PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

the biggest thing is really to get the CPU more aggressive for the final game, or a patch

it's just way too easy and boring to get a clear shot on goal on the highest difficulty, because the defenders always back off, this way every attack feels almost the same, if you play PES 5 there is so much variety because they aggressively try to go for the ball

today i made a through ball diagonally from midfield, the cb slipped so my attacker was free in the middle, but evra was 5 meters ahead and could easily get the ball, but he just ran straight back and refused to run to the ball, so i got to it and scored, it just doesn't feel satisfying this way, they never get out of position, even if they absolutely should

this game could be incredible if they find a solution for this, but realistically i don't expect much change this year

http://www.pesmaster.com/pes-2016/

PES 2016: 29 fake teams in Other Teams (Europe)
PES 2015: 22 fake teams in Other Teams (Europe)

These are the teams that will enter Champions League and Europa League in your ML besides the licensed ones.
Hope that doesn't mean that we have got less licensed European teams this year... Hopefully they have some last minute licensed teams to replace these teams with.

Edit: Official list of teams:
https://pes.konami.com/us/pes/exclusive-competitions-in-pes-2016/

Last edited:
If you mean that last video; it did clearly say that NO patch and NO DLC were applied, so you cannot say the problem will remain.
You know it as soon as you see a patched video.

Do you really believe that? Even after all this years and with the historic Konami has on this things?

Did they correct it last year, the excessive lenient reefs and almost every foul was a card?

Did they correct the sound, and commentary after all this years of complaining? How many year did it take to correct Keepers?

Every year people complain off online and year after year not a single word about it, whether it be server quality, match making, lag quitters, etc etc.

What i don´t understand in some people in here is the excessive defending of a Game and company that we PAY for, it seems that if Konami remove boots from players some people in here would still defend them, tellng that it does not matter. Gameplay its good but flaws like no fouls, awful FK system, and PK system, and high accuracy passing keeps it from be outstanding, this apart from the not that good online.

We all like the game otherwise we would have no interest in coming here to point the wrongs, because the good everyone knows, and that's not to be touched.

Guys we have to remember it's not Konami's fault (Option files). It's Sony and MS making it impossible to do that's the issue - god knows why they locked everything down.

Be angry at them, not Konami (on this occassion).

Guys we have to remember it's not Konami's fault (Option files). It's Sony and MS making it impossible to do that's the issue - god knows why they locked everything down.

Be angry at them, not Konami (on this occassion).

If we can't we can't but tell us. I can't believe they don't know with the game 7 days away

Do you really believe that? Even after all this years and with the historic Konami has on this things?

Did they correct it last year, the excessive lenient reefs and almost every foul was a card?

Did they correct the sound, and commentary after all this years of complaining? How many year did it take to correct Keepers?

Every year people complain off online and year after year not a single word about it, whether it be server quality, match making, lag quitters, etc etc.

What i don´t understand in some people in here is the excessive defending of a Game and company that we PAY for, it seems that if Konami remove boots from players some people in here would still defend them, tellng that it does not matter. Gameplay its good but flaws like no fouls, awful FK system, and PK system, and high accuracy passing keeps it from be outstanding, this apart from the not that good online.

We all like the game otherwise we would have no interest in coming here to point the wrongs, because the good everyone knows, and that's not to be touched.
You misunderstood me. I just said that in that particular video was no patch or DLC because the uploader of that video wrote that in the post that was together with the video.

If we can't we can't but tell us. I can't believe they don't know with the game 7 days away

True but it's Konami - they're not the best when it comes to PR.

I personally think they haven't got any good news on the Option File subject therefore don't want to announce anything as it might affect sales.

If I am not mistaken Adam followed up that the team are aware of it and that there is a balancing issue related to it as well so it's not necessarily a quick fix.

Dont quote me I may be making all this shit up in my head.
I immediately believe you :)
It is exactly what I said myself some pages ago:
I think they will listen, but how long will it take to patch it? It can be hard to implement because it's in the middle of the gameplay. So it might be later than a day-one patch, more likely a month two patch, so to say.

That is about the same what Adam said, without knowing that Adam did say that :)

This for a million times, I am still astonished people are willing to pay full price and trust company like this one, after so many years.

And seeing you guys hoping for demo bugs fixed in full version is just the most heartbreaking thing ever. What makes you still believe them? I just don't understand.

does any one knows if the kits this year in ps3 is the same as ps4 or is like last year? this is a crucial question .
is any one kind to answer this please?
thanks in advance

Why on earth are they taking teams out, when one of the biggest issues on the game is the low amount of teams?

I actually don't mind the way Konami deals with National Teams. They have a set number of 81 national teams, 34 in europe, and just swap out teams that haven't done anything (like qualify for a major tournament) in 10+ years.

Iceland definitely deserves and has earned a spot.

The problem of Konami is like past years, they get some licences, but lose the same quantity or more about teams. About the Champions League and Europa League, for what they have it licensed, if they only use for graphics things like scoreboards, adboards and graphic menus, doesn't have all the teams on the competitions licenced.

And EURO 2016 license, that gonna be a joke how Tunizizou say before.

Back
Top Bottom