PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

The only day games I like is the rainy ones.
Those are great,otherwise,night games are the best

Night games have the best atmosphere in them as well rock . ..day games remind of the charity shield matches. Konami used to throw up the odd 'evening match' where the sun was going down and looked and felt great .. . I've only seen it in pes 2016 on the odd rare occasion.

Imagine if neither Bayern Munich or Dortmund in the game. That would be horrible. I just can't imagine my friend reaction when he realizes he can't play with Bayern Munich.

Imagine if neither Bayern Munich or Dortmund in the game. That would be horrible. I just can't imagine my friend reaction when he realizes he can't play with Bayern Munich.

Well you can lay the blame at EA's door . .they've tried to make teams and leagues exclusive to themselves for years. They've tried to muscle konami out of the situation because their gameplay was inferior to pes years ago. . .it may not be the situation now as regards gameplay but that was their agenda.

Well you can lay the blame at EA's door . .they've tried to make teams and leagues exclusive to themselves for years. They've tried to muscle konami out of the situation because their gameplay was inferior to pes years ago. . .it may not be the situation now as regards gameplay but that was their agenda.

Is it confirmed tho. I remember 2 years ago, FIFA signed a deal with Real Madrid yet they were/are still on PES. Maybe the Bayern Munich deal was to have the rights to scan their faces and the stadium. I just hope it gets adressed sooner than later.

Is it confirmed tho. I remember 2 years ago, FIFA signed a deal with Real Madrid yet they were/are still on PES. Maybe the Bayern Munich deal was to have the rights to scan their faces and the stadium. I just hope it gets adressed sooner than later.

I dunno we'll find out this week probably.

By the way there are rumors that there will be two licensed teams from the EPL. Arsenal is confirmed so I'm guessing maybe Man U still licensed? I hope so since every other team has city names for commentary.

not official

Leaked not gameplays but news leaked in the Deep Web underworld. Juventus and Manchester United will generic PES 2017 without their stadiums. Real faces, real names but obviously generic names and generic kits that must be approved by the competitor not to simulate / confuse the user. Aff 2X.

But the Bayern and its Arena are completely out of PES 2017 for the next two years. As Germany and its athletes are not members of FIFPro , a negotiation is needed directly with the clubs just as in Brazil. With the difference that there there is already a MediaKit at each site each club explaining everything and the right to iamgem athletes already included.

KONAMI can not in any way generate a generic Bayern under penalty of a huge fine - so chat closed.

On stage, Brazil is the country with the largest number of official arenas - that although not officially disclosed, will be between 5:07 stadiums. And to advance the next post, FIFA 17 will have 18 of the Brasileirão clubs, 8, 100% licensed. Only Corinthians and Flamengo will be left out.

Negotiated by an exclusivity that aim PES 2018 PES 2020 the two main divisions of Italian football should be Powered by KONAMI. In the same way that EA requires the PES in relation to the English club (only Arsenal will be present officially licensed in PES 2017 ), the same should be done for FIFA 18, FIFA 19 and FIFA 20 which should take only two Italian clubs, Juventus being one of them.
The deal with the Italian Federation is practically closed, which for KONAMI is excellent, and change the height in relation to its limits with the Premier League.

source:
http://premierdivisionfootballclub....-parceria-oficial-com-series-a-e-b-da-italia/

^
So what it's saying the Serie A league will be exclusively fully licensed beginning of PES 2018? If so then great news. But again I don't believe that crap.

You don't have a better source than this completely unknown guy?
I have had enough for those fake news
They are not official news and why the F people would post it to mislead others
Use your brain and be responsible
Type a word 'rumor' isn't too hard right? ffs

Yeah I am not much for OMG OMG OMG wait until you try this game....etc

Yes I am bitter and jealous :D

BTW I read Evo-Web were invited but declined! What's up with that?

Edit:quickly runs off to ensure he isn't talking out of his arse.

Edit 2: phew found it https://twitter.com/AsimTanvir/status/757244125548781569

That's strange. If Evo Web get another invitation in the future, just pass it through in these topics. I am sure we can find a member of Evo Web who is capable enough to do proper testing...

That's strange. If Evo Web get another invitation in the future, just pass it through in these topics. I am sure we can find a member of Evo Web who is capable enough to do proper testing...

Well, we've actually discussed that internally a while ago but haven't gotten an invitation since apart from some PES tournament championships. Last one was hosted by Gillette in June at the Gfinity Arena & Studios in London. In case anyone's interested in attending in those, we could definitely pass them on to you guys.

Yes, we're getting paid in Ultimate Team coins.
Whaaat?! Here I am getting paid in keyrings like a sucker.

did you guys really declined to test the gameplay?
No - as Tom has already said, the only invite I'm aware that we've had this year was to a PES 2016 tournament in London a couple of months ago, and that wasn't from Konami themselves.

EDIT: Wow, read through that guy's Twitter conversation with Asim and rewind it right to the beginning. He already had a low opinion of Evo-Web (there's a guy on here whose sig refers to a conversation Tom Mills & Asim had about us where they make their feelings known). With a conversation starter like that, I don't think we'll be getting real invites to anything any time soon.

Last edited:
did you guys really declined to test the gameplay?

No, we did not and do not decline anything, that would be pretty stupid. We've had members of our staff attend those invitations wayyy in the past, Mart has been to some, as far as I can remember, and I think Lami (?), too. I, for one, can't make those since I'm living in Hamburg. Which is kind of the problem: Those events are usually held in London and we'd have to pay for everything (travel, accommodation) ourselves. Since we aren't an officially sponsored site and have families and jobs and stuff, following those invitations isn't exactly an easy thing for us.

Whaaat?! Here I am getting paid in keyrings like a sucker.

No - as Tom has already said, the only invite I'm aware that we've had this year was to a PES 2016 tournament in London a couple of months ago, and that wasn't from Konami themselves.

EDIT: Wow, read through that guy's Twitter conversation with Asim and rewind it right to the beginning. He already had a low opinion of Evo-Web (there's a guy on here whose sig refers to a conversation Tom Mills & Asim had about us where they make their feelings known). With a conversation starter like that, I don't think we'll be getting real invites to anything any time soon.

Actually, we haven't been blessed by Konami's love since we've introduced Adam Bhatti to our hammer, truth be told.

Back
Top Bottom