PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Wow fantastic trailer by Weedens. That Morata shots was awesome, perfect trajectory, and many others stuff.

Btw, in those video there is any guys who can push only ONCE the "triangle" button to show us attributes panel, is it that hard? I really want to see if there is any new stats for outfield players or change in the presentation panel.

I know with previous Weeden's videos, he puts in sound effects etc, but jeez I hope the net physics are accompanied with the sound affects.. like you can hear during the Robben goal.

yep, like the way the ball moves in a lot of the gameplay clips (demonstrating keeper saves etc.). The only thing I don't like are the tricks from stationary positions, ie. flicking the ball over the defender. I think this is far too rare in a soccer game to warrant even being able to do it... but I guess ive just never been into the tricks.

It makes you think

If the community can improve Konamis trailer so much what would they do if they had input into the game

ANSWER:

Fuckall! they would spend 70% of the resources making the nets ripple and bulge properly :BOP:

9:09

The Brazil guy gives the ball away stupidly with Luiz, then allows France to play a cross in which looks a certain goal.

wait

then

WHOOSH the defensive midfielder Feranadinho rushes in to mop up the mess.

So it seems the rigid lines from last year have been sorted already.

Game looks nice. Looks like i'm going to have to buy a PS4 this weekend. :(

In the game looks even better :CONFUSE:
123weass.jpg

to be honest I expected something like this :) weedens know how to capture the most interesting things about the game and make the trailer, he is very talented and I think he deserves to work for Konami in this department. The Mexes goal actually represents real life situation when he scored that volley few days ago. If you guys remember PES 2013 trailers with Italy and Spain when Konami recereated real life actions from euro 2012, I like that idea a lot, it shows potential of the game...

Why does everything with the keepers move in slow motion? If you look at the Brazilian corner at 18 minutes. Everything is normal, but when the keeper catches the loose ball he does some matrix dive in the air.

This is what annoyed me last year, there was no fun in scoring goals cause it always looked like the keeper was diving at half pace. Can't be only me that sees this?

Good save at 53 min though, and to be fair the rest looks good.

Last edited:
Graphics looks great , but it seems that movement of players is still robotic. Its just the trailer need demo to judge the gameplay though

NEW 60fps vid from gamersyde.. you can actually download it (not just stream).. they say gamecom clips from this site (has torrent option):http://www.gamersyde.com/download_pes_2016_gc_gameplay_1-35247_en.html

actually this clip is also on youtube..but yeah great to have a version to download and watch back. Its directly of an lcd screen, but wow.. this looks really good... smooth as butter.. and just flows so nicely.
Love the cutback (fake cross) by lahm at 4.20...creates much more of an advantage than previous recent versions of the game.. just that whole cutback, cross, scissor and save sequence looks sublime..

Last edited:
Some really good Vids out there.

Some better, some a bit worse, but all in all this looks fun to play.
Nice animations, nice situations.

I just wish they´d bring back the low shot option with square + triangle.

Nice trailer but in the other gameplay videos I don't think I've seen a foul yet? I hope we don't go through that again.

Lami i asked you to reply with that new Ronaldo clip to Fifa posts!!!!!!

:D

Asim posted a few tweets about balanced R2 shooting, well we will see in the retail game...and he posted that he scored two cracers against whoever, its a bit worrying that its such an easy thing AGAIN!

Asim Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 22m22 minutes ago
Sum up, not drastic improvement over E3 code, but still really good. Smoother, more polished. Animations could be more realistic. #PES2016

For me the best clip is: http://www.gamersyde.com/download_pes_2016_gc_gameplay_1-35247_en.html
So many good sequences.. and that's considering its auto controls, and vs. cpu... would love to see a full manual game..

Also, can't wait to get more details about the euro16 licence. Looks like its not with the sale version on 17th sept.. probably an add on game where you buy it on psn.
Im just hoping it means full NT Kits...

Yeah definitely the best clip so far for me too, I like how it's hard to break through the midfield, I like that a lot, the guy got frustrated a few times and just booted it. This what the old pes games were all about, great to see, now I'm just waiting for news on ML.

Back
Top Bottom