does so: the League X does not matter EA? Let ago. She did not fight, it conforms with what is left. All the the extra money is spent on PES CLUB Manager.

4 - Yes. It's not signed the renewal but is rather because it pays to be in the game and offered to be in FIFA 16 too. Because Konami refuse?

5 - Yes.

6 - In Asia alone.

7 - I do not know. I received feedback from a tester. He gave two images but can not publish. The graph is excellent! It is CGI's in-game yourself. Gameplay is 100% equal to the Divisions Online PES 2015. handicap Flood, but FIFA 16 also has this shit.

8 - Yes.

9 - It has been dismissed, is under contract only. The Asim gets out but is not an employee of Konami. Havok only in the West, will contact the production of PES CLUB Manager and ESP as survive and have market.

10 - PES 2016 is ready, there is nothing being done. It's like editing option files. A studio in Spain is doing it, so that took care of Castlevania. Some Japs are there to help stop. In Japan the entire industry was created where PES has been disabled.

Well that's enough for me to get this questions, let's see if they talk are true when the game cames out :))

Last edited:

all this stuff about J-League being in Winning Eleven only, its not even released for Winning Eleven 2015, I'm still waiting on it's release... which is why I bought a copy of it (Japanese version) :(

well i only want to know about gameplay in general since they cant make worse port than 2015, cant they?

pc version was crap NOT because of input lag but because of a whole different (unresponsive) gameplay.

i don't have any input lag on my pc, i checked it. the power gauge appears as fast as on ps4 but after that the player needs a lot more time to execute the action. that's not input lag, that's just unresponsiveness. also cursor switching, dribbling, AI awareness is completely different compared to ps4 version.

i'd bet my ass that everybody claiming ps4/pc gameplay would be the same hasn't played both versions and/or is just trolling.

Last edited:

I read here something...

I don´t know if "Paulo" tells the true. :LIE:

Title Translated.

"PES 2016 PC version is better than PS3 and XBOX 360. Much better!"

Tells every single year it have private photos of the videogame, and konami force him or push him to not show anything, i can smell a scam as well on this website. I already ask him to upload that and put a password. I don´t promisse anything at all.

Update: As $ucking usual, they don´t post images or videos or even on email, they are restrited, and konami can spy on this... Wat thah fack? Genius retarted they are. They don´t have anything at all.

Update2: My questions with Paulo...

Me
Several questions that are saying the truth Paulo ...
Only for the PC ...

1st come with the same equipment as the importer PS4? Or is the same crap PES 2015?
2. This time the konami not eleminate nothing at the entrances of the teams for the PC, replays, bowls in all modes?
3. Tell me how many real and fakes leagues will have PES 2016? I want to see your list.
4. Have the CAF Champions League?
5 AFC Champions League will be another year on the PC?
6 Konami decided to launch the J. League 1 and 2 for everyone, including PC?
7 The gameplay between players, already pass the ball and not the CPU push too much on every player? In PES 2015 made it but with this Sider Tool has been removed, as clear entries, bugs, etc ...
8 We will be able to import the kits and infinite logos on PC? At least all license and of course make room for the hidden teams with mods can draw them all ...
9 When will the Adam Bhatti and his friend Asim be fired?
10th KONAMI in Japan is doing the job as it should be, without hearing the filth of Adam ideas?

Thanks.

Paulo Answers...

1 - Only PS4 will have media importer. They are trying a compromise but so far failed.

2 - The PC version is not the same as the PS4. It is better than PS3 and XBOX 360, if your PC is stout will run cool content but lack a lot. It is clear that is a joint move SONY-KONAMI. But that was near the PES to PC in 2014 and 2015 ... the result is good.

. 3 - Not Everything is baseless rumor-mongering none so far. Until the Libertadores hangs. J.League only in the Asian version. Konami misses to wait movements EA to act. She does so: the League X does not matter EA? Let ago. She did not fight, it conforms with what is left. All the the extra money is spent on PES CLUB Manager.

4 - Yes. It's not signed the renewal but is rather because it pays to be in the game and offered to be in FIFA 16 too. Because Konami refuse?

5 - Yes.

6 - In Asia alone.

7 - I do not know. I received feedback from a tester. He gave two images but can not publish. The graph is excellent! It is CGI's in-game yourself. Gameplay is 100% equal to the Divisions Online PES 2015. handicap Flood, but FIFA 16 also has this shit.

8 - Yes.

9 - It has been dismissed, is under contract only. The Asim gets out but is not an employee of Konami. Havok only in the West, will contact the production of PES CLUB Manager and ESP as survive and have market.

10 - PES 2016 is ready, there is nothing being done. It's like editing option files. A studio in Spain is doing it, so that took care of Castlevania. Some Japs are there to help stop. In Japan the entire industry was created where PES has been disabled.

Well that's enough for me to get this questions, let's see if they talk are true when the game cames out :))

Who is Paulo and what does he do? Is he an insider, from officialpes or why does he claim all that?
If he´s an insider why the hell did you ask quesion nr 9??

ROFL!

After the last years I´m pretty sure it will be.
I hope I´m wrong though.

all this stuff about J-League being in Winning Eleven only, its not even released for Winning Eleven 2015, I'm still waiting on it's release... which is why I bought a copy of it (Japanese version) :(

I have read somewhere that Konami hasn't extended the contract with J-League (1. and 2.) and the national team Japan.

Back
Top Bottom