PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

celebration is horrible, puts me off and the new collision system is non present..??? :O tumbled down for sure. and these plenty of rebound goals reminds me of PES 2014. also night lighting is horrific, is there any lights on in that stadia?

Pre-order canceled.

giphy.gif

it's annoying and very noticeable

The strange thing is that we heared blogs and reports from guys who played the game before ( Like Asim Tanvir ) and they never mentioned this skating. I wonder if this has to do with the Gamescom code or didn't they notice it? I cannot imagine the latter.

meh, looks more fluid but not a huge improvement. everyone on ice skates whilst dribbling. everyone can hit driven shots accurately. didn't bring back any old-gen player stats like acceleration (wtf? how can you not have this in a football game)...

still worried about those perfect first touches by every player, even on the hardest passes, but will wait for the demo to completely judge it

meh, looks more fluid but not a huge improvement. everyone on ice skates whilst dribbling. everyone can hit driven shots accurately. didn't bring back any old-gen player stats like acceleration (wtf? how can you not have this in a football game)...

I think only few stats matter this time. So we will probably not see a big difference between good players and bad players.

the touches get influenced by the assistance too?

yes, of course. just compare an assisted game to a full manual game.

assistance -> pingponging through midfield, every pass 100% laserguided
manual -> struggle to control the ball all the time

The gameplay videos looks nice, however what annoys me tremendously is the fact that the AI's defence ALWAYS tries to pass their way out when under pressure. I find this very unrealistic as I would like to see the defence clear the ball from time to time.

yes, of course. just compare an assisted game to a full manual game.

assistance -> pingponging through midfield, every pass 100% laserguided
manual -> struggle to control the ball all the time

With assisted passing the ball travels faster and it's laser guided. it says that in Pes 2015 ingame tips also.

it's obvious that passing on high assistance will be accurate and then when teamvision kicks in against the AI they will be passing accurately as well

I found that skating thing only in the PESFan video, but not in the one from Gamerside ( the one you can download ). To say that every dribbling is skating is not true.

Asim likes Fifa, so don't expect him to mention skating. This isn't a dig at anyone btw. This is my take on Fifa and the sole reason I stop playing it. It completely turns me off (skating).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom