PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

We will decrease from 28 "Other European Teams" to........17

One team not licensed on Serie A
Less 2 National team Licensed, Portugal and Greece
Chilean and Argentinian league im afraid that will be like PES 2015 Brazilian League, all the year with most of the teams with fake names

and to finish, from 18 to 23 stadiums......great !!!!

Konami have announced that a Data Pack is coming soon to add the following teams:-

Galatasaray
APOEL
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Panathinaikos
Qarabağ
HJK
Partizan Belgrade

They are also adding Independiente licensed in Argentina Primera.

They are also adding Copa Sudamericana 2015 in that Data Pack as well.

Hopefully this means there is more to come, its encouraging that they are already going to add another licensed team to Argentina Primera, I'm hopeful they will be able to license a lot of the teams again, when the Primera moved from 20 teams to 30 they had to re-negotiate with every team in the league...

Maybe with the "Love the past, play the future" was a hidden message mean, gonna back to the past without licensed teams, but you gonna buy it and play it because it's the future! :JAY:

Im sure Euro 2016 DLC will have all stadiums and teams.
You are an optimist. More likely they will just add the Stade de France (assuming they can license it), and maybe license a handful of teams. To license all the stadiums and teams they would probably need to charge like $40+ to make money off of it. Not to mention the time/manpower to actually create those stadiums in the game.

Last edited:
Half the licensed the teams are from timbuktoos. Who gives a shit about half these teams???

Yeah like why bother to acquire other teams...it's not like anyone else plays football other than the European elite.

(End sarcasm)

Licenses are licenses, the more teams the better, more variety, more players, better ML, and a chance for Konami to build connections with these leagues.

Yeah like why bother to acquire other teams...it's not like anyone else plays football other than the European elite.

(End sarcasm)

Licenses are licenses, the more teams the better, more variety, more players, better ML, and a chance for Konami to build connections with these leagues.

especially when most of the teasm, players cant be used in ML due to licencing or because of who knows why

for the other european teams the should try to get 3 or 4 teams from most countrys ,like at the moment only aa gent for belgium teams ,no club bruges ,who are in euroleague,no rsc anderlecht.
teams like galatasaray,besiktas,fenerbahce ,trabsonspor,aek athens,olympyakos,celtic glasgow,austria wien,rapid wien ,red bull salzburg,panathinaikos,sturm graz,basel,servette geneve,arhus,kopenhagen,malmo,aberdeen,also teams from poland,romania,croatia,serbia ,etc should be always in the game,
other teams a and other teams b ,20 teams each 40 in toal ,no need to make them all fully licenced ,as we can edit them now.
and a peu league a,b and c,for more custom leagues.

I find it bizarre that they have the champions league licence, but they don't have all the teams. I can understand they can only get 3 German teams so one can be missing, but how on earth have they apparently lost the licences for teams like Shakthar and CSKA Moscow. They had both last year when they were in the Cl and both are in the Cl again

gabe ,how many teams in english 2th div,20 or 24.
also how is the editmode ,are there more options ,hairstyles ,preset faces than in pes 2015?
Thanks.

what is the secrecy regarding options files.

I've tweeted umpteen people about when option file info will be released and Ive got nothing back. Seriously why the silence? We need to know before we buy game rather than get let down after the wrapping is off.

Its fucking stupid.

I'm part of PESWORLD, and there is an embargo about editing details. It's lifted next monday I think.

okay here we go

- game updated to 1.01 at the start
- had no fouls in 4 games at all, maybe 1-2 because of the misstimed auto sliding
- there are 24 teams in the Championship
- edit mode. you can create various hairstyles, you can edit various parts of the hair etc the back, front, top, also its pattern. so you can come up with very funny and accurate hairs. face editing looks the same...maybe more detailed because the preset faces look kinda cool and different to eachother. dunno about the new way of kit importing, i've found a paste image option maybe thats it but im not sure, also i dont have the material on my PS3 for it. but it was confirmed for the console so im sure its there

edit mode looks cool but i just checked my National Team to see if its up to date (it is by the way so all of the others should be aswell) and out of 23 players 19 had the same face edited just a bit different here and there with different hairstyles. ridicilous

- also there are only 22 stats for every player, no combined abilites at all :O :( thats less than FIFA has. etc finishing and kicking power determines the shooting only

PES 2016 is out on PS3? Looks like no one is surprised, was it scheduled that early? Wondering when PS4 version is out. Can any one advise??

commentary is nice and fresh defo better than Champion, still feels like Drury doesnt talk that much (especially after playing FIFA so it could be down to that)

do i enjoy the gameplay? well its like the demo: no fouls, passing is laser guided and R2 shooting is more powerful than ever
8z4Ib5p.jpg

(Superstar lvl)

- you can set match time minute by minute from 5 minutes to 15
- there are 14 stadiums in the PS3 version

Back
Top Bottom