PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

The beauty of PES over the years was that it allowed creativity on the pitch when it came to managing a football game,It gave you real turning points during a match where you need to adjust your approach,tactics,subs and sometime your playing style and direction.

For example red cards, player and team fatigue, lack of form, Pass link status between individual players as well as where are the CPU threats are originating from. For example if you played the OP Adriano you had to make sure he doesn't turn and shoot, Or Against the likes of Robben,Robinho you had to make sure your midfielders tracked back down the wings using tactical arrows and such, Also man marking.

Playing ML this year I find myself using the same players every game against an identical playing style without any other variables influencing the match, And that's on a 20 mins match.

I hope this can be addressed soon by the community or perhaps Konami as the fun right now is very limited and I feel like being forced to play in a certain way all season.

Shez I've just started a Master League and I can tell you that stats and individuality works in Pes 2018. . .try put players with a rating of 60 as your central defenders and you will soon find out. . .strong players are pushing smaller weaker players off the ball.

Shez I've just started a Master League and I can tell you that stats and individuality works in Pes 2018. . .try put players with a rating of 60 as your central defenders and you will soon find out. . .strong players are pushing smaller weaker players off the ball.

Yes you are right I noticed that on ML.

My point is what would make me put a weak defender if my good players are never fatigued, suspended, and I can buy anyone I want the way ML is set up now.

On the old ML there were certain teams that you had to change your whole approach to stand a chance against them, Off the top of my head I hated playing Arsenal because they had so much pace with Henry,Wiltord....etc

If this is present in 2018 and I can't see it then advice is appreciated!

Any news on any patches then?

Last edited:
Yes you are right I noticed that on ML.

My point is what would make me put a weak defender if my good players are never fatigued, suspended, and I can buy anyone I want the way ML is set up now.

On the old ML there were certain teams that you had to change your whole approach to stand a chance against them, Off the top of my head I hated playing Arsenal because they had so much pace with Henry,Wiltord....etc

If this is present in 2018 and I can't see it then advice is appreciated!

Any news on any patches then?

But it has always been in Pes. . all of a sudden your main stars are on a down arrow and can't be played . .some players pick up injuries in training and a lot of players have a low stamina stat and will lose their effectiveness if not substituted . .you will find in Pes 2017 you had to change tactics to try stop a strong team .. you could field a midfielder with the man marking card or a defender with the same and it will work .. .you have to work with the players that you have .. .I've only had one game in Pes 2018 and I scored against a way stronger side and nearly took the lead even though my TS was low. . .ok I got hammered and expected that but I found pleasure in giving them a challenge .. one of the goals was my own fault entirely when passing out of defense.. . if the bad points in the game are ironed out it will be a great game. . .I will definitely encounter great players and teams who will piss on me but then I play on manual which makes it tougher. If you are looking to get a good beating in this game you will .. believe me.

FBNZ EDIT :

VERSION 1.5
:
– FULL BUNDESLIGA with all Stats, Faces, Kits, Stadiums, Managers, Banners etc..
– Premier League, Championship, Serie A, Serie B, La Liga, Liga NOS with all Kits and Emblems
– 10 missing Champions League Teams with Squads, Kits and Emblems
– all Nationalteams mit correct Kits and Player Names
– all competitions with real names and Emblems

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1227100ge82m4z1/FBNZ OptionFile 2018 Version 1.5 ALL IN ONE.rar

Can this work on the PC version?

Ok guys, I think I can oficially declare that, for me, PES demo is the best soccer game out there... while I can´t play the full version. I don´t like to compare with the "other game", specially for respect for the forum rules, but I have to say this. Yesterday I had a Fifa session with a big friend of mine. We both fell in love with it a couple years ago and since then, we do play these long sessions a couple times a year. I installed fifa trial of 10 hours and we played it yesterday for 4 straight hours +. It was nightmare for me. My friend loves it, but I really hated it. This is not a trolling post, don´t get me wrong. I just had to say this to show how good the PES franchise is to me right now. The pace of the game, and the small details it keeps showing, even though it´s just the demo, makes it so hard to play anything else.

Konami is on the wright track here. Even with the flaws, if only they had a deeper career mode, this game wins agaisnt anything else. It´s just sublime! Can´t wait to start a Master League now!!!

Ok guys, I think I can oficially declare that, for me, PES demo is the best soccer game out there... while I can´t play the full version. I don´t like to compare with the "other game", specially for respect for the forum rules, but I have to say this. Yesterday I had a Fifa session with a big friend of mine. We both fell in love with it a couple years ago and since then, we do play these long sessions a couple times a year. I installed fifa trial of 10 hours and we played it yesterday for 4 straight hours +. It was nightmare for me. My friend loves it, but I really hated it. This is not a trolling post, don´t get me wrong. I just had to say this to show how good the PES franchise is to me right now. The pace of the game, and the small details it keeps showing, even though it´s just the demo, makes it so hard to play anything else.

Konami is on the wright track here. Even with the flaws, if only they had a deeper career mode, this game wins agaisnt anything else. It´s just sublime! Can´t wait to start a Master League now!!!

You can't play Ml on the demo. . ..get the Ml going and put vids up buddy .. it's great fun.

FBNZ EDIT :

VERSION 1.5
:
– FULL BUNDESLIGA with all Stats, Faces, Kits, Stadiums, Managers, Banners etc..
– Premier League, Championship, Serie A, Serie B, La Liga, Liga NOS with all Kits and Emblems
– 10 missing Champions League Teams with Squads, Kits and Emblems
– all Nationalteams mit correct Kits and Player Names
– all competitions with real names and Emblems

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1227100ge82m4z1/FBNZ OptionFile 2018 Version 1.5 ALL IN ONE.rar
Serie B!!!!

:RSCARF:

OK I have a Serie A and Serie B fully licensed with all manager photos, stadia names and kits. Need to start a ML on CLASSIC because game is too difficult to put up with Owner's demands in first season.

One question, I have all rivalries done - except Inter. Their rivals are Milan, Juventus....anyone else?

OK I have a Serie A and Serie B fully licensed with all manager photos, stadia names and kits. Need to start a ML on CLASSIC because game is too difficult to put up with Owner's demands in first season.

One question, I have all rivalries done - except Inter. Their rivals are Milan, Juventus....anyone else?
I'm assuming on challenge mode if u get the sack, u should get another offer from another club.

Where did you get the serie b kits guru?

I'm assuming on challenge mode if u get the sack, u should get another offer from another club.
Yes. But my issue is, I want to play a save with just Inter for 2 or 3 seasons and build a team. I don't want to be sacked every season and have to choose a club I don't like. It's too difficult in first season as it is, without having the pressure of having to meet owner's demands.

Yes. But my issue is, I want to play a save with just Inter for 2 or 3 seasons and build a team. I don't want to be sacked every season and have to choose a club I don't like. It's too difficult in first season as it is, without having the pressure of having to meet owner's demands.
Yeah it's a cut throat business.

Atalanta and Napoli

Roma as well. Btw in the data collection team im sure we set up the rivalries, its not carried over to the game?
Can someone check if it happens to the licenced teams at least? I dont have the game...Interesting.

thx in advance

I feel like the main menus are a bit more tedious in regards to loading times then they were last year. Especially if you accidentally load your competition file when you boot the game up instead of play now.. Oh boy it's long.

Back
Top Bottom