PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

On EA's forum, there are rumours of a deal between EA and Bayern München. It seems Rummenigge himself talked about it in an interview.
It's a shame we can't get both Bayern and Dortmund in the same PES, but Bayern is easier to recreate in the edit mode.

How many guys here bought a ps4 just to play pes? Seriously considering to get one second hand cos the pc version will most likely be second rate again

I did last week Lopiop . . .have played on Ps3 for years and never had a problem with it. . unlike the notorious Ps2 with the dodgy laser falling off it's rail. Pes seems to be coming more exclusive for Ps4 so I didn't want to be left out. . .sad or what?

On EA's forum, there are rumours of a deal between EA and Bayern München. It seems Rummenigge himself talked about it in an interview.
It's a shame we can't get both Bayern and Dortmund in the same PES, but Bayern is easier to recreate in the edit mode.

well I saw too mate I'm happy @bvb :)) but bored with bayern partener ea not needed it :BORED:
who's me I'm math' teacher brasilian & gamer hard core good luck!!!! :BY:

Is there a way to bring up your goalkeeper for corners? Goalkeeper scores a header from a corner in last minute... I need it in PES 2017 :)

Is there a way to bring up your goalkeeper for corners? Goalkeeper scores a header from a corner in last minute... I need it in PES 2017 :)

Think it only worked automatically if Your trailing by one goal in stoppage time.

What worried me about Bayern, is they can't be reproduced as easy as you said.

Two new stats to replace "Body Balance" to change, and many players losing their preset faces (Lahm not in NT for international retreat same as Ribery, Robben in don't know, Badstuber, Alonso, Thiago)

Trying to recreate Ribery with IG editor... Seriously i think that losing Bayern is a worst thing that you all think, we're losing many Player's ID...

The 2 only players i've wanted to play with them from Dortmund, with real face and Konami ID was Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan (now in ManU), i wanted them to be in PES, but not replacing Bayern...
For me it's like losing completely Madrid, Barcelona, or Juventus (well even with EA's deal, we're not gonna lose them with Fifpro)

Last edited:
How many guys here bought a ps4 just to play pes? Seriously considering to get one second hand cos the pc version will most likely be second rate again

I did last year mainly for the witcher 3 & also to see what pes on current gen is like - i dont regret it.
I had been playing pes14/15 on pc, also did a bit of modding back then.

I think having Bayern Munich is very important, they have the biggest fanbase in Germany and all over the world. Losing them is such a blow. Dortmund is easier to create, since there aren't that many major players playing for them and I'm a BVB fan.

Guys just a random thought as this years option file is unlocked to all versions and regions as well as we are able to extract certain elements of the file eg teams kits etc do you think the file itself is decrypted therefore someone may be able to create an editor similar to thay of the ps2 era

What worried me about Bayern, is they can't be reproduced as easy as you said.

Two new stats to replace "Body Balance" to change, and many players losing their preset faces (Lahm not in NT for international retreat same as Ribery, Robben in don't know, Badstuber, Alonso, Thiago)

Trying to recreate Ribery with IG editor... Seriously i think that losing Bayern is a worst thing that you all think, we're losing many Player's ID...

The 2 only players i've wanted to play with them from Dortmund, with real face and Konami ID was Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan (now in ManU), i wanted them to be in PES, but not replacing Bayern...
For me it's like losing completely Madrid, Barcelona, or Juventus (well even with EA's deal, we're not gonna lose them with Fifpro)

oh, I forgot lack of Ribery,Robben,Alonso,Lahm,etc in national teams :TTTH:

anybody know something about possibility of have a fake Bayern at least?

compare lighting between fifa 17 & pes 17
I tried to choose best lighting image from trailers in same situation (by printscreen from direct video)

e8f8256f81.jpg

e8f8d2804d.jpg

Does FIFPro mean fake teams with real player names?
How about fake teams with fake player names? :?

Bundesliga is not part of the Fifpro.
Create "fake teams with fake players names" like in NT is not a problem... But for germans clubs EA have signed an excluvisity contract since PES 6 which totally forbid anything which implied Bundesliga.

In PES 6 remember there was Anderlecht or Benfica under fake names but player's and teams likenesses (like with fake NT) and it wasn't a problem because those teams wasn't connected to any contract

With option file sharing, I dont get why people are that upset that we dont have all the German teams from the get go?

In the end, the community normally dishes up something special and although its 'work' to do it, the outcome is worth it in the end.

Id love a full compliment of licensed teams and leagues, but at least we have something to hold on to with the file sharing in that 2/3 months down the line, there will be a fantastic file out there for everyone (PS4) to enjoy.

glen and others are working on a huge option file that will be available when game drops. Bayern will be in it i would think

that is what i call good news :)):COOL::APPLAUD::DANCE::TU:
Agreed.

If something is missing from FIFA, unless you play on PC, you can't fix it. Whereas if something is missing from PES, now that option file sharing sounds half-decent (touch wood)... It can be fixed.

Although let's be honest, we're all thinking the same thing - "those bastards get the game early?!"

night lighting is best.
Yep. Night lighting looks way more natural in PES than in FIFA, so do numbers and fonts on the shirts (but honestly, they've always been better in PES than in FIFA though).

Now let's see how PES will look on PC. Last year (and the year before that) the lighting looked unnecessarily dull on PC.
Let's hope they're at least doing something to fix it.

With option file sharing, I dont get why people are that upset that we dont have all the German teams from the get go?

In the end, the community normally dishes up something special and although its 'work' to do it, the outcome is worth it in the end.

Id love a full compliment of licensed teams and leagues, but at least we have something to hold on to with the file sharing in that 2/3 months down the line, there will be a fantastic file out there for everyone (PS4) to enjoy.

I don't care about lack of kits, but lack of players is a big deal.
it means we can't have Ribery,Robben,Lahm,Alonso,etc in the game with present face.
all of other things are correctable in the edit mode, but built face by in game editor is a level down compare to present faces
of course we should note other things (like movement style and body physics) for those players from pes 2016 to import them on pes 2017

Back
Top Bottom