PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Tomorrow night or at least early saturday the game will leak on every consoles probably. Last year also tuesday was the US release date and the game was out on friday midnight

Last edited:
If the kits don't happen, I'm not overly fussed, but it would be awesome.

Mind you I may mess about with the teams in it, and elect to change some teams around.

I'm buying on PS4 purely for option files (not that I won't play the game without one, but I'm really hopeful about it).

It's not even about the kits for me - it's about the team name corrections, player name corrections, deleting the fake players and linking international players to the right clubs so that they're away on international duty when they should be during the ML etc...

I did what I had the patience to do with PES 2015 over the course of a week, but was still left with a mess where high-rated fake players were being transferred back and forth and some teams had no international call-ups to deal with, and some teams had duplicate players where I hadn't realised the international version of a player already existed at a club as a fake (and didn't realise until I played against that team and saw a pair of twins running around).

That's the kind of stuff I want to be able to avoid dealing with this year. If we can't share option files that allow us to bypass that, I'll be really disappointed.

So guess by the videos of the full version that were leaked, the foul problem will remain. It will be nice to play an italian league with no fouls, or even a portuguese league with no fouls.

Real football should be like that to, Konami are ahead of times. Next year maybe they will make tables instead of the field lines and we could play like salon football use to be played in the past. No trow-ins an no corners unless the ball gets out over the tables.

Gameplay this year its to good to just have this amateur flaws, maybe its because the shitty FK and PK system.

Is there any news about online other than myclub? Like new modes, or new features in matchmaking? Thats what is important

So guess by the videos of the full version that were leaked, the foul problem will remain. It will be nice to play an italian league with no fouls, or even a portuguese league with no fouls.

If confirmed, another proof that Konami does not listen to his fans.
I think their intention is to make the game more fluid, at the expense of realism, in order to attract more people who like a more arcade game.
Same old story, nothing new.
Also,i hope they do not increase the speed.

It's massive progress guys, we will finally be able to fix the fake kits problem, although its going to involve a fair bit of work importing, but so be it, it's a start isn't it? :)

I agree, 1 by 1 or whatever... this is huge for us all with PS4s.

We can all harp back to the old days on the PS2 when we would sit there upon loading the game and waste hours of our lives putting in the real names... desperately trying to get the kits to look realistic etc :D

With PES and ML, if I know im going to invest time into playing it (which I will based on the demo and ML overview we have seen), then I damn sure going to edit the son of a gun to the fullest :SMOKIN:

It's massive progress guys, we will finally be able to fix the fake kits problem, although its going to involve a fair bit of work importing, but so be it, it's a start isn't it? :)

ball textures, pitch patterns, maybe adboards should be next, those are just textures too, no models needed

I agree, 1 by 1 or whatever... this is huge for us all with PS4s.

We can all harp back to the old days on the PS2 when we would sit there upon loading the game and waste hours of our lives putting in the real names... desperately trying to get the kits to look realistic etc :D

With PES and ML, if I know im going to invest time into playing it (which I will based on the demo and ML overview we have seen), then I damn sure going to edit the son of a gun to the fullest :SMOKIN:

Back then I used to enjoy every minute editing because I really enjoyed the gameplay. I actually had fun tinkering with player stats for hours based on what I see on tv. Get everything updated as realistic as possible then invite friends over the weekend for good multiplayer games.

Back then I used to enjoy every minute editing because I really enjoyed the gameplay. I actually had fun tinkering with player stats for hours based on what I see on tv. Get everything updated as realistic as possible then invite friends over the weekend for good multiplayer games.

geek :BLEH:

did the same on those rainy cold autumn weekdays to be ready for a weekend of virtual footy with my mates. i was responsible for these and i enjoyed it even if i could sleep 5 hours only daily. but i had to make sure player stats, look is up to date, thos nuances probably no one recognized ever :D

Real football should be like that to, Konami are ahead of times. Next year maybe they will make tables instead of the field lines and we could play like salon football use to be played in the past. No trow-ins an no corners unless the ball gets out over the tables.

Gameplay this year its to good to just have this amateur flaws, maybe its because the shitty FK and PK system.

