PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Nahhh... Imagine getting home after a hard work day, anxious to pick the controller and play a good session of ML, only to find your gf is using the console for the next 4 hours... Once you know it your the one cooking while she´s screaming on the couch "Oh my god you should have seen this goal!!"

Lol yeh didn't think of that . .but you would never need an excuse to play Pes again .

coming soon

zZn7NKj.png

Attachments

• 22041977_10154913055854327_5076910511003433029_o.png
    22041977_10154913055854327_5076910511003433029_o.png
    713.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Tried the Clans mode. And again - no team strenght filter, so everybody is playing with Real Madrid or Barcelona, no pass support filter, so everybody is playing with PA3. Whats the point of these basic things missing???? I really dont understand what is Konami doing.
All the things off the pitch are the same as in 2017 (=bad) and many things on the pitch are worse than they were. Im so much trying to like the game, but it just feels soooo dumb and more frustrating than having fun.

Guys normal women don't like us lads watching sports . . .not enough attention for themselves. .. a bird who loves Pes? you'll have it made.

What's the point of showing that? What idiot would want to do that in a match?

I can pass the ball at the back between my two defenders all game as well,And without any pressure from the opponent who's playing at home and needs a goal to avoid elimination.

By the way this is not my video I saw it on reddit but it's an immersion breaker for years now, Someone forward it to Konami.

Last edited:
I can pass the ball at the back between my two defenders all game as well,And without any pressure from the opponent who's playing at home and needs a goal to avoid elimination.

By the way this is not my video but it's an immersion breaker for years now.

Great . .you've won a free copy of Fifa . .. .knock yourself out playing it.

There's a beautiful game underneath it all!
Indeed. With all its flaws (because we must be honest and admit that it has some flaws after all) it's still a beautiful game.
Of course we must play it with a no-nonsense approach for it to shine at its best.

I mean, I could say that F1 2017 sucks because ten drivers get all piled up at turn 1 race in race out, but if it's me causing those accidents with my reckless driving (or just crashing into them on purpose) I shouldn't really be allowed to complain...

AI problems :(
As crazy as this is, it isn't as annoying as the AI when it starts doing numerous pin point back heels with lower rated teams. I wouldn't play like that so it wouldn't affect me - the back heels and perfect passing when it wants to does bother me. Konami have mastered the art of making the demo look really good until yet get to test the proper modes over a longer period of time, something FIFA was superb at a few years ago

Been enjoying this game to bits past days,like the video you put up the other day (broadcast cam video) add this and shit is real Shez.
Thanx for that post

I wish they would add fatigue effect as well.

BY the way on ML classic mode do you get sacked as well? Don't seem to find the info on that , I'm playing a very enjoyable ML with Liverpool on Challenge mode

BY the way on ML classic mode do you get sacked as well? Don't seem to find the info on that , I'm playing a very enjoyable ML with Liverpool on Challenge mode

I´ve read a couple reviews and it seems that you are sacked only in challenge mode. Also, bad results might lead to players leaving the club as well... at least that´s what I red in the earlier reviews/previews

I have a Classic ML going on and you can check that on the same part that you can check it on Challenge. I don't know how to say it in English, but that menu is on Classic Mode, too. The owner asked me to qualify onto Europa League.

I don't know mate on classic,and doing fab,so haven't got a clue, the other features like buy out clause is there,don't know if they trigger it though.
Had a few offers for my players,pretty close to their clause's,but never buying them out.
Is that frequent in Challenge?

I don't know mate on classic,and doing fab,so haven't got a clue, the other features like buy out clause is there,don't know if they trigger it though.
Had a few offers for my players,pretty close to their clause's,but never buying them out.
Is that frequent in Challenge?

Balanced so far, will report in the ML thread

The combination of no lag combined with crucial input lag is :BRICK:

Back
Top Bottom