PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

commentary is nice and fresh defo better than Champion, still feels like Drury doesnt talk that much (especially after playing FIFA so it could be down to that)

do i enjoy the gameplay? well its like the demo: no fouls, passing is laser guided and R2 shooting is more powerful than ever
8z4Ib5p.jpg

(Superstar lvl)

- you can set match time minute by minute from 5 minutes to 15
- there are 14 stadiums in the PS3 version

I see a lot of people complaining about laser guided passing. Why not use manual??

okay here we go

- game updated to 1.01 at the start
- had no fouls in 4 games at all, maybe 1-2 because of the misstimed auto sliding
- there are 24 teams in the Championship
- edit mode. you can create various hairstyles, you can edit various parts of the hair etc the back, front, top, also its pattern. so you can come up with very funny and accurate hairs. face editing looks the same...maybe more detailed because the preset faces look kinda cool and different to eachother. dunno about the new way of kit importing, i've found a paste image option maybe thats it but im not sure, also i dont have the material on my PS3 for it. but it was confirmed for the console so im sure its there

edit mode looks cool but i just checked my National Team to see if its up to date (it is by the way so all of the others should be aswell) and out of 23 players 19 had the same face edited just a bit different here and there with different hairstyles. ridicilous

- also there are only 22 stats for every player, no combined abilites at all :O :( thats less than FIFA has. etc finishing and kicking power determines the shooting only

GOTY 2015.

okay here we go

- game updated to 1.01 at the start
- had no fouls in 4 games at all, maybe 1-2 because of the misstimed auto sliding
- there are 24 teams in the Championship
-
Thanks for info.
No fouls?
What a surprise!
I'm not sure i'l purchase the game.
Better to check the whole gameplay.

Pleased to see the return of two teams I've had shirt sponsor & club logo ideas for - Cunturipa and Pleasure Horn.

:LOL:

EDIT: Even though I'm happy the names have finally changed for the various default ML teams, some of the names in the Asian ML don't relate to their respective nationalities, i.e. Hemmings an Indian? Really? They usually have Indian (obviously), Arabic or Portuguese names. Also Philippines' players would have Filipino, Arabic, or Spanish names. And so on.. I could've easily done that without much research. I know it's miniscule but still.

Last edited:
commentary is nice and fresh defo better than Champion, still feels like Drury doesnt talk that much (especially after playing FIFA so it could be down to that)

do i enjoy the gameplay? well its like the demo: no fouls, passing is laser guided and R2 shooting is more powerful than ever
8z4Ib5p.jpg

(Superstar lvl)

- you can set match time minute by minute from 5 minutes to 15
- there are 14 stadiums in the PS3 version

playing with pass-assistance/auto-shooting and complaining about laserguided passes and overpowered shots... i love that stuff! :APPLAUD:

United did that not too long ago vs Arsenal :SMUG:

Only if the scorelines are always like that in the harder modes then we would have problems.

Seriously how can you even complain about laser guided passes? stop being a newbie start playing with manual passing/shooting.

It's impossible on either pes or Fifa to get a game online playing against anyone playing manual. It's either assisted or offline

It's impossible on either pes or Fifa to get a game online playing against anyone playing manual. It's either assisted or offline
I don't have much trouble finding a manual game of FIFA online - 2-3 attempts maybe on the Xbox One, less on the PS4.

Where I have trouble is finding anyone who plays Ultimate Team with a bronze or silver team, or MyClub with an average player rating of about 80. It would seem nobody wants to play slower, more difficult games, and everyone wants to be the best of the best (which is boring as hell to me). Tried 10 times on both games last week to no avail.

I don't have much trouble finding a manual game of FIFA online - 2-3 attempts maybe on the Xbox One, less on the PS4.

Where I have trouble is finding anyone who plays Ultimate Team with a bronze or silver team, or MyClub with an average player rating of about 80. It would seem nobody wants to play slower, more difficult games, and everyone wants to be the best of the best (which is boring as hell to me). Tried 10 times on both games last week to no avail.

Agreed. Bronze hybrids are great fun and cheap enough to not matter if they don't work out. As you say , most care about building same old same old gold premier league team. I didn't really give myclub a chance last year. Is it worth it in your opinion ?

He is playing on the PS3 though which seems a lot different to the PS4 version.

We will have to wait and see. I've almost finished about 15 kits ready for option file launch next week everyone.

On old gen it's quite impossible to find manual players online but not for FIFA, there is always a manual player hidden in a corner

Agreed. Bronze hybrids are great fun and cheap enough to not matter if they don't work out. As you say , most care about building same old same old gold premier league team. I didn't really give myclub a chance last year. Is it worth it in your opinion ?
I enjoyed MyClub at the start - because you can't choose the players you get and it's all a bit random, I saw a greater variety of teams and team ratings. Didn't struggle getting a game either, until about 3 months ago when suddenly everyone seemed to have a team with a much higher player rating average, and suddenly I had nobody to match with.

It was good fun though, other than the lag.

- also there are only 22 stats for every player, no combined abilites at all :O :( thats less than FIFA has. etc finishing and kicking power determines the shooting only

I am happy that the combined stats are gone. Didn't see the point in these mathematically calculated stats anyway. Scoring instinct = 60% Finishing + 40% Attacking prowess, Vision = 80% Lofted pass + 20% Low pass etc...

Why make 18 extra mathematicaly combined attributes when the are only based on 22 stats anyway?

Back
Top Bottom