Is there any news about online other than myclub? Like new modes, or new features in matchmaking? Thats what is important

:APPLAUD:

Disgraceful from Konami

Im really sceptical of this option file news. Theres always something that Adam doesn't confirm then lets the fans down with an announcement after the game.

Why hasnt he said anything? Surely he would be shouting about it seeing as PES looks crap without Option Files

Yes because is a restriction of PS4. Not Konami

Maybe in the next firmware of Ps4 its solved. By now only team a team

In Ps3 you can put chants... in Ps4 not... again problem of Ps4 not Konami.

Ps4 dont have all the features multimedia of Ps3... sad but true

What about player and team names? Manually too?

So guess by the videos of the full version that were leaked, the foul problem will remain.

If you mean that last video; it did clearly say that NO patch and NO DLC were applied, so you cannot say the problem will remain.
You know it as soon as you see a patched video.

If you mean that last video; it did clearly say that NO patch and NO DLC were applied, so you cannot say the problem will remain.
You know it as soon as you see a patched video.

At the same time the biggest complaint on other forums and on twitter is fouls, they are aware of opinion and they keep quiet about it as much as they can.

It would be much better if they either said
"We are aware of it and will fix"
"We are aware of it but cant fix it"
"We are aware of it because we deliberately want it to be like this"

At least then you know exactly where they are and you can make a decision. By making an announcement other than we will fix it then potentially they will hit pre sales.

what is the secrecy regarding options files.

I've tweeted umpteen people about when option file info will be released and Ive got nothing back. Seriously why the silence? We need to know before we buy game rather than get let down after the wrapping is off.

Its fucking stupid.

At the same time the biggest complaint on other forums and on twitter is fouls, they are aware of opinion and they keep quiet about it as much as they can.

It would be much better if they either said
"We are aware of it and will fix"
"We are aware of it but cant fix it"
"We are aware of it because we deliberately want it to be like this"

At least then you know exactly where they are and you can make a decision. By making an announcement other than we will fix it then potentially they will hit pre sales.

officialpes tweeted it a few weeks ago they are aware of the foul problem

If I am not mistaken Adam followed up that the team are aware of it and that there is a balancing issue related to it as well so it's not necessarily a quick fix.

Dont quote me I may be making all this shit up in my head.

If I am not mistaken Adam followed up that the team are aware of it and that there is a balancing issue related to it as well so it's not necessarily a quick fix.

Dont quote me I may be making all this shit up in my head.
Well whether he said that or not, It's still entirely plausible that it's not just a quick tweak and that there's a lot of balancing they have to consider.

what is the secrecy regarding options files.

I've tweeted umpteen people about when option file info will be released and Ive got nothing back. Seriously why the silence? We need to know before we buy game rather than get let down after the wrapping is off.

Its fucking stupid.
On July 16th Adam Bhatti posted on Twitter that option file sharing looks good on ps4 (similar to ps3).

Some weeks later He retweeted a question about option file sharing, where he mentioned he can not confirm option file sharing.

It has to be easy to confirm whether it is possible or not by now due to the fact the game is finished.

I bet it is not possible and as soon as the first Person will complain after finding this out after the release and send a message via Twitter, a retweet will appear, telling us they are still working on it and it will be published via update once it works properly.

The main Problem is Sony and the user locked files. Sony needs a firmware update that allows savegame sharing by deleting the user lock for the files OR some data (Edit data) of the save files have to delared as some Kind of non-user related file, allowed to be copied on any console.

Let's wait what will be the result once the game is published.

PES 2016 not will have the stadiums "La Bombonera" (Boca Juniors) and "El Monumental" (River Plate). Robbye confirm that yesterday on internet radio. Seems EA got exclusive licence with that clubs.

rfCkOgU3ocA.jpg

poZBwYXWheM.jpg

source : vk.com/faces_for_pes

I bet it is not possible and as soon as the first Person will complain after finding this out after the release and send a message via Twitter, a retweet will appear, telling us they are still working on it and it will be published via update once it works properly.

This

About sharing OF and such, ok, ps4 doenst support it than Konami should create an "OF vault" in their servers where we could upload and download each others OF, MLB the show has it, NBA 2k has it... its not rocket science ffs

Back
Top Bottom