PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

i was bored and made a Dortmund cover:
ZS1MAMx.jpg

There are two things really important, gameplay and lag. If those two thing will be ok this year on PC, great game for sure.
Licenses, squads, leagues, etc.. culd be editable. I have a litle faith this year

Region: India

Be careful about regions, normally is better have the region global if you don't use VPN.

No idea if anyone knows at this point if it's region locked or not.

Easy to play games on other regions, easy to edit a certain file to make your region allowed to run it but I'm not going to post about that here.

Wow!

That's true but there is no specific Indian region according to the konami website.

http://imgur.com/EB6ohX4

The only question is which English version is region India.
The Europe or the Asian version. Lol

That I don't know.

Wait is this global release or region locked? Did you buy it from there

I will buy PES on PC when at a minimum it's 100% equal to the PS4 version if not superior as any properly developed game should be.

I think is region locked India.

Even if it is region locked it's easy to "unlock" and after 3 months region locks get removed. Considering the insult that is the PC version the least people can pay for it the better IMHO.

I hope you are wrong. PC version is usually for people who don't have a PS4 and still want original kits...

Yea, for original Kits you'll need more than an OF. There will be Patches like every year, but on PC you'll need a big Patch to have everything original in the game. (A Patch includes a OF) ;)

Yea, for original Kits you'll need more than an OF. There will be Patches like every year, but on PC you'll need a big Patch to have everything original in the game. (A Patch includes a OF) ;)
I used to play the Xbox 1 version, but this year I will play the PC version to be able to have good kits etc. So I don't know about those patches; will they come early after the release of PES 2017?

I used to play the Xbox 1 version, but this year I will play the PC version to be able to have good kits etc. So I don't know about those patches; will they come early after the release of PES 2017?
will take some time, maybe 2 weeks fastest, modders/patchers first have to create the tools then they can only work their magic.
unless of course the tools from pes 2016 are compatible then it will be even faster
btw with patches you cant play online with the patched teams, you will have to switch before playing the match, patchers include a switcher, so all the custom players or kits wont be available online

Reactions: Han
will take some time, maybe 2 weeks fastest, modders/patchers first have to create the tools then they can only work their magic.
unless of course the tools from pes 2016 are compatible then it will be even faster
Okay, thanks for the info! :)

btw with patches you cant play online with the patched teams, you will have to switch before playing the match, patchers include a switcher, so all the custom players or kits wont be available online

Pretty sure kits work online.

Can anyone answer this? A twitter friend of mine is from Malaysia, he says the Steam version is not available in his country. If he buys a region free key, will he be able to activate and play it on his steam account on release day?

Back
Top Bottom