PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Honestly I enjoyed those couple of minutes of gameplay and it reminds me a bit of a hybrid between PES 2010, PES 2013 and PES 2014. The weight of the player and the ball physics of PES 2014. The size of PES 2013 and the overall feeling I got from PES 2010. It's actually pretty fun but I gotta wait until the servers are open officially again. Ugh!!! I wanna play more man!

LOL awesome stuff. Fuckin Konami opening servers up by accident just like leaking the PES 2014 demo haha.

Quick question, out of curiosity what made you think of 2010? I def see what you mean by 2013 and 2014

LOL awesome stuff. Fuckin Konami opening servers up by accident just like leaking the PES 2014 demo haha.

Quick question, out of curiosity what made you think of 2010? I def see what you mean by 2013 and 2014

Positioning on the field and miss-passing under pressure reminds me a lot with PES 2010. I was trying to play the same way like I do in PES 2017 and made a lot of miss-passes due to the body position and if I am rushing the pass button. The same happened with the player I played against. It's just a different game and doesn't feel at all like PES 2015, 2016, or 2017. The dribbling feels like even a more responsive version of FIFA 16(which had a really nice dribbling system IMO) and also no bloody catch-up bugs which is amazing for a change. I was playing with France and my god players like Kante tackling anyone he wants, players like Pogba spreading some nice lobbed through balls, players like Griezmann so responsive and quick with his feet and have a nice speed burst was a golden moment for me which also reminds me of PES 5 or PES 2010. I keep trying to find another game but the server is under maintenance.

The only negative thing is going to be a shooting physics which is still way over the top and rocket-like. Needs more buoyancy and movement in the air.

Attacking wise this is the best PES for me. Anyone else(who had a New Zealand account) got lucky to play early would know what I mean.

Aussies - tell me when it's up on the xbox store. It's 10:25am here and I'm at work but want to have it downloaded and ready to go for when I'm home tonight. I've been searching "beta" and "pro evolution" but I can't see it yet...

Im from Canberra, Australia, and Dl'ed the beta about an hour ago.. exciting times :)
Cannot play games atm, as the server is under maintenance.. guess we are waiting for 8am UTC time :)

Whats up guys,

I am WE9LE enthusiast and played it since its release date and until few days ago really thought it was one of the best footie games EVER but PES 13 (PC) kept growing on me and man I can't put this game down. In "my" opinion one of the most perfect football games Konami ever made. Reason for this post is, I can't wait to try PES 18 on PS4. Not sure why but I've also enjoyed PC games more than consoles and Im not even a PC gamer but in all honesty footie games seem to have better fluidity and gameplay or maybe its a placebo effect. I am USA gamer which means I have to set up UK PSN account aghhh!!!!

yeah couldn't find in free or demo area, as its not a demo.. so I searched" beta" and found it that way.
If Konami want to really push this beta..needs to be New area etc..

Its about 2.05am UTC time, so I'm guessing the beta is open for play worldwide in 6hours...

Ill be doing the 1v1 online... anyone know if this is purely random games, or one can actually set up a game vs a mate on psn. It would be great to play some of you fellow Aussies here.. particularly considering most of you are playing full manual. That's the other thing... I'm hoping the system matches similar players in terms of controller schemes... manual vs manual is what I'm hoping for... ill stick with manual regardless.. even if vs a fully auto player..

Hi Guys,

I'm a new member here, but a long time player.

I'm from Australia and playing on PS4.. Please feel free to add me on PSN.

ID: egkboss

Ill be doing the 1v1 online... anyone know if this is purely random games, or one can actually set up a game vs a mate on psn. It would be great to play some of you fellow Aussies here.. particularly considering most of you are playing full manual. That's the other thing... I'm hoping the system matches similar players in terms of controller schemes... manual vs manual is what I'm hoping for... ill stick with manual regardless.. even if vs a fully auto player..
Saw a tweet that its random so people can test connection and not just play against their mates.

can you set up a 1 v 1 match with an online friend in this beta or does it has to be 3 vs 3?

With random 1v1, when you find a random player, you can see their psn right?? if so, considering there wont be many aussies playing this game, I'm sure ill randomly hook up with a psn I know hahahha.. me and a mate may call eachother a the time we decide to play, and press the 'random 1v1' button at the exact same time and see what happens :P what are the odds hahaha

Back
Top Bottom