PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

yes, of course. just compare an assisted game to a full manual game.

assistance -> pingponging through midfield, every pass 100% laserguided
manual -> struggle to control the ball all the time

This can be true for human player, what about CPU?

The gameplay videos looks nice, however what annoys me tremendously is the fact that the AI's defence ALWAYS tries to pass their way out when under pressure. I find this very unrealistic as I would like to see the defence clear the ball from time to time.

yep, the A.I seems like last year. No changes to them.

I loved this from TheTrueBrits video.
4e1fe4427cf12fa56b58b44b9b7aef81.gif

The movement still looks a bit clunky and delayed. The reason why I stopped playing PES 15.

this is my concern. PES 2015 is unplayable to me most of the time because of the delayed repsonse of the players and the cluncky animation which takes forever especially on defense. I hope this has been addressed as issue #1

Hopefully the delay between pressing the pass button and the ball being passed is gone this year. 'twas a gamebreaker for me in PES 2015.

Keepers still terrible, still diving with both hands, that Neymar free kick was atrocious.

Midfielders shots still rocket in, chipped through balls are overpowered, breakneck spee, I'm sorry but I just not seeing progress from 2015 which got too easy too fast and too boring and unsatisfying to score.

Just watched th PES fan video and overall I must say I enjoyed.

The defence positioning is much better on that video, much more compactness, no huge soaces between layers and between the defence line and the midfield. But apart from there I will list things that still worry me:

- Keepers not parrying the ball sideways
- The pace of the match seems to be faster than it should be, passing feels a bit too quick, arcadish, even tho the ball feels more free, not too much "stuck" on the pitch like last year
- That little jump animation in wich players avoid being tackled is welcome, but its waaaaayyy over the top, it happens far too much with any player, as if all players are skilful enough to do this all the time
- Fouls are almost non existant, and that jump animation is part of the reason. Players cant evoid being tackled so easily all the fucking time.
- Players are gliding a bit too much at times, part of the reason why the pace feels faster than it should, needs more sense of footplanting and weight.

Thats all I guess.

Since PES 2014 evey new iteration has been more and more like a cheap FIFA knock off, seeing players hit pin point 20 yard back heel passes multiple times is the final nail in the coffin. R.I.P. PES.

Since PES 2014 evey new iteration has been more and more like a cheap FIFA knock off, seeing players hit pin point 20 yard back heel passes multiple times is the final nail in the coffin. R.I.P. PES.

Why not wait till the demo...see how it is.

To me this game has improved a lot on the technical side.

There is already so much issues with PES 2016.

*They still use the same bad/scripted A.I they used on PES 2015.
*GK seems to be worse than PES 2015.
*Ball physics seems like a laser-guided projectile.
*Stats playing no roles at all it does seem.
*Skaters.
*There is still some animations when it occurs that you won't be able to move your player until it ends.
*Delayed and clunky player movement at times though improved than PES 2015.
*Everything is too accurate and it's mostly based on your assisted settings and not the player stats which makes me think on why would someone play on manual when they can easily win matches on pass/shot support.
*The pace is more arcadey than PES 2015.
*Overpowered laser-guided through pass and unresponsive defending at times.
*Keeper reacts like a turtle.
*Graphics at gameplay cam looks no where near as good as it looks up close.
*Mom ducky celebration.
*Scripted shots. Either top corner or middle or bottom corner.
*Stamina system still needs work although it's better than PES 2015 since now it takes account of the work players put on.
*Not enough fouls yet again.

Sorry to barge in, i've watched a lot of videos...and i haven't noticed that "dynamic weather" they all so advertised a few weeks ago. Is it there or have they cancelled it?

I'm a PC PES guy, but still wanted to see how they made it and how it'll look on PS4 since we won't get it on our 360 port sadly.

Back
Top Bottom