PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

sorry guys i have no intrest booting up PES 2016 again until an update comes out, its a big dissapointment for me that there is two exact same game on the market. both aiming for the mass, one with the easy running and dribbling, one with the easy passing and shooting and if you dont like these ideologies...you have to go manual wich is for me the worst scenario in a once stats based game.

22 stats...5 out of those related to goalkeepers only and the abilities are still on a scale 40-100.

where is response, agility, passing & dribbling accuracy/speed(no wonder there is one pass every time for every player), shooting technique, mentality, TEAMWORK??? a 10 yrs old game had more depth than a simulator in 2015...well okay, they are aiming for the mass, no probs but at least make proper ballphysics in shooting and in passing like the other title.

it feels such a basic game and i dunno on porpuse or because they just cant do better simply, its a shame for me PES got here, i dont have big hopes for the next patch

faces, editing, menus are nice

sorry guys i have no intrest booting up PES 2016 again until an update comes out, its a big dissapointment for me that there is two exact same game on the market. both aiming for the mass, one with the easy running and dribbling, one with the easy passing and shooting and if you dont like these ideologies...you have to go manual wich is for me the worst scenario in a once stats based game.

22 stats...5 out of those related to goalkeepers only and the abilities are still on a scale 40-100.

where is response, agility, passing & dribbling accuracy/speed(no wonder there is one pass every time for every player), shooting technique, mentality, TEAMWORK??? a 10 yrs old game had more depth than a simulator in 2015...well okay, they are aiming for the mass, no probs but at least make proper ballphysics in shooting and in passing like the other title.

it feels such a basic game and i dunno on porpuse or because they just cant do better simply, its a shame for me PES got here, i dont have big hopes for the next patch

honeymoon was short

Told y'all. Alas, keep throwing the monies at comani, maybe ONE DAY THINGS WILL CHANGE :APPLAUD:

Cannot contain myself. That was the last time, I promise.

I am happy that the combined stats are gone. Didn't see the point in these mathematically calculated stats anyway. Scoring instinct = 60% Finishing + 40% Attacking prowess, Vision = 80% Lofted pass + 20% Low pass etc...

Why make 18 extra mathematicaly combined attributes when the are only based on 22 stats anyway?

I agree. The combined stats were silly imo. They can still be present and just be hidden for all we know. But they were uneditable and therefore no need to show them.

I really can't understand the argument about stats based game. If I am playing fully assisted and entirely relying on the stats per player or team, what level of input I would have on the game? I guess in large part letting the game play for me, correct?

of course you're entitled to our own opinion and all bu I just don't understand how you would feel rewarded and enjoy this game without playing with more control using manual settings

I really can't understand the argument about stats based game. If I am playing fully assisted and entirely relying on the stats per player or team, what level of input I would have on the game? I guess in large part letting the game play for me, correct?

of course you're entitled to our own opinion and all bu I just don't understand how you would feel rewarded and enjoy this game without playing with more control using manual settings

Bang on, good post, manual is the only way to play the game for a long term challenge. I feel the individuality and freedom playing on manual passing and shooting...assisted is just that, a ball on rails, so its bound to feel less influential IMO.

Pes16 all the way this year..the Fifa demo just cements pes productions are right back on there game..

We need a whole load of cosmetic additions next year but what they have interms of representing the modern game and the basics far exceeds eas output this year.

then i dont go into this ;) man wish you ever felt what is like to control, pass, shoot with the likes of Pirlo, Zidane, Rivaldo, Beckham, Ronaldo and feel that you are controlling them really in a game, where there are other tons of players who are just avarage or just above avarage or decent in shooting or heading or passing only or they just tall or they just can dribble or they just fast, have good team work LIKE IN REAL LIFE. you'll never have a player in this game who is old, slow but can head, pass the ball dribble it with high accuracy, also cant shoot strong but have technique to pull of uniqe accurate shots and in the meantime he is prone to injury because there are no fouls in the game at all

guess that age is gone forever, go manual (where only player speed and dribbling matters like in FIFA) or go kids with full assisted if i want to be harsh

Last edited:
Been playing the FIFA demo around MGSV and I have been really enjoying it.
Decided to pop on PES 2016 demo and try remember why I was raving about it a few weeks ago when I played the demo.

I was shocked at how much better the player models and Ball physics are in PES compared to FIFA and so much more smoother. Pes has really come on in leaps this year.

It’s the first time in a long, long time right off the bat. PES looks like the more attractive choice

Bang on, good post, manual is the only way to play the game for a long term challenge. I feel the individuality and freedom playing on manual passing and shooting...assisted is just that, a ball on rails, so its bound to feel less influential IMO.

You can say that - and you are right - but there is one little problem: If you play online PES dictate that you do NOT play on manual passing, rather on level 1 passing, which is way too assisted.

Maybe you can do some settings yourself in friendly games in a lobby but I am not sure about that. In online tournaments I think the default settings will be used.

You can say that - and you are right - but there is one little problem: If you play online PES dictate that you do NOT play on manual passing, rather on level 1 passing, which is way too assisted.

Maybe you can do some settings yourself in friendly games in a lobby but I am not sure about that. In online tournaments I think the default settings will be used.

Exactly, hopefully they listened to the feedback where a majority said that Pass level 1 was too assisted...

+1.
I can't imagine how Euro 2016 dlc will looks with only 5 national teams licensed and 0 stadium.

There won't be a Euro 2016 DLC methinks. They'll either sell it as a separate game, or more likely add it to PES 2017 with 3 teams and 2 stadiums.

Pleased to see the return of two teams I've had shirt sponsor & club logo ideas for - Cunturipa and Pleasure Horn.

:APPLAUD:

Been playing the FIFA demo around MGSV and I have been really enjoying it.
Decided to pop on PES 2016 demo and try remember why I was raving about it a few weeks ago when I played the demo.

I was shocked at how much better the player models and Ball physics are in PES compared to FIFA and so much more smoother. Pes has really come on in leaps this year.

It’s the first time in a long, long time right off the bat. PES looks like the more attractive choice

For me it's the opposite: I always preferred PES to FIFA in recent years, but this year FIFA is really strong and PES hmmm.. let's say I have doubts watching the videos.

Hope the PC demo arrives soon.

Does that confirm there won't be option files?

Otherwise you'd expect them to say "and once you saved your changes, you can share them with your friends" or something similar.

Which means having to fix all the team names / player names / manager names / rivalries / international player links and dupes ourselves?

:(

Does that confirm there won't be option files?

Otherwise you'd expect them to say "and once you saved your changes, you can share them with your friends" or something similar.

Which means having to fix all the team names / player names / manager names / rivalries / international player links and dupes ourselves?

:(

Ill stick up for Konami and say this isnt their fault. Its sonys. Same as Xbox1 issue is with Mircosoft (Theirs is worst - wont allow sponsors or badges). The new consoles wont allow you to share other users data.

If its a case of downloading images onto to USB and copying them one by one like on the old PS3 - its time consuming but at least its something.

Back
Top Bottom