PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Ill report whatever the survey asks for, if theres something I don't like its going on there and ill probably moan here about it too

In E3 version.. was possible to play 3 vs 3 with CPU-s like partners and opponents ... in beta is not the same, right?

In E3 version.. was possible to play 3 vs 3 with CPU-s like partners and opponents ... in beta is not the same, right?

Yeah I guess its only 3vs3 in the beta. Where everyone matchmakes with randoms online. You with 2 randoms vs 3 randoms. Unless you play with mates on the same console locally at home.

My Xbox Live Gold account has just expired! :CURSE:

Damn you, Nadella. You're not going to get away with it.

Oh, screw that...
79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc574c6b040665280337e74d7e.jpg

again about tactical plan would be nice if they could unlock different formations that allow to set no-one forward or one defender ore more then six midfielder or more than 6 defenders .. now those are the players number limits
FW = max 5 min 1
MF = max 6 min 1
DF = max 6 min 2

Using fluid formations that could be really useful

So, when people say it's region-locked, do they mean that if I'm UK but I download the US beta I won't be able to use it? Or that I'll only be able to play within my region's servers? In other words should I download the US beta if the UK beta doesn't go up by tonight? I'm assuming that won't work for me...

The Beta is available to download from the US PSN store. I searched only for "online beta" and the game appeared right away.

I think I'll have to avoid here when the beta drops. Will obviously be playing it but can't help but think there will be a barrage of negative feedback which will ruin my experience.

See you guys in a few weeks (unless I simply can't contain my excitement)

I think I'll have to avoid here when the beta drops. Will obviously be playing it but can't help but think there will be a barrage of negative feedback which will ruin my experience.

See you guys in a few weeks (unless I simply can't contain my excitement)
Come on, scholes! Don't let em drag you down!!
At least have a peak here, once in a week, dear! ;)

Anyone on Xbox in America got it? I don't see it yet by search for pro evolution soccer. Probably will have to wait til tomorrow.

So, when people say it's region-locked, do they mean that if I'm UK but I download the US beta I won't be able to use it? Or that I'll only be able to play within my region's servers? In other words should I download the US beta if the UK beta doesn't go up by tonight? I'm assuming that won't work for me...
As far as i know, only region of your main psn profile is important.
If you download beta with US region profile, but will play it on UK region profile, your region will be Europe, and you will be connected to Euro servers.
I may be wrong, but as far as I know it works this way

again about tactical plan would be nice if they could unlock different formations that allow to set no-one forward or one defender ore more then six midfielder or more than 6 defenders .. now those are the players number limits
FW = max 5 min 1
MF = max 6 min 1
DF = max 6 min 2

Using fluid formations that could be really useful

Formation 9-1-0 flashbacks from Football Manager when you're a huge underdog defending a 1:0 win after a red card in the 80th minute. :D

Just had my first match so far. It's a whole different game.

Edit: I can't play any more matches. UGH!!! It's says code error.

Edit 2: The server is under maintenance now. What was that?

Last edited:
Looks like you snuck in a game when it was meant to be closed. They're probably doing some last minute tests of the 2018 servers and you and some other guy got lucky.

Well? You've played it for 1 game so I'm now expecting an absolutely perfect description of how the game will feel in 10 months' time. GO.

;)

Honestly I enjoyed those couple of minutes of gameplay and it reminds me a bit of a hybrid between PES 2010, PES 2013 and PES 2014. The weight of the player and the ball physics of PES 2014. The size of PES 2013 and the overall feeling I got from PES 2010. It's actually pretty fun but I gotta wait until the servers are open officially again. Ugh!!! I wanna play more man!

Back
Top Bottom