PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I was waiting for the first like this.
I will not comment this sort of posts, it might get me banned and people like this are not worth something like this.

Perhaps a question: do you play video games reel for reel and pause them every second? Because singling out one second (or less) from a game is basically the equivalent of what i just described.

I'm pretty sure one can make stills like this from every single video game.

Sad, very sad.

Konami deserves criticism but fair criticism.

Totally agree Gerd, absolutely mindless to be doing this kind of thing, it's just a waste of bandwidth. It's a freekin video game, shown at full motion.....I do not think I have ever picked it to bits to show some odd posture.

Utter crap

Embargoes create hype, so when leaked vids appear before the deadline it sends people into meltdown. It's all part of the plan.

About that strange image.
Those f..kers will always appear with false rumours or fake pics,cause they have an agenda.
Sorry little shits.
You see it everyday on Twitter faking images and messages to suit their own needs.
Looking fw to this game

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/755153620560216065

Sales trend
CnrYNFlWEAEUi8y.jpg

This data is from Konami's report to investors, so they are official.
Highest selling Pes is Pes 2008, lowest selling Pes 2015 and Pes 2016 (Pes 2016 is without Euro 2016 version sales)

P.s. Look at that sales decline... Meanhwhile Fifa 16 sold more than 15 million copies.
well if this is correct, than 3.3 million X average of 50 dollars per copy in one year is massive money. Should see lots of development with those sales, but yet we don't.

What we don't see is how much Konami spends a year and their profit margin, if we could get those numbers than there would be proof of how bad Konami is cheating us paying customers.

Lack of real stadiums and presentation is crap!:R1

Greedy Konami.........:RANT:
I'm sure EA's worse but that's besides the point.

Last edited:
I was waiting for the first like this.
I will not comment this sort of posts, it might get me banned and people like this are not worth something like this.

Perhaps a question: do you play video games reel for reel and pause them every second? Because singling out one second (or less) from a game is basically the equivalent of what i just described.

I'm pretty sure one can make stills like this from every single video game.

Sad, very sad.

Konami deserves criticism but fair criticism.

+1

even I think this collision was so good in move ... actually I told myself: oh ! nice physic aspect ! physic works in pes finally !
this and another one that Giroud hit Messi's foot with a little tip ... and Messi's foot get a little response. that was cool :)) (last Messi goal)

This is one of the the most tense build up between both games in years as in rivalry. The forums are gonna be interesting.

The people who do that are not Pes fans and are just nitpicking . .imagine the mentality of spending your time looking for negatives.

I'm with you.
But those people are doing that since 2014, what's wrong with their heads? Is worst then a baby or a single troll. :(
Those people are FIFA Fans.
I just wanna see them stop forever, with some sticky tape in the mouth and both hands to not even turn on the computer.

Last edited:
I'm with you.
But those people are doing that since 2014, what's wrong with their heads? Is worst then a baby or a single troll. :(
I just wanna see them stop forever, with some sticky tape in the mouth and both hands to not even turn on the computer.

Is that your attempt at sarcasm pal? You're so fuckin clever.

I think PES took two major risky steps. Since immersion (useless addition) and licences were always strong tools of EA ever since. And now PES added shirtless celebration first time ever in sports games, also in response to the La Liga licence they aquired Barca licence.

Gotta give kudos for this...bc lets face it, the Barca licence handled pretty well so far (much better than the Euro already we seen) and the useless addition is innovative as hell. But still saying they should've used generic body types with appropiate skin colors for other players aswell. Maybe add next year a shirtless body editor too?

I'm with you.

Oh.....I see.........?

I'm with you.

Look carefully in the mirror and apply that special troll tape to Yourself.Suggest You give Your hopeless posts a holiday,while the decision is still Yours. :COP:

How many guys here bought a ps4 just to play pes? Seriously considering to get one second hand cos the pc version will most likely be second rate again

Back
Top Bottom