PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Does that confirm there won't be option files?

Otherwise you'd expect them to say "and once you saved your changes, you can share them with your friends" or something similar.

Which means having to fix all the team names / player names / manager names / rivalries / international player links and dupes ourselves?

:(

That's exactly my biggest concern...

It would be an big, big problem if we couldn't share full option files. Few months ago it was confirmed for PS4 on twitter, i really don't know what's the deal.

Sony's fault perhaps, like they don't really fully understand what's the PES team have asked.

If its a case of downloading images onto to USB and copying them one by one like on the old PS3 - its time consuming but at least its something.

Too much time, too much teams, informations (banner etc.), manager pictures, team creations.
At least if we can import/export teams and share it, will be the best solution.

Last edited:
Ill stick up for Konami and say this isnt their fault. Its sonys. Same as Xbox1 issue is with Mircosoft (Theirs is worst - wont allow sponsors or badges). The new consoles wont allow you to share other users data.

If its a case of downloading images onto to USB and copying them one by one like on the old PS3 - its time consuming but at least its something.

Exactly :) It will be working like in old PS3 one by one :FISH: You put Usb to Ps4 and one by one copy files. No bad. Im happy :WORSHIP: For me it will be Option File but with old system on PS3 :BYE:

Last edited:
I find this all confusing the article doesnt mention nothing about ps3 or xbox you'd think that ps4 is the only console available. This is shameful thanks Konam. Gaby if u can kindly reboot your ps3 version and confirm for us ps3 users ill b most greatful

Too much work to do. Even when they say that they are testing they mean about importing images, not sharing data. I am sure they can find it a way to implement option files, something like server but I guess if they do that they will break the licensing issue bevouse they allow files with kits and names to be shared. So that's it, we have to spend at least one week only on editing by our selves

Ill stick up for Konami and say this isnt their fault. Its sonys. Same as Xbox1 issue is with Mircosoft (Theirs is worst - wont allow sponsors or badges). The new consoles wont allow you to share other users data.
That's all fair enough, and correct kits etc. is definitely better than nothing. But I was under the impression that, if they dedicated the time and money to it (which is obviously down to prioritisation and budget, so it may have been briefly considered), they could have bypassed that by implementing their own internal user-creation, file-sharing system that didn't require any external factors like PCs or USB sticks (apparently there's a wrestling game that did this?).

That's not to say that Sony couldn't have offered more help, but A) it looks like they may have worked with them a little bit in terms of the image import options that are available, and B) it would appear that there's ways around it!

That's all fair enough, and correct kits etc. is definitely better than nothing. But I was under the impression that, if they dedicated the time and money to it (which is obviously down to prioritisation and budget, so it may have been briefly considered), they could have bypassed that by implementing their own internal user-creation, file-sharing system that didn't require any external factors like PCs or USB sticks (apparently there's a wrestling game that did this?).

That's not to say that Sony couldn't have offered more help, but A) it looks like they may have worked with them a little bit in terms of the image import options that are available, and B) it would appear that there's ways around it!

Although I'll excuse konami I still think they should have told us ages ago. They must have known for a while no option files would work.

only 340 kits slots for 113 teams and the rest 100 teams with what to edit????
but we can import 3450 eblems for 400 teams just pure konami playing with us .
and the ps3 editing is the same as ps4 this year or is like last year any news on that???????????

What happened ? Ask Mr Bhatti....0 responibility for talking everything about Pes.

Although I'll excuse konami I still think they should have told us ages ago. They must have known for a while no option files would work.

They never actually confirmed it though. Bhatti said "looking good so far" as in they were making progress.

I'm sure they were working down to the last minute to get it done. Hopefully other gaming companies will be doing the same for their games. It can only help.

The "340" better be a typo and they forgot a 0 for 3400.

The information about Edit mode they shared today is a joke - like almost every time when it comes to PR.

if they mess up this year (one more time) I will create a Twitter Account just to tell them and Mr Bhatti what I think about them - in explicit words.

Guys if you want the ultimate football simulation play womens football on FIFA on manual. Its got it all and it is completely different to the mens game, for the better. Im speechless at how good it is

In PES 2016 are more than 250 teams (including peu, pas, pla leagues) unlicensed. If 340 Slots are true you can not even equip half of them with proper kits. This would be just ridiculous - especially when you can add thousands of Emblems or Manager pics.
Maybe someone who programms this shit should start using his brain...

Been playing the FIFA demo around MGSV and I have been really enjoying it.
Decided to pop on PES 2016 demo and try remember why I was raving about it a few weeks ago when I played the demo.

I was shocked at how much better the player models and Ball physics are in PES compared to FIFA and so much more smoother. Pes has really come on in leaps this year.

It’s the first time in a long, long time right off the bat. PES looks like the more attractive choice

Same here, I played Fifa demo and it's not bad at all but when you switch back to PES 2016 you instantly can till the difference

you are sure for that you said? (one slot for 1 fully kit? meaning home,away,gk?)
if that the case then we can edit 340 teams thats nice but are you 100% sure for that?

In PES 2016 are more than 250 teams (including peu, pas, pla leagues) unlicensed. If 340 Slots are true you can not even equip half of them with proper kits. This would be just ridiculous - especially when you can add thousands of Emblems or Manager pics.
Maybe someone who programms this shit should start using his brain...
It's about unlicensed teams. Those are the ones you need slots for.

Unless Sony release an update that allows you to share data.....then yes.
Or Konami patch a creation centre into the game (where you can share option files online within the game), right?

Again, apparently this is available in other games (I'm sure I've heard WWE mentioned), but thinking about it, maybe they're concerned about the legal conundrum of whether a user-created, mass-downloaded file that adds all unlicensed data into the game as if it was licensed, is legal or not...

(The Golf Club has got away with it...)

Last edited:
Jesus suffering fuckflaps. I'm far from getting the violins out over the possibility of some no-mark teams having kit imperfections, especially the GKs. I'm 31 years of age, thrice as busy as 10 years ago, and there's more than enough slots for me to be satisfied. Even with my plans for novelty teams such as /pol/ Rovers and Vault Dwellers FC.

you are sure for that you said? (one slot for 1 fully kit? meaning home,away,gk?)
if that the case then we can edit 340 teams thats nice but are you 100% sure for that?

I didnt say that. I said onr slot would be for the socks shorts and jersey, so for home, away and GK youd need 3 slots

Jesus suffering fuckflaps. I'm far from getting the violins out over the possibility of some no-mark teams having kit imperfections, especially the GKs. I'm 31 years of age, thrice as busy as 10 years ago, and there's more than enough slots for me to be satisfied. Even with my plans for novelty teams such as /pol/ Rovers and Vault Dwellers FC.

But why implement a limit of 340 kits when wed need around 600 to fully kit out all teams?? Thats wats pissing ppl off i think. Good that youre happy with this but many aren't

Back
Top Bottom