PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Hello guys i hope you are enjoying your summer, i have a question, i read that the option file will come back for ps4 like ps3 so can we share the option file or someone do the option file and then we download it and install it in our ps4? And the option file will contain kits for unlicened teams? Faces? Thank you and sorry for my english.

Untitled_1.png

PS4 sales for PES 2016
Untitled_1.png

XBox sales for PES 2016
Untitled_1.png

PS3 sales for PES 2016

Last edited:
I hope to god we get customisable camera angles for online games this year. I really hate the default ones

I don´t understand why that has been toned down that much.

And why the cam settings are so limited.
Same with FIFA.

Cam tools prove that it´s possible having more possibilites, so why not implement them in the game the first place?

No wonder the Xbox sales are that low. The Xbox is treated as a stephchild. Just think about editing. It is a bloody shame!

Do not quote vgchartz. They are totally wrong. Pes 2016 sales are 3.3 millions (excluding Euro 2016 version), not so low like they are on Vgchartz.

Last edited:
Nope, the contract ended this year.

Also the official facebook account of Borussia Dortmund posted nothing about that Reus is on the FIFA cover, normally they do such things.

Wow that's good news. I just hope they don't sign Bayern Munich as exclusive instead.

PES 2008 and 2009 with the most sales, wow i didn't know that

3.3 mio the last two editions, i haven't played myclub or myteam (don't know what it is called exactly) but are they making more money overall with that mode alone than 7 years ago?

3.3 mio the last two editions, i haven't played myclub or myteam (don't know what it is called exactly) but are they making more money overall with that mode alone than 7 years ago?
Make sense it went downhill after Pes 2008,seeing how shitty it was

often there is delay between changing quality and changing sales, specially in the past years that gaming was more based on personal experience rather than reviews/trailers/etc in these days ... cos when you hear/see about how good is pes 6 ... you will buy pes 7 ...

about my club , I don't think Konami earn big money from it (opposite to fifa's fut/ultimate/etc) regard to broken online playing on recent years.

Last edited:
Someone (playtester) has already said that long before Barcelona trailer and he we indeed right: hair in PES 2017 is ridiculously lifelike. It might not be super impressive technically as it doesnt have physics, but it looks so real.

There are some very good artists in PES TEAM.

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/755153620560216065

Sales trend
CnrYNFlWEAEUi8y.jpg

This data is from Konami's report to investors, so they are official.
Highest selling Pes is Pes 2008, lowest selling Pes 2015 and Pes 2016 (Pes 2016 is without Euro 2016 version sales)

P.s. Look at that sales decline... Meanhwhile Fifa 16 sold more than 15 million copies.

I haven't bought one since pes 2011, and im a huge pes fan

Paused on video.

IMG_20160728_WA0052.jpg

I was waiting for the first like this.
I will not comment this sort of posts, it might get me banned and people like this are not worth something like this.

Perhaps a question: do you play video games reel for reel and pause them every second? Because singling out one second (or less) from a game is basically the equivalent of what i just described.

I'm pretty sure one can make stills like this from every single video game.

Sad, very sad.

Konami deserves criticism but fair criticism.

Last edited:
Sorry guys to post the image, but i can´t confirm this was printed image from the official trailer of konami, or someone photoshop.
I just pause at the moment and i didn´t saw any errors on the head. Maybe someone just download the trailer and pause it on VLC Player and photoshop, the reason why appear on that way.

1111.png

Last edited:
The guy probably paused it in every half second which is pathetic tbh. PES fans are really spoil brats, they look at every detail, even when there is nothing wrong with it, they will try to find something out of nothing. It's a video game people. Grow up.

The guy probably paused it in every half second which is pathetic tbh. PES fans are really spoil brats, they look at every detail, even when there is nothing wrong with it, they will try to find something out of nothing. It's a video game people. Grow up.

The people who do that are not Pes fans and are just nitpicking . .imagine the mentality of spending your time looking for negatives.

i just hope these stuffs end up more likely as injury and we will have different types of injuries
Oh I miss the head injuries with bandages I think in pes 5 or 6. That was awesome, and the little things that maked PES so feckin special back then, when the game play was good, and seabass could give wings to is creativity.

Back
Top Bottom